Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Listen Bree...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Listen Bree... Reply with quote

You have to find out WHY the Order wants you in the first place, the Order knows where you are, they are watching you, the question is...why haven't they made a move yet? Why are you running in the first place? You saw your parents being taken, and you run off...it looked like to me that your parents were going with Lucy and that deacon willingly. You and Daniel know where Lucy lives...so how about going to Lucy's apartment and asking her what is going on and where your parents are. You're 17 years old Bree, stop acting like a 6 year old and grow up, take responsibility for your actions, and get rid of those stuffed animals too.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Listen Bree... Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
You have to find out WHY the Order wants you in the first place, the Order knows where you are, they are watching you, the question is...why haven't they made a move yet? Why are you running in the first place? You saw your parents being taken, and you run off...it looked like to me that your parents were going with Lucy and that deacon willingly. You and Daniel know where Lucy lives...so how about going to Lucy's apartment and asking her what is going on and where your parents are. You're 17 years old Bree, stop acting like a 6 year old and grow up, take responsibility for your actions, and get rid of those stuffed animals too.

Bree... it is not necessary to get rid of any of the stuffed animals. Let that be known here and now!
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Listen Bree... Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
khjq wrote:

Bree... it is not necessary to get rid of any of the stuffed animals. Let that be known here and now!

Exactly. Anyone who judges a person's maturity by their "toys" is looking at the wrong things.

However, going to Lucy's apartment is NOT a good idea. Trust me. Lucy...Is dangerous.

You know, it's not hard to take stuffing out of stuffed animals and then put it back in.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Listen Bree... Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
khjq wrote:

Exactly. Anyone who judges a person's maturity by their "toys" is looking at the wrong things.

However, going to Lucy's apartment is NOT a good idea. Trust me. Lucy...Is dangerous.

You know, it's not hard to take stuffing out of stuffed animals and then put it back in.

...Dangerous how so? The Order is following Bree, they could make a move anytime they want, but they haven't. If I was in Bree's shoes I'd definately try to contact Lucy, and ask her what the hell is going on. I have yet to see the Order do anything criminal, the only thing the Order could be guilty of is being sneaky and secretive, in which case many secret soceities are, doesn't mean anything sinister is goin on though. Bree doesn't even know why she is running, she doesn't know anything, she is running from the unknown, people are usually scared of the unknown. So I suggest that she either calls Lucy, or that she goes with Daniel to Lucy's house and asks her simply, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHY DO YOU CREEPY PEOPLE WANT ME SO BADLY?!?"
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Listen Bree... Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Xeniph wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
khjq wrote:

...Dangerous how so? The Order is following Bree, they could make a move anytime they want, but they haven't. If I was in Bree's shoes I'd definately try to contact Lucy, and ask her what the hell is going on. I have yet to see the Order do anything criminal, the only thing the Order could be guilty of is being sneaky and secretive, in which case many secret soceities are, doesn't mean anything sinister is goin on though. Bree doesn't even know why she is running, she doesn't know anything, she is running from the unknown, people are usually scared of the unknown. So I suggest that she either calls Lucy, or that she goes with Daniel to Lucy's house and asks her simply, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHY DO YOU CREEPY PEOPLE WANT ME SO BADLY?!?"

You forget kidnapping.

I am not going to go into how I know that Lucy is dangerous, okay? And she already tried asking Lucy questions, remember? They got nowhere.

And from what I have picked up, the Order wanted not to alarm her and to keep her in the same place. Now that they've blown that...well, they're not happy.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's parents were not kidnapped, they went with Lucy and that deacon willingly.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. Not from what I've heard.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Bree's parents were not kidnapped, they went with Lucy and that deacon willingly.
How could you possibly know this? If they went willingly, that means they just left Bree on her own. Why would they tell her to stay with Daniel and put money in P. Monkey for her? Bree's parent's going willingly doesn't make sense at all. There is either the threat of force (maybe a gun or threatening Bree) or blackmail of some kind involved. If they wanted Bree for the cult, they wouldn't have given her the money to run. Right?
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Listen Bree... Reply with quote

your actions, and get rid of those stuffed animals too[/quote]

Get rid of them? O.O that's an evil thought!
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iqfrenzy wrote:
khjq wrote:
How could you possibly know this? If they went willingly, that means they just left Bree on her own. Why would they tell her to stay with Daniel and put money in P. Monkey for her? Bree's parent's going willingly doesn't make sense at all. There is either the threat of force (maybe a gun or threatening Bree) or blackmail of some kind involved. If they wanted Bree for the cult, they wouldn't have given her the money to run. Right?

I don't know what video you were watching but the video I watched showed them walking calmly to a car and getting in. No one had their hands tied. no one put up a fight. there appeared to be no struggle at all. To me, that shows they went willingly. Maybe they were strongly urged to go, but they could have put up a fight.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If so, why tell Bree to hide and give her money?
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:

Prove to me they were kidnapped? I see no struggle. They were just watching out for their daughter. maybe they agreed to go with the Deacon and Lucy as a way of buying time for Bree to get to a safe place. Maybe they knew they wouldn't be harmed as long as Bree was still safe.

i don't know. I'm not a creator but I do no they went willingly. Maybe they didn't like the idea a whole lot, but they did not put up a fight... at least none that we can see.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, I'll agree with that. They did not struggle.

But that does not mean the Order means Bree well.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you don't come with us we'll blow up your little darling's brains".
Would that do it to get them in the car without puting up a fight?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twinklyci wrote:
Xeniph wrote:

Prove to me they were kidnapped? I see no struggle. They were just watching out for their daughter. maybe they agreed to go with the Deacon and Lucy as a way of buying time for Bree to get to a safe place. Maybe they knew they wouldn't be harmed as long as Bree was still safe.

i don't know. I'm not a creator but I do no they went willingly. Maybe they didn't like the idea a whole lot, but they did not put up a fight... at least none that we can see.

maybe they knew that if they refused to go then the deacons would take bree

and i know i would do what brees parents done if i had a daughter and i was in the same situation

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: