Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0075 "Man in the Suit"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Alright, so I'm on my last nerve. That video was so completely boring and useless. Bree is being a total ditz. And Daniel is being a lazy turd. Now, I'm normally one of the patient viewers. I spend hours picking apart even the most worthless and dull videos. But this is when I give up. Mad

DITTO!!! The Creators need to understand that this is just like any relationship....in this case it's between us, the viewers, and LG15. At first it's all new and lust but eventually it has to have substance to it. We need a connection and a reason to continue the relationship. It is stale and blah and doesn't make any sense because NO ONE would act that way!
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I want chicken, I want liver. Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to text message break-up with LG15 cuz I'm a coward.....

"I think we should break up.....it's not you, it's me.....no, actually it is you. We've been going out for a while and you're just not doing it for me anymore. You're a tease and you never give it up....I mean give us a conclusion or clue. I need more from this. I tried to be patient since I know it's your first time.....with an online series....but a girl like me could die if I don't get some release from this pressure....of feeling like I"m going in circles all the time. I just think we need to see other vlogs. If you ever decide to go all the way......with your series.....let me know. I'd love to be the one to take you all the way......to the end of a long journey. Anywho, gonna go troll You Tube for some hot young vids....peace out."
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever reason myself and some others:cuddlebunni, Dr. Immant have been having trouble linking our videos on the video page for lonelygirl15.com...
here is my latest video response to this video and Gemma's last video.

It's called:
The Ice Creamer's Tale
http://one.revver.com/watch/100705/format/flv/affiliate/28541

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

"I think we should break up.....it's not you, it's me.....no, actually it is you. We've been going out for a while and you're just not doing it for me anymore. You're a tease and you never give it up....I mean give us a conclusion or clue. I need more from this. I tried to be patient since I know it's your first time.....with an online series....but a girl like me could die if I don't get some release from this pressure....of feeling like I"m going in circles all the time. I just think we need to see other vlogs. If you ever decide to go all the way......with your series.....let me know. I'd love to be the one to take you all the way......to the end of a long journey. Anywho, gonna go troll You Tube for some hot young vids....peace out."

That was very amusing! Thank you! However, I don't believe you! You need to watch the videos just as much as everyone else does! Too bad some of us are going to continue following this against our better judgement. We shouldn't have to do that. I sure hope things improve. But, I think we are all beyond that point of "breaking up" with LG15, right? I know I couldn't do it.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come closer and closer with each day.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

That was very amusing! Thank you! However, I don't believe you! You need to watch the videos just as much as everyone else does! Too bad some of us are going to continue following this against our better judgement. We shouldn't have to do that. I sure hope things improve. But, I think we are all beyond that point of "breaking up" with LG15, right? I know I couldn't do it.

Yeah, you're right.....I am weak and ashamed. Crying or Very sad
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
I wonder what is the role Gemma has to play in this story. Obviously, she lives on the opposite side of the planet from Bree, she has no way to take part in this thing, or to interact with Bree other than through her videos. We thought at first that she was here to give us some info, some leads on the Order, on the story. Obviously, she didn't bring much to us. So maybe we should look at this the other way around. Gemma addressed the Thelema question some brought up on this forum. She raised some questions about the stuff companions of Bree, like we did. And as we came up with the guy in a black suit, bam she posted a video adressing that very point. In this last video Bree clearly dismissed all these theories we came up with, by answering Gemma. So maybe Gemma is not here to give us clues but she's more like a spoke person for the forum. We have theories and questions, and she is the one, through her supposed friendship with Bree, adressing these questions to Bree. Bree doesn't answer to us, she answers to Gemma. Gemma might be our key to interact with Bree. What do you think? Should we start loving Gemma and considering her our spoke person? Does she have to play by our rules? (Oh the things I would have her do...hmmm...sorry! Embarassed )

that sounds very plausible.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
sweetie55 wrote:
Yay Daniel actually spoke!!! Gemma as a way for us to speak to Bree actually seems plausible. Oh no! Are we really like Gemma??? Shocked Anywho, this was a cute vid. Not exactly appropriate, but still cute none the less. The lie detector part seemed more like the clue to what's to come. Not sure why or how it is though. Razz Who's the one lying in all of this??? Bree, Daniel, or Gemma?

I agree with you, good video but wrong time. These cuties ones just don't fit in with the emotion of the overall plot.

i think it does. it fits well with bree's personality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: