Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do the fans want to see in the DVD?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Icaterus
Lonely Fan


Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 165
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should have commentary by the top LG15 fans!!!

Then the whole fan interaction theme could be continued. They could get some of the uber fans around here to record commentary of their thoughts on LG15. Similar to what The Matrix did in how the commentry wasn't from the directors but from people analysing the films (I think thats what it was.. I never got around to listening).

But of course we still need to hear from the creators themselves on the dvd some place....
_________________
The Last Love Song on This Little Planet.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 5276

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:
It should have commentary by the top LG15 fans!!!

Then the whole fan interaction theme could be continued. They could get some of the uber fans around here to record commentary of their thoughts on LG15. Similar to what The Matrix did in how the commentry wasn't from the directors but from people analysing the films (I think thats what it was.. I never got around to listening).

But of course we still need to hear from the creators themselves on the dvd some place....


Ooo...I'd volunteer to do the voice over as Owen! Wink
_________________
President of the Owen Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent


Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 2079
Location: Pacey Whitters Arms

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Icaterus wrote:
It should have commentary by the top LG15 fans!!!

Then the whole fan interaction theme could be continued. They could get some of the uber fans around here to record commentary of their thoughts on LG15. Similar to what The Matrix did in how the commentry wasn't from the directors but from people analysing the films (I think thats what it was.. I never got around to listening).

But of course we still need to hear from the creators themselves on the dvd some place....


Ooo...I'd volunteer to do the voice over as Owen! Wink


owen would love that!
_________________
Im sorry; you must have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Anastasia Beaverhousen.
Jonas Is OBSESSED!!
http://one.revver.com/watch/297382/flv/affiliate/48242
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ixlr8
Lonely Fan


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 180
Location: New F'ing Jersey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be an "interactive" timeline where you can see movements of all characters (ie, where Bree and Daniel ran), INCLUDING major fanfic arg timelines as well

Michael.
_________________
Said the masocist to the sadist, "Hurt me!"
Said the sadist to the masocist, "No."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PushedButton
Devoted Fan


Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 513
Location: En-ger-land, Guvna.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see ME in the DVD Very Happy
_________________
Yes, I do play croquet with the queen actually. We all do here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGW2tvTPXg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 5981
Location: England

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd like a reference of me aswell Smile
_________________
my name is josh, not iamcool or iam or cool
cooltron5000 is also accepted

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
milowent
Devoted Fan


Joined: 07 Sep 2006
Posts: 881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd like to see some of the best fan response videos included, assuming they can get permission. like terryfic's youtube auteur video, dee's lonelygirl video, maybe a paul and andrea clip, etc.

i'd also like a little documentary on how bree grew to fame and was outed, along the lines of this lgpedia article:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Down_The_Rabbit_Hole:_The_Hunt_For_Bree
_________________
“Can't repeat the past? Why of course you can!”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Flautapantera
Moderator


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 4941
Location: Lost; if found, please notify

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
i'd like to see some of the best fan response videos included, assuming they can get permission. like terryfic's youtube auteur video, dee's lonelygirl video, maybe a paul and andrea clip, etc.

i'd also like a little documentary on how bree grew to fame and was outed, along the lines of this lgpedia article:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Down_The_Rabbit_Hole:_The_Hunt_For_Bree


Terry's video would be a must! Very Happy It'd be awesome if they could acquire the use of those videos. Great idea!
_________________
Vice President of the Owen Fan Club

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 18 Oct 2006
Posts: 4344
Location: Vatican City State (Holy See)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:
There should be an "interactive" timeline where you can see movements of all characters (ie, where Bree and Daniel ran), INCLUDING major fanfic arg timelines as well

Michael.

This is a great suggestion. Just thought I'd add that. Smile
_________________
Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 25 Sep 2006
Posts: 4590
Location: Worshipping Corky Dominguez (Hahaha)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the truly dedicated fans should be mentioned. Maybe a few shout-outs from "Bree" and "Daniel."

Possibly some "shout-outs" from Owen, Thor, and P.Monkey. Very Happy
_________________
This world will never be what I expected.
And if I don't belong, who would have guessed it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 25 Sep 2006
Posts: 4590
Location: Worshipping Corky Dominguez (Hahaha)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
i'd like to see some of the best fan response videos included, assuming they can get permission. like terryfic's youtube auteur video, dee's lonelygirl video, maybe a paul and andrea clip, etc.

i'd also like a little documentary on how bree grew to fame and was outed, along the lines of this lgpedia article:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Down_The_Rabbit_Hole:_The_Hunt_For_Bree


Ooh, totally! They should totally put the Dee music video and the Popular Youtube Auter video in there!
_________________
This world will never be what I expected.
And if I don't belong, who would have guessed it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer


Joined: 07 Oct 2006
Posts: 1484
Location: Stalked by Flautapantera.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be Rad.
_________________
Long live LG15.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PushedButton
Devoted Fan


Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 513
Location: En-ger-land, Guvna.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a folder of backgrounds that we can use in our fanvids?

here's gemma's bedroom....

_________________
Yes, I do play croquet with the queen actually. We all do here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGW2tvTPXg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent


Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Posts: 2237
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloopers, I want bloopers!
_________________
"Have you uff da'd today?" - Broken Kid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
MrsCop
Devoted Fan


Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 525

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Bloopers, I want bloopers!


haha! YES PLEEEEEASE!!!
_________________
"Not dumb just severly off topic"

~tigerlilylynn
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP