Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0069 "On The Run" [11/07/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see the Black SUV over Daniels Left Shoulder when he is talking about how Bree has been crying every few hours... Right after the Trian passes a couple of seconds after he is talking. Their is a blonde woman with dark glasses looking toward Daniel. Thats what it looks like to me anyway. I give all credit to this finding to NikkiBowerReport.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
Did you see the Black SUV over Daniels Left Shoulder when he is talking about how Bree has been crying every few hours... Right after the Trian passes a couple of seconds after he is talking. Their is a blonde woman with dark glasses looking toward Daniel. Thats what it looks like to me anyway. I give all credit to this finding to NikkiBowerReport.

Yes, I did see that, and I mentioned it earlier on in the thread. I also suggested in the last video that Bree and Daniel go to the house, (dark van lurking by) and all of a sudden go on the run. On the run they have a laptop, cam and document all their findings. I really would like to see this progress.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw the black van, but i don't see a blonde woman. while they are driving, you also see several black vans. i'm not sure if it's the same one, and i can't see the license plate. but the black van appears repeatedly throughout the video. Shocked **worries**
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I counted 4 black SUVs in the video. I've got the license plate of one, after Bree is playing "I Spy." It's '5KYT364.' It might handy to look for in new videos.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Why bother? Where do these "clues" ever lead (the clues of more recent variety at least)? Sorry, I'm sure I'll take a bunch of heat for that, but someone had to say it.

Nope - I agree. I've not contributed very much to the whole clue-busting process Smile but I know some of the folks here have invested tons of time doing really first-rate research. Frankly, some amazing research.

But does anybody know of an instance where a major plot point was revealed by clues that were uncovered in previous videos? (That's not meant to be a smart-alec rhetorical question - I'd really like to know if anyone knows of any.)

On the other hand, there seems to be evidence that some of the "clues" that the group uncovered (10/12/06, Absinthe, maps on PC's, for example, and now, apparently the whole Alastair Crowley/Thelema/Religion theme is in question) were not as significant as we all thought they would be.

I am NOT bashing the incredible work that's been done here - I'm just wondering if the group is looking for this stuff when in reality it's never been there to find.

Just thinking via electrons. Smile

UMW
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone ever figure out what the low voiced guy on the radio said?
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it! It was weird that she was "bored and tired" but it was very entertaining and it actually moved the story along nicely!
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QueenofSpades wrote:
I counted 4 black SUVs in the video. I've got the license plate of one, after Bree is playing "I Spy." It's '5KYT364.' It might handy to look for in new videos.

Nice work, but do we really think the creators cleared off the streets everywhere they filmed? I'm guessing the cars we see driving in the videos are just random people driving in the areas where they filmed. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem likely they'd be able to block off that much public road and hire enough people to drive extra cars around on their tight budget.
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
QueenofSpades wrote:

Nice work, but do we really think the creators cleared off the streets everywhere they filmed? I'm guessing the cars we see driving in the videos are just random people driving in the areas where they filmed. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem likely they'd be able to block off that much public road and hire enough people to drive extra cars around on their tight budget.

If it shows up that much, there's probably some point to it. They probably didn't hire multiple cars and close down all those streets, you're right, but it's not hard to have the Black SUV drive by while they're filming.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the NPR story Bree and Daniel were listening to in this video (I loved that, because I love NPR and feel it's exactly the kind of thing Bree would listen to as well). It gives us a bit of an insight into when and how they made this one.. it was on the radio two days before the movie was uploaded:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6444159
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question........are we supposed to be viewing the vlogs as fiction or nonfiction? I mean, if we are supposed to be viewing them as "real" then honestly the editing and songs just wouldn't be there! I just don't buy Daniel freaking out (he does it so well!), Bree crying, and at the same time searching through songs to create good AM-B-ANTS for their vlog as they're running for their lives!
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spy with my little eye........

3 different places in this video with a black car that looks like the one Lucy was getting into at Bree's house.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per a reply I've gotten from OpAphid, they are being followed...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: