Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Xeniph heard...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: What Xeniph heard... Reply with quote

Bree:
I don't know how to say this, but you should listen to Gemma, and take this more seriously. You are being followed. You may even be bugged.

You may have seen me at Camp. Remember a girl with long blonde hair and hazel eyes? One who would...well...not really interact? I thought maybe you might remember my description, if not my name.

I have...let's just say: connections...to the Elders, and I...well, let's just say I eavesdrop a lot. My dad would KILL me if he knew I was contacting you, but I wanted to help.

BE MORE CAREFUL. I'm serious, Bree. They are watching, and waiting. I'd hate to see the one person who was nice to me at Camp get hurt.

Okay?

--______ a.k.a. Xeniph

Last edited by Xeniph on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Be CAREFUL, Bree! Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:
Bree:
I don't know how to say this, but you should listen to Gemma, and take this more seriously. You are being followed. You may even be bugged.

You may have seen me at Camp. Remember a girl with long blonde hair and hazel eyes? One who would...well...not really interact? I thought maybe you might remember my description, if not my name.

I have...let's just say: connections...to the Elders, and I...well, let's just say I eavesdrop a lot. My dad would KILL me if he knew I was contacting you, but I wanted to help.

BE MORE CAREFUL. I'm serious, Bree. They are watching, and waiting. I'd hate to see the one person who was nice to me at Camp get hurt.

Okay?

--______ a.k.a. Xeniph

What? You're Cassie or something?
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Be CAREFUL, Bree! Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Xeniph wrote:
Bree:

Okay?

--______ a.k.a. Xeniph

What? You're Cassie or something?

No, I'm not Cassie. But Bree...well, she seemed to know how it felt to be left out. Everyone else didn't even seem to know I existed. You'd think they would want to pay attention to me, being...well, who I am...gah. Let's just say most of the other people there were rather wary around me. Bree wasn't. She was nice. She and I didn't bump up against each other often, but she would usually talk to me when we did.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Be CAREFUL, Bree! Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:

No, I'm not Cassie. But Bree...well, she seemed to know how it felt to be left out. Everyone else didn't even seem to know I existed. You'd think they would want to pay attention to me, being...well, who I am...gah. Let's just say most of the other people there were rather wary around me. Bree wasn't. She was nice. She and I didn't bump up against each other often, but she would usually talk to me when we did.

Ok, sorry Xeniph, I'm a little edgy today, and I almost had a heart attack when I read your post. Cassie has been a nightmare for many of my nights in the past month. Wink Hopefully Bree will read your post and you can reconnect with her. Did you meet her at the religious camp?
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Be CAREFUL, Bree! Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Xeniph wrote:

Ok, sorry Xeniph, I'm a little edgy today, and I almost had a heart attack when I read your post. Cassie has been a nightmare for many of my nights in the past month. Wink Hopefully Bree will read your post and you can reconnect with her. Did you meet her at the religious camp?

That's all right. I think we've all been on edge a bit.

In answer to your question: (should I leave you in suspense?) Yes, I met her at religious camp. I was a little old for the camp, but my father insisted that I go anyway.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Be CAREFUL, Bree! Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:

In answer to your question: (should I leave you in suspense?) Yes, I met her at religious camp. I was a little old for the camp, but my father insisted that I go anyway.

You know, Bree herself seems a little bit *over* the edge. Gemma tried to warn her too. But she simply made fun of all that in her last vid. I guess the whole situation is getting on our nerves. Basically I feel more emotional about the whole thing than Bree herself! Laughing

So, from your post, I understand that you are also concerned for Bree's safety. You really think someone's been following her?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Be CAREFUL, Bree! Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Xeniph wrote:

You know, Bree herself seems a little bit *over* the edge. Gemma tried to warn her too. But she simply made fun of all that in her last vid. I guess the whole situation is getting on our nerves. Basically I feel more emotional about the whole thing than Bree herself! Laughing

So, from your post, I understand that you are also concerned for Bree's safety. You really think someone's been following her?

From what I've overheard, it seems someone is. I don't know. The layers of...oh, I don't know...deceit, I suppose. I live in layer upon layer of deceit. False plans, bugs, people spying on others...For all I know they could be letting me overhear just to throw me off track.

But I don't care. If there is a chance, even the slimmest one, that Bree is being followed, I want her to know it. I do hope she connects with me.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Confused

You know one cool thing though. It's "Beaujolais nouveau" day today! Cheers my friends! Very Happy
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Confused

I'm sorry, did I confuse you?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, then...
Now I'M confused!
Please explain the smiley man.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So back to serious stuff. So what's the Order? I want names, phone numbers, pictures, and a detailed organization chart!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he didn't ask for a pie chart...
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
At least he didn't ask for a pie chart...

Ha! You mean, such as "How many of the original ceremonial members have disappeared?" Funny.

Seriously, though, I can't tell you that. I may not...well, I don't know if I believe in it anymore...But telling you would put both of us in danger. There are those of us here that take it VERY (I don't think I could stress VERY enough) seriously.

I can tell you we're not Mormon! ;3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: