Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0075 "Man in the Suit"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
wisigirl, the creator concept you bring up has a philosophical aspect to it; does a creator bring a universe into being and then let it operate under free will?

I like that! Very Happy
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
ericski wrote:
wisigirl, the creator concept you bring up has a philosophical aspect to it; does a creator bring a universe into being and then let it operate under free will?

I like that! Very Happy

I second that!
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Also, it wouldn't be someone who is a "devoted fan" or who posts A LOT in this forum because these sort of people have created friendships via this site and are well known among this community.

Crying or Very sad I still haven't made friends
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!
seriously, wouldn't that fit perfectly with the discussions being presented?
maybe helping to shape the series just means "voting" on trivial stuff or maybe it really does mean something more substantial.
and the opinions of the folks gathered here on these forums represent a much smaller subset of all those that simply observe the bree and d show.
so maybe a more informed demographic of the lg15 universe gets to help decide, while the rest of the audience does not.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

ericski wrote:
the thing about "plants" doesn't to matter to me. what difference would it make who says what and why?

hey trainer, that actually makes a lot of sense, and not just for this instance. maybe the whole premise now is for us to come up with a good idea for going forward, that doesn't include the cops. we said we wanted to see them take off, and they did. we said we wanted to see them post from the road, now they're waiting for consensus on what should happen next, that will work within the given parameters.

well if nothing else we hace a consensus for them to do....something
trainer101
Moderator Manager

Wisi Girl wrote:
Eh, forget it. I was trying to imply that I could be one but I suppose nobody connected that together. I sort of do fit the profile but....Heh. Not me. In any case, if we are ever in doubt about something we can just ask trainer101. Yeah.....I think that will pretty much solve everything.

Embarassed Heck, I don't have any answers. I'm throwing spaghetti against the wall like everyone else. I just throw a LOT of spaghetti! Laughing
Look at my last note to Gemma and you'll see what I mean...
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thej, i was gonna say the same thing. how do these folks get to be friends? but they clearly have conversations with each other in these threads, ignoring the non-friends...don't flame me you friends, i'm glad for you. and just jealous.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

Embarassed Heck, I don't have any answers. I'm throwing spaghetti against the wall like everyone else. I just throw a LOT of spaghetti! Laughing

Laughing I like that too! Laughing
trainer101
Moderator Manager

ericski wrote:
how do these folks get to be friends?

pssst... "Party thread" Cool
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

thejyav wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
Also, it wouldn't be someone who is a "devoted fan" or who posts A LOT in this forum because these sort of people have created friendships via this site and are well known among this community.

Welllllllllll, If we are going to hide out in a motel room with booze when your parent's go missing, I guess I can be your friend.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Thanks! Sometimes I think I may have too much free time on my hands. I'M ADDICTED.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
thejyav wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:

Welllllllllll, If we are going to hide out in a motel room with booze when your parent's go missing, I guess I can be your friend.
very true..wait..when they go missing??...so if it's not you hiding in the motel room with me right now then....
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

I paticularly like this as an explanation of Bree's behaviour:

"Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand."

In other words, she's programmed to respond in the nonsensical the way she does whenever someone brings up a conspiracy theory.
lesbrent
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But anyways, after reading 11 pages I want to comment on the latest video now too.

I didn't laugh. I didn't find any of it funny. I found it forced and stale. Daniel on the bed and Bree - doing that cute nod thing.... same ole same ole.

So M and M made a mistake and posted under lonelygirl15 nick. I didn't think it was Jess/Bree to begin with. I am pretty sure there aren't a ton of plants or sockpuppets, just the 3 creators and maybe wives, etc.

I think the plot has gone to the toilet. I don't care how sheltered Bree has been, no 17 year old girl and horny BF would be acting like this. She doesn't know what to do. Is Daniel stupid - I think NOT!

Some possible ways to get out of the hole the creators are in include: show us Bree's parent's note and what it instructed her to do or even what it said. Have an action shot (someone trying to break in their room) dark , door handle turning, etc and them fleeing. All I know is this cutesey stuff has gotta stop. No one in their right mind (or wrong mind) would be acting like this and playing with stuffed animals. That is just totally unrealistic!

We need a Daniel video, badly! What exactly has he been surfing for online or reading during every shot of him? What information has Daniel been looking up?

Just my two cents...

I really wish everyone would stick to the video itself in these threads! Keep the personal chat on that forum because you are making it so hard to read with having to scroll through all the "I have no friends" "I want to duck tape your body"....NOISE! Laughing

Last edited by lesbrent on Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so I'm on my last nerve. That video was so completely boring and useless. Bree is being a total ditz. And Daniel is being a lazy turd. Now, I'm normally one of the patient viewers. I spend hours picking apart even the most worthless and dull videos. But this is when I give up. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: