Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0069 "On The Run" [11/07/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:
UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
and for those who think daniel is a bad guy, i think that's out of the question now that he's not coming to the series. could there be clues as to what will happen to daniel?

I don't understand the reference "not coming to the series". What does that refer to?

UMW

The guy who plays daniel has allegedly been fired according to his myspace, there is a thread about it in the plot section

Fired??? Holy Moly! What are they thinking?? Can you post what he says about it?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's posted in the plot discussion, however he doesn't share WHY he got fired...what happened...etc...and closed mouths from the creatatrons...
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it me or does the board seem spent now? Like we are all just ready to take a nap after this whole thing.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
is it me or does the board seem spent now? Like we are all just ready to take a nap after this whole thing.

Now would the the perfect time to release a new video. Laughing
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
thejyav wrote:

Yeppers!
love_leslie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all of those who think that the note that Bree's parents left told her and Daniel to get far away:
Daniel says, "the note said she should stay with me. We didn't feel it was going to be safe at my house, so we've been driving around."

This pretty much rules out that her parents told her to drive anywhere, let alone somewhere specific. They made the decision to drive because they didn't want to stay at Daniel's.

Just had to post this! Not trying to tell people they're wrong!
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Mirage wrote:
thejyav wrote:

Yeppers!
Yea I agree while they have everyones attention would be a good time for more content. I get the feeling though that the videos are going to be coming less often now and that they will be better made and longer. I'm surprised we don't have a gemma video though.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

storyteller wrote:
Fired??? Holy Moly! What are they thinking?? Can you post what he says about it?

It seems that this issue has been "officially" discredited by the Creators. They posted a fervent denial over in "The Plot" forum.

Here's a snippet:

"Tensions have been high in the Lonelygirl15 world. We would like to clarify a few things that have recently come up. First off, Yousef Abu-Taleb is NOT being fired from the show. The character of Daniel is still very much a part of Lonelygirl15. Secondly, we have NOT "gone corporate." To the contrary, we are almost completely out of money. We are still financing Lonelygirl15 out of personal savings and maxed out credit cards. The little money that we do have goes to pay for the actors and the few items needed to film the videos (P. Monkey eats a lot of bananas). Why are we still doing this? For you. We care as much about this show and this new medium as you do, and we are doing our best to keep it going. You might see some banner ads and Google AdSense popping up. We're gonna make some T-Shirts. We'll also be producing some DVD's. All we want to do is create a FANTASTIC show to entertain you. "

(End-quote)

So, Daniel was, Daniel is, and Daniel ever shall be, video without end. Smile

Does make you wonder how the story got started, though - since somebody on here claimed to have interacted with Yousef directly. Go figure.

Another thought: These guys (The Creators) seem to be working really hard, and it sounds like they're totally committed to the project, and seriously underfunded. So maybe we should do a better job of cheering them on, and encouraging them.

WAY TO GO, CREATOR DUDES! KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!

UMW
angelsdown
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. I'm getting kind of bored waiting for the next viddy so I thought I'd release a couple things that are bouncing around in my head....

The fact that Baldy McCreepy (btw, love that name whoever came up with it) was the last to leave the house bothered me the first time I watched this episode. I know when I leave my home with others, I am always the last to exit my door. This led me to believe the parents weren't going without coercion.

But, why would they do it that way? If I were part of a male/female duo who were removing people from their homes somewhat involuntarily, I sure wouldn't want to be the female alone outside if they decide to make a break for it or overwhelm me by force. So, what was he doing alone in there?

And that's when my mind went where I didn't want it to go. Perhaps he was planting a message and money inside a certain puppet where he knew from videos it would be found. Perhaps Deacon McCreepy wants Bree with Daniel. At this point my heart won't let me believe Daniel is in on it, but we know he has a cell phone...so they know they can reach her through him. Or, they could have an electronic way of tracking his car.

Another thing that bothers me is the train passing through. What's the purpose? Why waste frames on it? I slowed the frames to see that it is a Metrolink train #859. A search shows that is a train operating in the LA area and looks like it goes to Oceanside but haven't seen a significance in that.

Unless the creators get a kick out of us pondering lightswitches and the like, in which case....they got me Wink
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
Some more thoughts...

Idea to me it looks like they were leaving town - we see an industrial area first, then some buildings, then the highway, and the open fields...
Idea B: "This I spy game". D: "Are we still playing that?" obviously a clue. dunno, *you* tell me.
Idea What about the radio sounds?
Idea I wonder how much money they have, AND
Idea how ther parents are ever gonna contact her if they've a message for her. I mean, what are Bree and Daniel planning? they can't keep driving forever.

We should eb figuring out so much from this video.

i dont know if anyone said this but the i spy/are we still playing this game/you are no good at this game ....that thing....well, i think its because everyone is too busy complaining about plots, subplots and cumkwats and not looking for clues! cheers
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why bother? Where do these "clues" ever lead (the clues of more recent variety at least)? Sorry, I'm sure I'll take a bunch of heat for that, but someone had to say it.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Why bother? Where do these "clues" ever lead (the clues of more recent variety at least)? Sorry, I'm sure I'll take a bunch of heat for that, but someone had to say it.

Nope. you will get no argument from me spacie. I agree with you, Lately the clues (if indeed there are any) seem to lead nowhere. Much easier to wait for the next vid and see what happens next. Wink
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
and for those who think daniel is a bad guy, i think that's out of the question now that he's not coming to the series. could there be clues as to what will happen to daniel?

I don't understand the reference "not coming to the series". What does that refer to?

UMW

Yousef was fired. i meant "coming back"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
storyteller wrote:

It seems that this issue has been "officially" discredited by the Creators. They posted a fervent denial over in "The Plot" forum.

Here's a snippet:

"Tensions have been high in the Lonelygirl15 world. We would like to clarify a few things that have recently come up. First off, Yousef Abu-Taleb is NOT being fired from the show. The character of Daniel is still very much a part of Lonelygirl15. Secondly, we have NOT "gone corporate." To the contrary, we are almost completely out of money. We are still financing Lonelygirl15 out of personal savings and maxed out credit cards. The little money that we do have goes to pay for the actors and the few items needed to film the videos (P. Monkey eats a lot of bananas). Why are we still doing this? For you. We care as much about this show and this new medium as you do, and we are doing our best to keep it going. You might see some banner ads and Google AdSense popping up. We're gonna make some T-Shirts. We'll also be producing some DVD's. All we want to do is create a FANTASTIC show to entertain you. "

(End-quote)

So, Daniel was, Daniel is, and Daniel ever shall be, video without end. Smile

Does make you wonder how the story got started, though - since somebody on here claimed to have interacted with Yousef directly. Go figure.

Another thought: These guys (The Creators) seem to be working really hard, and it sounds like they're totally committed to the project, and seriously underfunded. So maybe we should do a better job of cheering them on, and encouraging them.

WAY TO GO, CREATOR DUDES! KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!

UMW

GOOD!
i agree... GO CREATERSS WE LOVE YOUU.
and it was posted on yousef's myspace, thats how it got started.
maybe it was a hacker or something?
weird.. Rolling Eyes
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelsdown wrote:
Hi guys. I'm getting kind of bored waiting for the next viddy so I thought I'd release a couple things that are bouncing around in my head....

The fact that Baldy McCreepy (btw, love that name whoever came up with it) was the last to leave the house bothered me the first time I watched this episode. I know when I leave my home with others, I am always the last to exit my door. This led me to believe the parents weren't going without coercion.

But, why would they do it that way? If I were part of a male/female duo who were removing people from their homes somewhat involuntarily, I sure wouldn't want to be the female alone outside if they decide to make a break for it or overwhelm me by force. So, what was he doing alone in there?

And that's when my mind went where I didn't want it to go. Perhaps he was planting a message and money inside a certain puppet where he knew from videos it would be found. Perhaps Deacon McCreepy wants Bree with Daniel. At this point my heart won't let me believe Daniel is in on it, but we know he has a cell phone...so they know they can reach her through him. Or, they could have an electronic way of tracking his car.

Another thing that bothers me is the train passing through. What's the purpose? Why waste frames on it? I slowed the frames to see that it is a Metrolink train #859. A search shows that is a train operating in the LA area and looks like it goes to Oceanside but haven't seen a significance in that.

Unless the creators get a kick out of us pondering lightswitches and the like, in which case....they got me Wink

I still dont think Daniel is in on it. I have faith in him. I hope that isn't the case. HOWEVER.. the idea that Baldy McCreepy left the note in P.Monkey is GENIUS. Maybe they have a tracking device in P.Monkey, or on Daniel's car, and that's why they wanted her with him? Just to know where she is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: