Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So whats the plan?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: So whats the plan? Reply with quote

I know from the other comments you have been making today that you are confused and scared, which is understandable but what is your plan? Hiding out at a motel is neither A) going to help you find your parents or B) resolve this whole thing about the order.

We are here for you Bree, if you have ideas of some sort of game plan bounce them off us and see what we think. Best of luck.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We are here for you Bree, if you have ideas of some sort of game plan bounce them off us and see what we think. Best of luck.

Thanks again Jay for the support. But you do you have to realize this is all very overwhelming for me. I'm using this time to collect my thoughts and figure out what to do. I just don't want to do anything rash or create more problems for us. You're right though - I do need a plan.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Quote:

Thanks again Jay for the support. But you do you have to realize this is all very overwhelming for me. I'm using this time to collect my thoughts and figure out what to do. I just don't want to do anything rash or create more problems for us. You're right though - I do need a plan.

I agree and am not suggesting you two bust any doors down recreating any episodes of the A-Team. Infact I'm suggesting the opposite. Once you have a plan together run it by us. you are two smart kids but you have to be tired and stressed out by this point so a fresh pair of ears might be helpful.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:
Quote:

I agree and am not suggesting you two bust any doors down recreating any episodes of the A-Team. Infact I'm suggesting the opposite. Once you have a plan together run it by us. you are two smart kids but you have to be tired and stressed out by this point so a fresh pair of ears might be helpful.

I think this is Bree's way of asking us to come up with the plan and run it by them.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree i'm worried about what you will do when you run out of money.
How will you pay for gas, food, lodging? If we could you know we'd wire you some cash
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
How will you pay for gas, food, lodging? If we could you know we'd wire you some cash
hmm inigo seems to want to know where to send you cash bree...don't trust her she's part of the order! Wink
savingbree
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:

At risk of being absurd, may I suggest that if you scroll to the top of this page, Lonelygirl15 has provided a way in which you might fund their journey?

Wink
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
hmm inigo seems to want to know where to send you cash bree...don't trust her she's part of the order! Wink

Dude, I'm a guy! Do I look like a girl?
Confused

What I meant was that everyone here would be more than willing to cooperate if she needed any money.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
thejyav wrote:

Dude, I'm a guy! Do I look like a girl?
Confused

sorry unless there is a picture of a guy or something very guy about the name i just assume everyone else on here is a girl
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bree, I got a plan, how about you just contact Lucy, and ask her whats going on, and ask her what you must do to make everything right again, you and Daniel are running, but running from what? The Order may be secretive and full of creepy baldies, but you have no idea what their intentions are.

They were able to get pictures of Daniel when he was spying on you at the fake ceremony, and they supposely have been watching Daniel's house, wouldn't they of been watching you and Daniel when yall went to your house, which means they could be watching you and Daniel right now, but why don't they just make their move?

And what I find a little strange is that you and Daniel just happened to arrive at your house when your parents were being lead out to Lucy's car, I think it could be all a set up just like the fake Ceremony, and your parents are in on it, so is Daniel too.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree if your looking for a game plan..perhaps we can help. I posted this else where for Daniel but you guys should look into those maps that he found on Lucy's computer. I mean for all you know Lucy..that bald guy, your parents could be at one of those locations. Do you know for sure where the ceremony is suppose to take place? Perhaps one of these places is that too. I'm not one of the researchers, I leave that up to other people. I know your good at that stuff too so I hope you get to work on that since I think there is something to it all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: