Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0072 Don't Trust The Authorities (11/13/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:
Kasdeja and Wisi Girl I am not saying Trainer has all the answeres and that he is right, I just like his theory better than everyone elses thus far. Plus it fits the religion aspect of the creators not wanting to offend anyone, because there is no proof it is real. I have no real theory of my own and find it impossible to fit anything else into all these clues. I am not going to spend a ridiculous amount of time going through everyones old thoeries inorder to create a original one my self. I am open to all perspectives and I like this forum when people are nice enough to encourage others and listen to what others have to say instead of trying to always be right. I am not saying you are in any way doing that either, just telling you where I am coming from and how I feel about the forum. I also think that the story is written in a lot of ways to fit our needs as fans, most of the time.... I don't know don't listen to me I am wrong all the time anyway.

I'm not saying he's wrong or doesn't have a good theory. I never thought it was truly Thelema, I had actually argued against it...but there was a time when all the clues pointed to Thelema and when we thought we had it, it seemed like the creatatrons changed everything. Know what I mean? Like, if we figure it out, they change it. Please don't get defensive on my posts...trainer knows what I mean (I assume). That's what I have been saying...anyway...

I completely understand what you mean. We all went down one hallway and then the rug was pulled out from under us.

It's partly our own fault. I don't think the Creators were prepared for the whole Cult/Thelema/Secret Society thing. WE created that. All they did was put a picture of Crowley on the wall with a couple of candles and we created a MONSTER.

Everyone keeps looking to the Creators to resolve the loose ends but in reality, that's our job now.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that discussion was great fun. Seems to me that whether it's The Illuminati or an "Illuminati-like" group is not as important as what happens next.

I'm guessing from Bree's written response that we're supposed to figure out WHY they want her so badly. Then we can figure out how she escapes their clutches.

Any ideas? My eyes are blurry and my head is thumping like a John Entwistle bass line.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

It's partly our own fault. I don't think the Creators were prepared for the whole Cult/Thelema/Secret Society thing. WE created that. All they did was put a picture of Crowley on the wall with a couple of candles and we created a MONSTER.

Everyone keeps looking to the Creators to resolve the loose ends but in reality, that's our job now.

I disagree, the creators did more that just put a picture of Crowley on the wall, a few of the more obvious things they did in the videos are, the date 10/12/06 (Crowleys birthday), the Ceremony, Enochian, the Equinox, "The Order of Denderah", the injections, the Elders and the Deacons.. And after they redesigned the website they added the Unicursal Hexagram, and the word Thelema in Greek.

I do not think it is our job to tie up the loose ends. I think it should be like reading a mystery novel, where there may be some false leads, but there is always an AH HA! moment when everything falls into place.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

I disagree, the creators did more that just put a picture of Crowley on the wall, a few of the more obvious things they did in the videos are, the date 10/12/06 (Crowleys birthday), the Ceremony, Enochian, the Equinox, "The Order of Denderah", the injections, the Elders and the Deacons.. And after they redesigned the website they added the Unicursal Hexagram, and the word Thelema in Greek.

I do not think it is our job to tie up the loose ends. I think it should be like reading a mystery novel, where there may be some false leads, but there is always an AH HA! moment when everything falls into place.

True, but most of that happened AFTER the Crowley pic and the 10/12/06 vids appeared and we started running with it. They continued to feed our frenzy. I still believe (especially in light of the most recent vids) that the cues come from us. We have become the mystery solvers not just viewers. In CiW we got the clues and had to figure them out and we trapped ourselves into thinking LG15 works the same way. It doesn't. This is more of a 2-way street.

:edit: for clarity (I think)

Last edited by trainer101 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm burned out. I need a nap. Sad
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

True, but most of that happened AFTER the Crowley pic and the 10/12/06 vids appeared and we started running with it. They continued to feed our frenzy. I still believe (especially in light of the most recent vids) that the cues come from us. We have become the mystery solvers not just viewers. In CiW we got the clues and had to figure them out and we trapped ourselves into thinking LG15 works the same way. It doesn't. This is more of a 2-way street.

I think it is true that the suggestions by viewers, comments, and forum posts have influenced the story, they have stated that they want it to be interactive, but that doesn't absolve the creators of the responsibility of making sense out of the whole, when they shift direction too many unresolved questions are left dangling.

I also think the creators added elements to the story, the injections for example, to create intrigue, without really thinking out how they fit into the plot.

The Crowley picture was placed into the scene deliberately, as is explained by Yousef in the MTV interview, and so were the other references to Thelema. To be frank, I believe they shifted gears only because Tannhaus was posting videos responses, crying about how they are maligning his religion. In his video response to Gemma's Learning Egyptian video, he says he spoke to the creators and members of the cast, and thanks them for their disavowal of Thelema.

Although, don't get me wrong, I am still enjoying the LG15 series, Bree or the actress who plays her is captivating, she is really the star of this experiment. I am just pointing out some of the weaknesses.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Oh trust me...I know, probably as well as cuddlebunni.

You too?? Damn, dude gets around...that's like 5 or 6, at least.

Anyway, people, Trainer needs the Illuminati to live. Let him have it...at least for now. lol
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Oh trust me...I know, probably as well as cuddlebunni.

You too?? Damn, dude gets around...that's like 5 or 6, at least.

Anyway, people, Trainer needs the Illuminati to live. Let him have it...at least for now. lol

Glitterati Girl! Uh, I mean Spaciegirl...

Hey, I'm just trying to move the discussion along. I really like your theory about something in her bloodline making her valuable to the Order. I think that's the direction we should be going. Lead the way 'cause my brain is fried.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

I think it is true that the suggestions by viewers, comments, and forum posts have influenced the story, they have stated that they want it to be interactive, but that doesn't absolve the creators of the responsibility of making sense out of the whole, when they shift direction too many unresolved questions are left dangling.

I also think the creators added elements to the story, the injections for example, to create intrigue, without really thinking out how they fit into the plot.

The Crowley picture was placed into the scene deliberately, as is explained by Yousef in the MTV interview, and so were the other references to Thelema. To be frank, I believe they shifted gears only because Tannhaus was posting videos responses, crying about how they are maligning his religion. In his video response to Gemma's Learning Egyptian video, he says he spoke to the creators and members of the cast, and thanks them for their disavowal of Thelema.

Although, don't get me wrong, I am still enjoying the LG15 series, Bree or the actress who plays her is captivating, she is really the star of this experiment. I am just pointing out some of the weaknesses.

I think if you read some of my other posts, you'll see we are saying almost the same thing - we're just using different words.

I agree with you on every point with the one exception being that I think it's up to us to keep the plot on track. Seems like whenever the board deteriorates into "we need another vid" ranting without any serious discussion of the plot, then that's what we get - some goofy meaningless video as filler. Why? Probably because there is no plot until we create it.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much work....anyways I don't know what else to add to it. I just think it's the only thing that could really be unique to her. They could find anyone to kill, impregnate, eat..etc., but they seem to really want her. There must be a reason. I just have a feeling it's her blood. That's the only thing you couldn't use a stand-in for. Maybe mommy and/or daddy are special too...maybe ony one of them is...maybe only one of them knows.. I don't know. I got nothin'. We need more info.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Too much work....anyways I don't know what else to add to it. I just think it's the only thing that could really be unique to her. They could find anyone to kill, impregnate, eat..etc., but they seem to really want her. There must be a reason. I just have a feeling it's her blood. That's the only thing you couldn't use a stand-in for. Maybe mommy and/or daddy are special too...maybe ony one of them is...maybe only one of them knows.. I don't know. I got nothin'. We need more info.

We certainly don't know much about her ancestry and as much as I enjoy doing the research (yeah, I'm odd like that) I'm not even sure where to start with this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: