Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SPEC] 11-12-06 DANIEL PHOTOS FROM DROP
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: [SPEC] 11-12-06 DANIEL PHOTOS FROM DROP Reply with quote

From Tachyon's "They Are Watching" video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqC-bS0Wsio
The drop location was determined to be Golden Gate park. Ladron121 and Luv2LuvEm recovered the envelope

One of the items was an SD card with one file:
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/19756/54414B45205741524E494E47.html

File name is HEX code for "TAKE WARNING". RAR archive. Password: GPS
It contains these photos in a folder called 10-12-06:

Two of these photos can also be seen briefly in the LG15/Danielbeast video Following The Helper (where they are also in a folder named 10-12-06):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLlfbZh6Wo
If you download the RAR file, you can see that the photos on the disk are much higher resolution and copies of the originals. They even have the camera's date/time stamp showing they were shot on 10-12-06.

This suggests that OpAphid/Tachyon have a connection to The Creators and are canon to Lonelygirl15

or maybe Tachyon is trying to tell us to warn The Creators, because OpAphid is watching them? Laughing
ChristinaBeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe no one's posted here, I think this is the biggest clue we've gotten from this drop. Well, anyway, I was looking through the pictures, and I don't know why, but ever since we got these pictures I thought the blurry ones we're taken in a different place then the clear ones. Sooo...I compared them.

This is the clearest picture, so I compared them all to this. The nature kinda landmarks I did in black and the man made kinda things are in red. The deformed tree I thought was an excellent landmark, as was the box. I looked for the box in all the blurry pictures, I don't think I really found it in any of them. The fence I just wanted to point out.

This is the first blurry one. I hadn't seen that tree in the first picture, but maybe they're just two different trees and the perspective makes them look connected when they're really farther apart, but they look connected. I also didn't find the box in this picture.

I think I really overanalyzed this picture. The black dots I circled are things that looked strange to me, but they're probably just rocks. I again circled the tree that looked different from the first picture, and I didn't see the box. For some reason, that rock I have circled looked a lot like the back of a car. Don't know what the signifigance is, though.

This is the last picture I looked at. I circled Daniel because he's kinda hard to see in this one. This is the only one I even saw a little bit of the box in, even though it's probably just the foliage and the bluriness.

Well...that's my analysis, it's probably wrong, though.

Edit - My friend also pointed out to me that in the blurry pictures it looks like there's a road down below, but in the clear pictures there isn't one.

Last edited by ChristinaBeast on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that the pictures we didn't see in the video are way to blurry to even make out who's in them. I don't think this is that great of proof that the two are connected (even though I think they are). And you can set the date of your digital camera to any date you please.

Also, its so cyoot how Daniel wears camo pants when he's trying to be all sneaky. Awww.
Nodus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're different shots of the same person in different places.

I can't believe you didn't notice the large foliage in the later pictures that isn't present in the first one.
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't necessarily have to be in the same place, because he was sneaking around, following them, so it's possible that the pictures were taken in different places.
ChristinaBeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRad wrote:

Also, its so cyoot how Daniel wears camo pants when he's trying to be all sneaky. Awww.

Haha, I busted a giggle when I saw his camo pants.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two pics we saw in the video were shown cropped. These are high res originals. They haven't been anywhere online before now.

Even comparing the two to the ones in the video that are identical, you just need to do the math.
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really exciting. I think that it means they are canon!
ChristinaBeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried to make the blurred images clearer?

I tried, it didn't work out too well.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
The two pics we saw in the video were shown cropped. These are high res originals. They haven't been anywhere online before now.

Even comparing the two to the ones in the video that are identical, you just need to do the math.

There are 3 pics in the videos. The only one that looks identical to the ones in the drop, crop or not, is the second one in the video, third one on this thread, where what seems to be part of a car can be seen on the right edge. It's also very blurry.

If somebody can do screen caps of the other two I'd be glad to point out the differences. Basically, on the first one the foliage doesn't match, and on the third one Daniel's legs position is different (he seem to be crouching in the video and kneeling here).

I don't think they're the same pics, but very good fakes.
taiya
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if they are fake, then why is opaphid doing it? What does she gain from making us think that it's canon?
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to Deagol's side by side comparison.

Until then: CANON, BITCH!

Laughing
SuperRad
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taiya wrote:
Well if they are fake, then why is opaphid doing it? What does she gain from making us think that it's canon?
She's always tried to make a connection between the OpA storyline and the LG15 storyline. If they're fake, they're probably not even just to fool everyone; it's just to go along with HER storyline which involves Bree and Daniel, cannon or not cannon.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here you go, I apologize for the quality, I am teh suk!

looks like dan's relieving himself Razz

and from the videos thread

definetly squating while the drop has him on a knee
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what happened to the colors in those? lol

Ok, on the first one as I said before, the foliage doesn't match, the leaves seem tighter in the video. Too bad that area in your screen cap looks like a Rorschach inkblot test :p Also, the road below seems to go diagonally from the left edge to the top edge, and only one car can be seen. In the drop pic the road goes horizontally, and I can distinguish 2 or 3 cars.

The second pic is the one I can't see any major differences that wouldn't be explained from seeing the pic through Daniel's video / Lucy's screen distortions.

The third, well, it's pretty clear he's squating in the video version, as you also noticed.

It doesn't necessarily mean Op isn't canon. It could be they're different pics from the same roll.

Of course, in-game, they 'are' the same pics. Op isn't trying to make us think she's canon. The entity known as OpAphid places itself within the Breeniverse. Its members 'know' those are the same pics from Lucy's computer, stolen from the information gathering facility by Tachyon.

Obviously the PMs will try their best to make this seem as real as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: