Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's Illuminati...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, there is a quote...well, a description really, that has been assosciated with me/an alias of mine: "The Glitterati of the Illuminati". Comes and goes....coincidence?!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Actually, there is a quote...well, a description really, that has been assosciated with me/an alias of mine: "The Glitterati of the Illuminati". Comes and goes....coincidence?!

AHA! I KNEW you were behind the Order!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, just wait 'till I twist my key!!!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Oh, just wait 'till I twist my key!!!

Scroll and Key is the sister society to Skull and Bones at Yale University. (I'm just saying...) Rolling Eyes
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: It's Illuminati... Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
imogene2004 wrote:
I posted this on the videos forum and I thought it was worth repeating.

imogene2004 wrote:
Well, I've been Googling and I may or may not be on to something here. If what I've found is at all relevent, than this whole thing may be getting pretty real. Anyway, a lot of people have come to the conclusion that this order is the Illuminati, I agree. So I Googled "1998 Alaska Illuminati" and found this page:

http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/archives/1997.11/msg00052.html

Here's a few lines from this page....
Quote:
The Intelligence Examiner, Investigative Report by Texe Marrs:
1998- The Year of Destiny:(quoting):

"To the Illuminati, this (1998) is a year for which they've long
awaited - the triple witching of the Beast year. In occult numerology,
three (the number of the Unholy Trinity) times 666 (the number of the
Beast) equals 1998.
.....then I scrolled down and found this

Quote:
1998, coincidentally, is also the target year for the full
operations of the HAARP project, currently being conducted in Alaska.

So, I looked up HAARP and found this page:

http://www.konformist.com/1998/jquinn/haarp1.htm

Quote:
HAARP--High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. HAARP--the kind angels will never strum. HAARP--the futuristic nightmare project which is currently in operation, researching a wide variety of effects and phenomena, as well as possible uses and applications for such, resulting from beaming massively powerful radio signals into targeted regions of the ionosphere; a project which has given environmental activists, constitutionalists, airline pilots along with ionospheric physicists and other groups, such as normal, ordinary people definite cause for some serious concern.

Quote:
It bears emphasizing here that any such references to HAARP being used for EM mind control come directly from numerous internal documents and repeated references therein to HAARP's capabilities as electromagnetic mind modification/manipulation technology and intentions to so implement HAARP.

Mind Control? Yikes!

Someone already posted this link, but I wanted to repost it because I believe it is relevent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmXAeRInHM

this is just the first of 8 parts, I watched all of them and then found this under related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9poTggo0RgA

the last link may be completely unrelated to LG15, but I thought it was worth putting out there.

As for the rest of what I came up with, if that is where LG15 is going, then this is getting pretty deep.

I searched 1998 and Alaska because there was a lot of discussion about Bree saying that Owen was in the 1998 Turtle Olympics in Alaska. Gotta consider anything as a clue Wink

This is kinda long but ties nicely into your research.

From http://www.davidickeforum.com

"Hello all ...

A friend gave me a film to watch this week that featured another aspect of the theme in the last newsletter - the technological control of the human mind.

It was called Control Factor and was first shown in 2003. It tells the story of Lance Bishop, a 33-year-old American insurance salesman. He begins to hear voices in his head telling him to perform violent acts and eventually learns that he is part of a mind control experiment which, once perfected, would be used to control the masses through broadcasts from a network of masts positioned all over the towns and cities. It would tell the population what to think, how to feel, and how to vote.

From my research over the years it is clear that, as with so many movies, this is basically fact presented as sci-fi.

In the small town of Ryde on the Isle of Wight, where I live, one of these masts is already in place a few hundred yards from my home and they are appearing all over the country with the goal of doing the same across Europe and the wider world. It is a system known as TETRA or 'Terrestrial Trunked Radio'. The cover story is that TETRA is just a new communications system for police and other emergency services. But that is only one level of this system and, to the Illuminati, by far the least important. It's real reason for existence is mass mind control and the technology is similar to the PCS/Digital or Personal Communication Systems used in the United States."

continues:

"So what I am going to say here about TETRA applies to systems at work in other parts of the world, also, and TETRA itself is planned to expand globally. It was used for communications at the Athens Olympics and the same is likely to happen at the Beijing Games."

continues:

"The entire plan is coordinated to install a network of mobile phone, TETRA, and other systems of electromagnetic communications that operate as one unit to create an electromagnetic mini-matrix to scramble normal brain and DNA function while dictating mental and emotional responses. It will also have potential for the mass culling of the population also planned by the sickness that is the Illuminati.

For me, the chemtrail phenomena in which chemical clouds are sprayed into the atmosphere by military and commercial aircraft contracted by the military are fundamentally connected to this agenda. It has been shown that these clouds contain metals, like aluminium, and can provide a highly efficient conduit for electromagnetic waves and broadcasts, so encasing the planet in an electromagnetic field-prison designed to block 'unwanted' wavelengths coming in while conducting the thought waves broadcast to the population.

Just one of the aircraft criss-crossing the skies year after year now releasing a chemical-metal soup to pollute the atmosphere and change the nature of the electromagnetic field.

This is why the chemtrail agenda is connected to HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project, based in Alaska and run by the U.S. Department of 'Defense' through the Air Force and Navy. Its target is the electrically-charged ionosphere surrounding the planet at between 40 to 60 miles above the surface.

Behind the cover stories and the bullshit, HAARP is all about control on multi-levels including weather control, but prime among them is to fill their artificially-created electromagnetic matrix or 'membrane' around the earth with instructions and thought/emotional patterns broadcasting on the brain-DNA wavelengths to turn the human population into little more than computer terminals. As long-time Haarp researchers, Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning, write:

'Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes"."

Whew, that was long... and I edited it down!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

Shocked

So, for those of us who have completely burned out on research and reading, could you please summarize?
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

storyteller wrote:

Have you seen Tannhaus' latest video? I can't watch the whole thing, but apparently he talked to someone directly involved in production and they told him point blank that the religion is entirely made up. I think that's the exact wording he used.

I'm gettin annoyed because it seems like any research we do is pointless. If we aren't looking at an even remotely real group, how are we supposed to figure anything out with any certainty? The creators can just make up anything they like from a hodge-podge of things and we can't really make any real headway on what's going on until they show us.

That's kinda how a good story works. Smile

Not that I don't sympathize. The temptation to read from the back of the book overwhelms me, too....
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Shocked

So, for those of us who have completely burned out on research and reading, could you please summarize?

"By applying the right filters and selectively reading some government documents, I have come to the conclusion that the deacons are involved in a mind control experiment that OMG IS REAL!!"

I *think* that just about sums it up.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxomai wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Shocked

"By applying the right filters and selectively reading some government documents, I have come to the conclusion that the deacons are involved in a mind control experiment that OMG IS REAL!!"

Very nice summary but you forgot to tie it in to the "remote control" reference in the latest vid Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
maxomai wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Shocked

Very nice summary but you forgot to tie it in to the "remote control" reference in the latest vid Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Don't forget the shower cap.
N+++ Dsr A+ a+ C G+++ QH+++
666++++ Y+
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxomai wrote:
Don't forget the shower cap.

Necessary for blocking the mind control rays. Rolling Eyes
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What??? So I bought all this aluminum foil for nothing? Evil or Very Mad
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
What??? So I bought all this aluminum foil for nothing? Evil or Very Mad

Yup. Heven't you ever noticed that the people with the aluminum foil hats are the one's whose brains have already been drained? Rolling Eyes
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like Jiffy Pop, if you're into eating human brains, that is.... Confused
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: