Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Watcher (11/17/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Canon vs. Non Canon??? Reply with quote

zzfoxfirezz wrote:
Has anyone noticed that on this site, each of the videos has a different URL (duh, but I actually have a point...) They go up in numerical order, but with a minor discrepency here and there. This is video 78, so why is it 111 in the URL? Every few videos there is a skip in the URL numbers! I only noticed this in the last two weeks or so, but the spaces could be a "guarantee" that the creators can upload currently non-canon vids that turn out to be cannon in order as they happened. And also, Gemma was not immediately made cannon, she put out two videos before the creators acknowledged her.

True, but we suspected Gemma might be canon early on because we found her real myspace before she set it to private. It had pictures of her and Jessica Rose together.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you. Gemma is here to address all the questions we raise on this board!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: Canon vs. Non Canon??? Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
zzfoxfirezz wrote:
Has anyone noticed that on this site, each of the videos has a different URL (duh, but I actually have a point...) They go up in numerical order, but with a minor discrepency here and there. This is video 78, so why is it 111 in the URL? Every few videos there is a skip in the URL numbers! I only noticed this in the last two weeks or so, but the spaces could be a "guarantee" that the creators can upload currently non-canon vids that turn out to be cannon in order as they happened. And also, Gemma was not immediately made cannon, she put out two videos before the creators acknowledged her.

True, but we suspected Gemma might be canon early on because we found her real myspace before she set it to private. It had pictures of her and Jessica Rose together.

i'm on gemmas frend list Smile

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
With all they have going on with LG itself, is it really possible that the Creators are directly behind making OpAphid and now it seems NikkiBower as well? It seems kind of crazy that they could do ALL of that, though perhaps they have subcontracted to others?
I have always thought that OpAphid was canon. And if Nikki Bower is canon, then so is CiW i.e. "come and get it".
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iqfrenzy wrote:
HyeMew wrote:
With all they have going on with LG itself, is it really possible that the Creators are directly behind making OpAphid and now it seems NikkiBower as well? It seems kind of crazy that they could do ALL of that, though perhaps they have subcontracted to others?
I have always thought that OpAphid was canon. And if Nikki Bower is canon, then so is CiW i.e. "come and get it".

I guess it depends how you want to define "canon". I think canon means it's been accepted into the storyline whether or not it came from the Creators. So far, the only one disavowed has been CiW - only because it got too dark for the Creators liking.

That means you, me, anyone can be "canon" if the contribution is significant enough. (Though it seems that posting vlogs increases the chances)
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
iqfrenzy wrote:
HyeMew wrote:

I guess it depends how you want to define "canon". I think canon means it's been accepted into the storyline whether or not it came from the Creators. So far, the only one disavowed has been CiW - only because it got too dark for the Creators liking.

That means you, me, anyone can be "canon" if the contribution is significant enough. (Though it seems that posting vlogs increases the chances)

Well heres the wikipedia definition of canon. One thing it says is "...considered to have inarguable existence within the fictional universe." We're all arguing over NikkiBower etc so I guess that means it's not canon... It's more something like apocrypha. Which is kind of a weird term but is closer what the big spin-offs are.

And HyeMew yea I think the creator's most likely have some involvment with OpAphid and NikkiBower. They're probably not actually making them, but I think they're still involved. But I also think they're never going to tell us because it'll ruin the fun Very Happy

Thanks for watching as I fall.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
iqfrenzy wrote:
HyeMew wrote:

Well heres the wikipedia definition of canon. One thing it says is "...considered to have inarguable existence within the fictional universe." We're all arguing over NikkiBower etc so I guess that means it's not canon... It's more something like apocrypha. Which is kind of a weird term but is closer what the big spin-offs are.

And HyeMew yea I think the creator's most likely have some involvment with OpAphid and NikkiBower. They're probably not actually making them, but I think they're still involved. But I also think they're never going to tell us because it'll ruin the fun Very Happy

I agree that they will never tell us. Primarily because they want to encourage interaction.
Also from Wiki: "The boundaries between canon, and apocrypha can often be blurred."
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Canon vs. Non Canon??? Reply with quote

zzfoxfirezz wrote:
This is a very overlooked and ingenious comment. In fact, I've been looking for it. Take this into consideration with the Nightline interview, and this may be where the "new" characters are coming from.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i don't know if anyone noticed this or not.
But Gemma wasn't saying that she saw the eye on the watcher...
she said that in the book there is a picture of symbols on a persons body. And on the specific spot there is that symbol.

SHe didn't say that she saw that symbol on that person.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
she said that in the book there is a picture of symbols on a persons body. And on the specific spot there is that symbol.

Very astute, Kelly. Good job!
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:

Very good point, Icaterus.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:
I was told from reliable sources that they wish to do this indefinitely if at all possible.

Evil or Very Mad For the love of god, WHO????? Who told you that? That's the efiin' question I've been asking and no one has an answer!! Don't say "reliable sources"...are you like Nikki?? WHO?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tryon wrote:
I'd be curious to hear more from those of you who think that the people in suits/watchers are not there to abduct Bree, but are waiting for her to come to a decision (apparently) freely. Were you referring specifically to her decision to participate in the ceremony?

Not neccessarily....well, kind of. I think that when contact is made between her and them, they are going to manipulate her or trick her into doing what they want. I think it's more ideal, for all involved, if she "willingly" cooperates. Even if they have to bribe her...or blackmail her, they want her to think she has some power so that she'll be willing to negotiate with them. I think that if she is uncompromising and resistant, it's going to be messy for everyone...and they'd rather not have things escalate to that point.

Spacie I was actually quoting Jacks and Douches on page thirteen and it came up like I wrote it... I must have cut out the end quote part. So ask him I was making a joke at the end of the comment, plus I am not very good at keeping secrets or am I. muwahahaha (suppost to be scary laugh)
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Icaterus wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
iqfrenzy wrote:
HyeMew wrote:

I agree that they will never tell us. Primarily because they want to encourage interaction.
Also from Wiki: "The boundaries between canon, and apocrypha can often be blurred."

Except for the dates in which they were actually written? Correct me if I am wrong
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iqfrenzy wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

Very astute, Kelly. Good job!

hehe thanks for noticing me Smile
I've been watching those two videos ("The Watcher" and "Fleeing The Watcher") a lot. There are a lot of things in them that i think we are missing...

either way I know we were trying to figure out how she coul have seen it, then i just listened, instead of watching, the video. I was shocked at what i heard! Because I too thought she said I saw this on his hand.
I think that is the key to gemma's videos. We have to listen to the audio. Not watch it. Listen first, Watch second.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: