Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0074 Someone is Following You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessibear wrote:
ok, let me start by saying that I haven't formed a real opinion of Gemma yet...bad, good, boring as *&%%.......we shall see but, I know that in my own life when I'm talking to a friend who will NOT listen to my advice but still asks anyhow...I give the advice and then say "love ya kid but I have to do X, holler at you later"....I really don't find anything wrong with Gemma saying that she thingks something is up with the suit dude and then saying 'But I have my own life so...good luck"

Just my .02

I was refering to this

Pi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Inigo wrote:
Yeah I guess she should have just grabbed the next flight to LA when she surely doesn't have enough money for a plane ticket and she also has a life of her own to think about. I don't hear you complaining about Bree not worrying about her parents..

You say these things only because you think in the Breeniverse, everything revolves around Bree. It doesn't.

I guess I don't understand where you're coming from.....I thought everything did revolve around Bree....it is LG15. I know there are other characters but she's the main one. If I had to leave my commune because I didn't feel right about it and if I told someone they weren't taking these people serious enough and if I told my friend not to trust the authorities and to stay put and if I told my friend she was being followed, I wouldn't talk about writing a paper. Even if I wrote the paper, I wouldn't be so insensitive as to announce it in a vlog.

Speaking of paper... what's that written in yellow hightlighter on Gemma's paper? Can anyone make it out?

Pi
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pi wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Inigo wrote:
Yeah I guess she should have just grabbed the next flight to LA when she surely doesn't have enough money for a plane ticket and she also has a life of her own to think about. I don't hear you complaining about Bree not worrying about her parents..

You say these things only because you think in the Breeniverse, everything revolves around Bree. It doesn't.

I guess I don't understand where you're coming from.....I thought everything did revolve around Bree....it is LG15. I know there are other characters but she's the main one. If I had to leave my commune because I didn't feel right about it and if I told someone they weren't taking these people serious enough and if I told my friend not to trust the authorities and to stay put and if I told my friend she was being followed, I wouldn't talk about writing a paper. Even if I wrote the paper, I wouldn't be so insensitive as to announce it in a vlog.

Speaking of paper... what's that written in yellow hightlighter on Gemma's paper? Can anyone make it out?

Pi

Its a flight # I looked it up and its a flight to the UK. weird!
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have the eye of a hawk Holly... too see that clearly! So I guess someone is flying to the UK
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Pi wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Inigo wrote:

Pi

Its a flight # I looked it up and its a flight to the UK. weird!

I thought is was a flight from the UK.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
turkeyfeather wrote:
I don't remember Bree asking for her advice or opinion.

I don't remember a rule saying you needed to ask you friend for an opinion, especially in a life and death situation. Besides, how can she ask her for her opinion: "Umm hi Gemma maybe you've seen my video, did you happen to see anything strange by any chance? thanks!" doesn't that sound stupid?

"live and death"....exactly......I would SO not be worried about a paper! You seem like you are offended about us not loving Gemma and I'm not sure why.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made that up to get you all riled up

I have no idea what it says Smile
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think it's sad that so many people hate her even though they know very little about her intentions.

I think the best attitude towards Gemma is simply wait and see what she has to offer. And after this video it looks like she's on Bree's side.

Speaking of the "flight number" from the UK. This could mean Gemma is flying over to LA. So, she may have sounded unworried just to throw the order off, make them think she won't do anything about it, when she's actually already packing her bags.

Holly! Know I must cook up another theory! Confused LOL

Last edited by Inigo on Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
I made that up to get you all riled up

I have no idea what it says Smile

hehe Twisted Evil
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Yes I think it's sad that so many people hate her even though they know very little about her intentions.

I think the best attitude towards Gemma is simply wait and see what she has to offer. And this video shows she looks like she is on Bree's side.

Speaking of the "flight number" from the UK. This could mean Gemma is flying over to LA. So, she may have sounded unworried just to throw the order off, make them think she won't do anything about it, when she's actually already packing her bags.

It's just my first impression of her......I hope I'm wrong! I'm suspicious about anyone involved. Smile
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:

I think the best attitude towards Gemma is simply wait and see what she has to offer. And this video shows she looks like she is on Bree's side.

ummm Gemma is my favorite character!!!! everyone is bitching about how sometimes shes cryptic, other times straightforward, sometimes funny sometimes serious....guess what, shes unpredictable and I think it is wonderful, now if only we could get Bree some yogurt....
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell ya what Luv2Skydive, let's make peace Very Happy You do seem more down to earth than the other Gemma skeptics.

And I agree with the guy who praised Gemma...

Anyway. Can someone really make out what it says on the paper? probably nothing important..
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Tell ya what Luv2Skydive, let's make peace Very Happy You do seem more down to earth than the other Gemma skeptics.

I'm no fanatic about anyone....sometimes I think Bree and Daniel both do dumb things.....I think a lot of people judge others by how they might react in a situation and not everyone is going to react the same way! Very Happy
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Inigo wrote:

I'm no fanatic about anyone....sometimes I think Bree and Daniel both do dumb things.....I think a lot of people judge others by how they might react in a situation and not everyone is going to react the same way! Very Happy

Well, I judge all of them and I don't really like any of them to be honest. I don't hate them either. In real life, I wouldn't assosciate with them....even if I were closer to their age range, I don't think I would. They're not wacky enough..or funny enough. I do get a feeling that Gemma is hiding something though.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:

Well, I judge all of them and I don't really like any of them to be honest. I don't hate them either. In real life, I wouldn't assosciate with them....even if I were closer to their age range, I don't think I would. They're not wacky enough..or funny enough. I do get a feeling that Gemma is hiding something though.

You sound like this show bores you to death. Why do you watch then?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: