Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Share the Lonelygirl15 experience with a friend.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Share the Lonelygirl15 experience with a friend. Reply with quote

LG15 friends,

You have helped to make Lonelygirl15 the Internet phenomena that it has become. Fan interaction and participation was one of the goals that the LG15 creators had in mind when they first came up with the idea of Bree and her vblogs. Soon, the LG15 web site will features tools that will allow you to create your own characters and maintain your own story lines. Over time, your stories can even intersect and influence others, including those of Bree and Daniel.

We still need to get the word out though. LG15 is only just beginning. Now is the perfect time to introduce LG15 to your friends and family. One way of doing this is by linking LG15 videos into your own online content. Located at the bottom of the Lonelygirl15.com home page is the "Grab This Video" section. From here you can cut-and-paste code which you can use to embed LG15 videos into your MySpace profile or blogs, Livejournal, Blogger or any number of other social networking sites. There is even a simple link you can use in e-mail signatures. Lastly, for friends who may not have broadband Internet access, you can download complete videos and burn them onto CD.

We thank your for your support. With your help, we can make LG15 one of the greatest Internet phenomena ever seen. So please share the fun, excitement and mystery of Lonelygirl15 with your friends and family today!

Sincerely,

The Staff at Lonelygirl15.com
sovietkitsch
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is cool. I like the character aspect.

http://gemmatomlinson.blogspot.com/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pretty hands do pretty things when pretty times arise
Seraphim and seaweed swim where stick-limbed Myla lies.
Cassies_Head
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, the creating your own character bit sounds great, should be interesting!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Share the Lonelygirl15 experience with a friend. Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
. . . Soon, the LG15 web site will features tools that will allow you to create your own characters and maintain your own story lines. Over time, your stories can even intersect and influence others, including those of Bree and Daniel.

I hope this doesn't mean that we won't be getting any resolution to the current storyline anytime soon. That would be intensely frustrating.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Share the Lonelygirl15 experience with a friend. Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
So please share the fun, excitement and mystery of Lonelygirl15 with your friends and family today!

I'm NOT sharing Lonelygirl15 with anyone! Lonelygirl15 is mine. MINE! Twisted Evil
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Share the Lonelygirl15 experience with a friend. Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
So please share the fun, excitement and mystery of Lonelygirl15 with your friends and family today!

I'm NOT sharing Lonelygirl15 with anyone! Lonelygirl15 is mine. MINE! Twisted Evil

Oh my...When Ms Kelly hears of this outburst you are surely going to end up in detention with me.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: