Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0075 "Man in the Suit"
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aubrey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: 0075 "Man in the Suit" Reply with quote

Bree has posted a new video Very Happy .[/b]
H2Overdose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmss... Kindda scared of Thor right now... Confused
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Damn Creatozors! They're playing with us and laughing right now...
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good video, not much going on really.

i do get the distinct impression that Bree doesn't like Gemma though
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer, She kinda took the piss out of her suggestion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heybitch wrote:
Yer, She kinda took the piss out of her suggestion.

It does seem like so...but that was initially our suggestion. Conclusion: the Creators are laughing at us.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trunbuns wrote:
good video, not much going on really.

i do get the distinct impression that Bree doesn't like Gemma though

I didn't get that impression. If anything, Bree seemed more upbeat in this video than she has in a long time.

Edit: By the way, this doesn't really prove anything about there being a bug or not (of the non-cockroach type). It just means there isn't one in the room and probably not in the stuffed animals. We still haven't seen or heard anything about them checking Daniel's car.

Edit 2: Oh, and loved Daniel's line in here, by the way.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what is the role Gemma has to play in this story. Obviously, she lives on the opposite side of the planet from Bree, she has no way to take part in this thing, or to interact with Bree other than through her videos. We thought at first that she was here to give us some info, some leads on the Order, on the story. Obviously, she didn't bring much to us. So maybe we should look at this the other way around. Gemma addressed the Thelema question some brought up on this forum. She raised some questions about the stuff companions of Bree, like we did. And as we came up with the guy in a black suit, bam she posted a video adressing that very point. In this last video Bree clearly dismissed all these theories we came up with, by answering Gemma. So maybe Gemma is not here to give us clues but she's more like a spoke person for the forum. We have theories and questions, and she is the one, through her supposed friendship with Bree, adressing these questions to Bree. Bree doesn't answer to us, she answers to Gemma. Gemma might be our key to interact with Bree. What do you think? Should we start loving Gemma and considering her our spoke person? Does she have to play by our rules? (Oh the things I would have her do...hmmm...sorry! Embarassed )
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Kasdeja? I need Kasdeja's input on this! Hey Kasdeja...do you support this? Where is she??? Evil or Very Mad
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it seem like the creators are just treading water here? Are they waiting to figure out where they are going with this? Seems like nothing is going on at all in the last few videos.

And I just don't feel like Bree is showing enough concern about where her parents are and what might be happening to them. It seems like she thinks it's all game.

I want some real story moving action! Let them walk in and find their room tossed, or have all their money stolen (or just run out) so they have to go home and face the music. Let 'em get some kind of communication from The Order and let's move this thing along!!

Edit to add that I'm happy to actually hear Daniel speak again. Was he being punished for causing such a hoo-haw with his comments on his blog? Or are they just making sure they have to pay him scale for a non speaking role? I want more Danielbeast!!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
I wonder what is the role Gemma has to play in this story. Obviously, she lives on the opposite side of the planet from Bree, she has no way to take part in this thing, or to interact with Bree other than through her videos. We thought at first that she was here to give us some info, some leads on the Order, on the story. Obviously, she didn't bring much to us. So maybe we should look at this the other way around. Gemma addressed the Thelema question some brought up on this forum. She raised some questions about the stuff companions of Bree, like we did. And as we came up with the guy in a black suit, bam she posted a video adressing that very point. In this last video Bree clearly dismissed all these theories we came up with, by answering Gemma. So maybe Gemma is not here to give us clues but she's more like a spoke person for the forum. We have theories and questions, and she is the one, through her supposed friendship with Bree, adressing these questions to Bree. Bree doesn't answer to us, she answers to Gemma. Gemma might be our key to interact with Bree. What do you think? Should we start loving Gemma and considering her our spoke person? Does she have to play by our rules? (Oh the things I would have her do...hmmm...sorry! Embarassed )

You might be on to something there. And that might explain why she shows no real emotion about what's going on. She isn't meant to be emotionally involved...just a mouthpiece for the fans. That would make her a little less annoying if that were the case.

Someone should come up with a really good question or issue and see if it makes the next Gemma video. Shocked
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We didn't get much clues, but I love this video! So funny!
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:

Edit to add that I'm happy to actually hear Daniel speak again. Was he being punished for causing such a hoo-haw with his comments on his blog? Or are they just making sure they have to pay him scale for a non speaking role? I want more Danielbeast!!

And he had a damn good line!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Bree and Daniel are being followed by a garbage can? This changes everything!

This is the second video in a row that Bree mentions cockroaches. And she swept for bugs. I wonder if her not finding one was the Creators' way of telling us we were on the wrong path with that one?

Thor doesn't like Daniel...oooo...he must be jealous!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are on to something, Clue. I would have liked this video more...if there weren't serious issues surrounding the story at the moment. To me it seems so out of place for a girl on the run from some "Order", who has taken her parents, to be goofy. I defended her for awhile, but it's getting a bit stupid now. We need something of substance...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: