Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Chat With the Beast
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: My Chat With the Beast Reply with quote

Start at Bottom to top.
It was intersteing to actual have a small convo with him.

That'd be great man, looking forward to it!

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Thanks man, never know. maybe one day i might have a chance to work with you.

I'm luckey to be doing it full time at the moment, but who knows how long it will last. You might go into a restaurant one day and see me waiting on your table. What I'm saying is, in this business you never know. You just cant let it get you down Allways keep trying and always stay positive. Work on your craft and hope for a little luck. Truthfully though if you dont give yourself a chance, if you dont take that first step then it wont ever happen. So just go for it man! No regrets and no worries!

any tips u can give me.. cause i really wanna be a actor full time.

Just packed up a station wagon and drove accross the country to hollywood. Busted my ass when I got out here.

whats up man.

so how u get into acting.
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read a rumor on here that he's been fired- stemming from sonething on his myspace- do you think he migh ttell you more about it? I realize that my tiny little crush on him doesn't really make me objective, but I really don't think they should dump Yousef.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHOW SOLIDARITY FOR YOUSEF!
ADD THIS AS YOUR AVATAR!
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/milowent/yousefcannedavatar3.jpg
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno, i might try since he is a actor and well, im an actor as well. so we will see. ill try and see what i can get.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us know what he says.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't going to publish this message I got from him, but hey what the heck now. It sheds no light on the mystery, but is a nice tribute to all his fans:

"Thanks man. I want to say that I wont quit lg15. It has done wonders for me and I appreciate that. It has gotten me closer to people all over the world. People that maybe I would have never been able to talk to had I never been a part of the show. I'm very lucky to even have fans, and grateful too. I swear every time I say the word fan it feels surreal. Anyway, what I'm saying is that I would never quit on the fans. I appreciate every one of them and wouldnt have been able to experience any of this joy with out them."
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Fans,

Tensions have been high in the Lonelygirl15 world. We would like to clarify a few things that have recently come up. First off, Yousef Abu-Taleb is NOT being fired from the show. The character of Daniel is still very much a part of Lonelygirl15. Secondly, we have NOT "gone corporate." To the contrary, we are almost completely out of money. We are still financing Lonelygirl15 out of personal savings and maxed out credit cards. The little money that we do have goes to pay for the actors and the few items needed to film the videos (P. Monkey eats a lot of bananas). Why are we still doing this? For you. We care as much about this show and this new medium as you do, and we are doing our best to keep it going. You might see some banner ads and Google AdSense popping up. We're gonna make some T-Shirts. We'll also be producing some DVD's. All we want to do is create a FANTASTIC show to entertain you.

Thank you for watching!

Miles, Mesh, Greg, Amanda, Vanessa, Jessica, Yousef, Jackie, Kevin
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Dear Fans,

Tensions have been high in the Lonelygirl15 world. We would like to clarify a few things that have recently come up. First off, Yousef Abu-Taleb is NOT being fired from the show. The character of Daniel is still very much a part of Lonelygirl15. Secondly, we have NOT "gone corporate." To the contrary, we are almost completely out of money. We are still financing Lonelygirl15 out of personal savings and maxed out credit cards. The little money that we do have goes to pay for the actors and the few items needed to film the videos (P. Monkey eats a lot of bananas). Why are we still doing this? For you. We care as much about this show and this new medium as you do, and we are doing our best to keep it going. You might see some banner ads and Google AdSense popping up. We're gonna make some T-Shirts. We'll also be producing some DVD's. All we want to do is create a FANTASTIC show to entertain you.

Thank you for watching!

Miles, Mesh, Greg, Amanda, Vanessa, Jessica, Yousef, Jackie, Kevin

Just a thought but how about a media infiltration contest?
Whoever can get the project the most exposure through legal means and post video evidence wins a ... erm... job as a press officer? For example, shouting 'save bree!' on a radio phone in or I dunno, getting on live TV with a Lonelygirl15 banner or something.... I'm just suggesting it, don't blame me if it starts happening.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Fundraising!

I have to say their biggest draw is probably the fact that you can't browse YouTube for more than a minute before bumping into lonelygirl15. Although ever since this website I've just been coming here and have kind of abandoned YouTube.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magesa wrote:
Yay! Fundraising!

I have to say their biggest draw is probably the fact that you can't browse YouTube for more than a minute before bumping into lonelygirl15. Although ever since this website I've just been coming here and have kind of abandoned YouTube.
As it should be.
goblynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Creators:

Well, as soon as those shirts come out (among other items), I'll contribute to replenishing your funds. Smile

Glad to hear Yousef hasn't been fired--had me worried!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i rarely go to youtube anymore... oh and i always click the ads at the end of the videos everytime i watch, i heard it makes money for them. Its a little thing, but every little bit is something..
GertrudeBeast
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: My Chat With the Beast Reply with quote

Hey guys... Yousef is really amicable and open, I'm sure if you wrote to him he would talk to you too.

And I must say he's very real and humble. Even taking away his recent fame, I like him as a person. He strikes me as someone who would be a great lifelong friend and will probably make some woman very happy and blessed one day. Embarassed
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: My Chat With the Beast Reply with quote

GertrudeBeast wrote:
Hey guys... Yousef is really amicable and open, I'm sure if you wrote to him he would talk to you too.

And I must say he's very real and humble. Even taking away his recent fame, I like him as a person. He strikes me as someone who would be a great lifelong friend and will probably make some woman very happy and blessed one day. Embarassed

I believe you have a crush on our Danielbeast/Yousef! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: