Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0073 Exploring The Motel (11/14/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Motel Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
SassysouthNC wrote:
Ok..I think I was right, Gemma was telling her to check for bugs..and by saying "no cockroaches" she was saying it is all clear.

I didn't think of that! That's a good thought... and if it's true, then it really makes it clear that Gemma and Bree are speaking back and forth in code.

But if so, how would they know each other's code? I mean, it's not clear to us, and Bree and Gemma hardly know each other now... but it would mean we'd have to see Gemma's videos differently!

I agree. This is all a great idea but there needs to be a rosetta(sp?) stone for us. Something to tie it all together. They should have atleat had bree and gemma say something about a code to each other on the board...or something. Unless they have some idea of how they will tie this all together in the end and then you go back and it all makes more sense it seems far fetched for us to just assume they are speaking in code.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

creativebarbie wrote:
do you guys ever feel that they just thought of some funny things that are in motels and wanted to make a cute vid..... and we are totaly over analyzing what happened..... beacause its true... there is never a remote in motels...!

but i like picking it apart better....

true but when they dont give us more to a video such as this one what are we suppose to do while wasting our life away waiting on the next video?
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they're not wasting our donation money staying in this crapy motel! Shocked

*Just kidding!*

**Still, I want outtakes**

***to go please***

Wink
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh... the whole reading thing... I know that I'm just weird and probably the only person who does this, but I pick up the phone book and start looking through it before I pick up the Bible. But then, I read the phone book at home too... I just like seeing all the different business names and if it has the local numbers as well, seeing all the different names.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
heh... the whole reading thing... I know that I'm just weird and probably the only person who does this, but I pick up the phone book and start looking through it before I pick up the Bible. But then, I read the phone book at home too... I just like seeing all the different business names and if it has the local numbers as well, seeing all the different names.

That will certainly never happen, but you never know: if ever you ask me to be your friend, remind me this day, this board and this very message please.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:

rainman in on the board now?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are definitely not my underwear...
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:

I don't know the reference... sorry.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:

That will certainly never happen, but you never know: if ever you ask me to be your friend, remind me this day, this board and this very message please.

*laughs* OK.
our names even work together. I'm generalization and you Don'tHaveAClue. eh... it worked better in my head.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
thejyav wrote:

You've never seen the movie Rain Man with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise?
supermarkets
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
iamcool wrote:
isnt in an opened drawer?

Yes, I think you're right... makes sense she'd check there.

There's clearly something in there, but I can't tell what it is. It sorta looks like a glass ashtray... probably nothing.

The inside of the drawer is the white part and the thing that looks like an ashtray is the handle of the drawer. See it now?
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
generalization wrote:
thejyav wrote:

No. Embarassed
generalization
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also... I don't recall anyone mentioning this, but since there was such an uproar about the stuffed animals on the last video... What about the freaking hat? I was surprised to see it show up. But then again, not. How much time did they take in the house before they ran?

*sits down to think about what she'd grab if needed*
Husband... well, Daniel is kind of Bree's version...
cat...she's gotten the stuffed animals.
laptop...Daniel has his. and of course she took the camera because... well... then there'd be no story... I don't have a camera, so I couldn't grab that.

and that's pretty much all I can think of. Maybe I'd think enough to grab tooth brush and tooth paste and maybe some extra clothes.... But if I was in a hurry, grab the essentials... Dunno whether the cat'd make it or not considering she'd just be an extra hassle. And she hates riding in the car.
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
Also... I don't recall anyone mentioning this, but since there was such an uproar about the stuffed animals on the last video... What about the freaking hat? I was surprised to see it show up. But then again, not. How much time did they take in the house before they ran?

*sits down to think about what she'd grab if needed*
Husband... well, Daniel is kind of Bree's version...
cat...she's gotten the stuffed animals.
laptop...Daniel has his. and of course she took the camera because... well... then there'd be no story... I don't have a camera, so I couldn't grab that.

and that's pretty much all I can think of. Maybe I'd think enough to grab tooth brush and tooth paste and maybe some extra clothes.... But if I was in a hurry, grab the essentials... Dunno whether the cat'd make it or not considering she'd just be an extra hassle. And she hates riding in the car.

haha very true. i was confused as to how things were just appearing but i guess they put stuff in the trunk.
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
generalization wrote:
thejyav wrote:

Very fun movie. people younger then me ( i'm not that old) have no idea what it is though when i quote it.

"counting cards with charlie babit, counting cards with charlie babit"

i don't know if i could getbored enough to read the phone book... instructions on things are much more intresting.. and have more of a point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: