Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's Illuminati...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: It's Illuminati... Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
I posted this on the videos forum and I thought it was worth repeating.

imogene2004 wrote:
Well, I've been Googling and I may or may not be on to something here. If what I've found is at all relevent, than this whole thing may be getting pretty real. Anyway, a lot of people have come to the conclusion that this order is the Illuminati, I agree. So I Googled "1998 Alaska Illuminati" and found this page:

http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/archives/1997.11/msg00052.html

Here's a few lines from this page....
Quote:
The Intelligence Examiner, Investigative Report by Texe Marrs:
1998- The Year of Destiny:(quoting):

"To the Illuminati, this (1998) is a year for which they've long
awaited - the triple witching of the Beast year. In occult numerology,
three (the number of the Unholy Trinity) times 666 (the number of the
Beast) equals 1998.
.....then I scrolled down and found this

Quote:
1998, coincidentally, is also the target year for the full
operations of the HAARP project, currently being conducted in Alaska.

So, I looked up HAARP and found this page:

http://www.konformist.com/1998/jquinn/haarp1.htm

Quote:
HAARP--High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. HAARP--the kind angels will never strum. HAARP--the futuristic nightmare project which is currently in operation, researching a wide variety of effects and phenomena, as well as possible uses and applications for such, resulting from beaming massively powerful radio signals into targeted regions of the ionosphere; a project which has given environmental activists, constitutionalists, airline pilots along with ionospheric physicists and other groups, such as normal, ordinary people definite cause for some serious concern.

Quote:
It bears emphasizing here that any such references to HAARP being used for EM mind control come directly from numerous internal documents and repeated references therein to HAARP's capabilities as electromagnetic mind modification/manipulation technology and intentions to so implement HAARP.

Mind Control? Yikes!

Someone already posted this link, but I wanted to repost it because I believe it is relevent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmXAeRInHM

this is just the first of 8 parts, I watched all of them and then found this under related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9poTggo0RgA

the last link may be completely unrelated to LG15, but I thought it was worth putting out there.

As for the rest of what I came up with, if that is where LG15 is going, then this is getting pretty deep.

I searched 1998 and Alaska because there was a lot of discussion about Bree saying that Owen was in the 1998 Turtle Olympics in Alaska. Gotta consider anything as a clue Wink
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't think it's anything real. I think there are obvious influences, including the illuminati. It's annoying, though, that none of the illuminati "info" that I've seen so far is very specific or detailed....and a lot of it is quite slanted and paranoid, in my opinion.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I still don't think it's anything real. I think there are obvious influences, including the illuminati. It's annoying, though, that none of the illuminati "info" that I've seen so far is very specific or detailed....and a lot of it is quite slanted and paranoid, in my opinion.

Slanted and paranoid. That's what makes it fun! "Non-specific" is precisely why it's such a perfect fit. There's no single definition, so it can be whatever we want.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well how can you specifically identify something that is unidentifiable to outsiders? And/ or how do you define something by a trait that is undefinable?
"The illuminati" (as I have seen it described) is something that could, concievably, be liked to any and everything.... which is mighty conveniant, becuase it is so vague that those who are "informing" people about it can make any claim or accusation about it they want. There is no definitive, there is no fact...becuase there is no confirmation. The very nature of it does not allow for confirmation.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Well how can you specifically identify something that is unidentifiable to outsiders? And/ or how do you define something by a trait that is undefinable?
"The illuminati" (as I have seen it described) is something that could, concievably, be liked to any and everything.... which is mighty conveniant, becuase it is so vague that those who are "informing" people about it can make any claim or accusation about it they want. There is no definitive, there is no fact...becuase there is no confirmation. The very nature of it does not allow for confirmation.

All of which is exactly why it fits the storyline perfectly. Unlike the Thelema theme, there's no religious faction to offend - The Illuminati is as fictional as the characters (or IS it? Smile ). There are the Egyptian themes, the occult themes, Crowley, OTO. It even addresses why Bree cannot go to the police - every level of society has been infiltrated.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too conveniant for me....plus, if the illuminati is real(and, really, how could we know?), why would it be alright to possibly misrepresent them just becuase they're not "a religion"?

I'm not goin' for this one.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Too conveniant for me....plus, if the illuminati is real(and, really, how could we know?), why would it be alright to possibly misrepresent them just becuase they're not "a religion"?

Ummm... No one from The Illuminati has jumped in to defend "The Order" unlike what happened before with the Thelemites. (no one except me... and YOU now that I think of it... hmmmm)
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with spaciegirl....AGAIN...everything I would say she's said.

This is really freaking me out, now...it's how many times we've agreed, now?
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:

If I the illuminati were real and I were a member, I don't think I would much care how LG15 represented us. If a fictional piece of entertainment about a teenage girl started telling large numbers of people lies about my society, it only leads people away from believing in my secret organization, or understanding what our true purposes are, which is what I want. Rumors only serve to cover the truth.

However, the creators migh tbe in trouble if they start telling the truth, even if this is fictional entertainment.

Edit for grammar.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

storyteller wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

If I the illuminati were real and I were a member, I don't think I would much care how LG15 represented us. If a fictional piece of entertainment about a teenage girl started telling large numbers of people lies about my society, it only leads people away from believing in my secret organization, or understanding what our true purposes are, which is what I want. Rumors only serve to cover the truth.

However, the creators migh tbe in trouble if they start telling the truth, even if this is fictional entertainment.

Edit for grammar.

Frankly, I wouldn't care either. If I were a Thelemite I wouldn't have cared about all the Thelma references either...but I'm just posing a theoretical question about ethics...partly becuase the creators seemed to care about not pissing off any religious groups. So, why would they want to piss off this group? And just becuase someone does or does not join the forum to "defend" whatever group they are a part of..that doesn't change it either way.
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:

Frankly, I wouldn't care either. If I were a Thelemite I wouldn't have cared about all the Thelma references either...but I'm just posing a theoretical question about ethics...partly becuase the creators seemed to care about not pissing off any religious groups. So, why would they want to piss off this group? And just becuase someone does or does not join the forum to "defend" whatever group they are a part of..that doesn't change it either way.

Have you seen Tannhaus' latest video? I can't watch the whole thing, but apparently he talked to someone directly involved in production and they told him point blank that the religion is entirely made up. I think that's the exact wording he used.

I'm gettin annoyed because it seems like any research we do is pointless. If we aren't looking at an even remotely real group, how are we supposed to figure anything out with any certainty? The creators can just make up anything they like from a hodge-podge of things and we can't really make any real headway on what's going on until they show us.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...interesting. seems odd that they would tell anyone anything like that, but maybe they did.

Maybe we aren't supposed to figure out the religion, maybe our purpose is to simply help Bree? If so...they should let us know so that we stop making ourselves crazy. I always felt it was a fictional religion, but still...
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order is some illuminati inspired thing, that seems to be a definite. The Illuminati are, in pop-culture terms, the "Metaphysical Mafia".

I think this would not be out of place on the X-files. Scully and Mulder (or doggett and reyes, if you're a loser) investigate the disappearance of a teenage girl, and the Cigarette Smoking Man is behind it all! Mr X comes in and says "It's the Order of Denderah!" and is murdered while that wierd guy with no eyes shows up and murders Daniel. Scully says "But the Order of Denderah doesn't exist!"

"But how can you deny the existance when there's so much evidence, Scully?"

"Shut up Mulder. There's no Aliens either!"

"Let's just do it, Scully"

(fade to black over smooching sounds)

ahhhhh... now THAT's how the x-files should have ended...
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole thing annoys me too. I did see the last Tannhaus video. I wouldn't take anything he says to be absolute fact....didn't he say he talked to "a creator or a cast member or someone involved" (loosely, that's what I remember..not a direct quote). He doesn't seem to know who he even talked to. If the creators made a post on the forum and said that it's not a real religion, I'd listen....but they haven't. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't even matter because I think it's fake, athough I do still stand by my original point that Bree thinks/thought that her "religion" was Thelema...regardless of whether or not it was true Thelema.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Frankly, I wouldn't care either. If I were a Thelemite I wouldn't have cared about all the Thelma references either...

Me neither. Scooby references maybe, but certainly not Thelma references. Laughing

I'm just playing with you! Wink

shhh.... spaciegirl is Illuminati...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: