Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0078 "Fleeing the Watcher"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
What I don't get is why Bree and Daniel didn't just bundle the watcher, kick seven shades of excrement out of him, tie him to a chair and torture information out of him.

The would have been much more entertaining than running off again. He looks like a pussy, Bree could probably have taken him on her own.

*edit* can you tell I'm getting impatient?

that would be a kick wouldn't it...

they should kidnap one and hoold him hostage.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
ForeverMourn wrote:
I am SOO happy that this video was good! GREAT music choice.

Yes, the music is awesome. This was a great video.

But the music, and the scenes that appear to be shot by a third person, are definite signs that the creators aren't bothering to continue the conceit that Bree and/or Daniel are making these videos without help. If you're really on the run, are you going to stop to find the right "suspense" music and add it to your vid before posting? I don't think so.

I think this development is a shame. Though we know that the series is fictional, the effort the creators made to make it look like the vids could be RL was one of the things that made the earlier vids so captivating.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
ForeverMourn wrote:

But the music, and the scenes that appear to be shot by a third person, are definite signs that the creators aren't bothering to continue the conceit that Bree and/or Daniel are making these videos without help. If you're really on the run, are you going to stop to find the right "suspense" music and add it to your vid before posting? I don't think so.

I think this development is a shame. Though we know that the series is fictional, the effort the creators made to make it look like the vids could be RL was one of the things that made the earlier vids so captivating.

the only part that appeared to me as third person shot was right when bree was talking about looking out the window...

it looked stupid.

the rest of the time it looked as thought the camera was jsut in brees hand, aimed at them...
or in daniels hand and they forgot to turn it off.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
ForeverMourn wrote:

I agree and said almost the exact same thing a couple of vids back.....I wish they'd make up their minds on whether or not we are supposed to watch this as reality or not because if we are then B&D are the lamest, dumbest, and most clueless people on the earth to be in this situation and seem to spend more time picking the best song for the right AM-B-ANTS rather than saving their A**ES. Rolling Eyes
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured by now there isn't much point in commenting on a bunc of old posts so I'll just do this one post.

This was much better and pretty much what I said would happen. Everyone was crying out for a change and I figured we would get it. I'm not going to over praise the video however because while it was good, it was just a first step. They can't go back to another 3, 4 videos of them sitting around in a motel. This needs to be the start of the next chapter in the story.
The acting in the room was pretty good I thought, Dan espcially seemed realistic.

So lets hope there is more of this coming.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
ForeverMourn wrote:

I disagree witht his whole third person thing. While it is far fetched that one of them would be spinning the camera back and forth while this is going on I think it looks like thats what was going on. At the begining Dan was laying in bed half awake with the camera on himself...why I don't know but I think they are sticking to the format, they are just going to bend the realm of believability.

I agree and said almost the exact same thing a couple of vids back.....I wish they'd make up their minds on whether or not we are supposed to watch this as reality or not because if we are then B&D are the lamest, dumbest, and most clueless people on the earth to be in this situation and seem to spend more time picking the best song for the right AM-B-ANTS rather than saving their A**ES. Rolling Eyes
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
why I don't know but I think they are sticking to the format, they are just going to bend the realm of believability.

I don't know who said it... but I like it. "Bend the realm" on believability sounds really good.

We've been whining for a better vids, please let's not start whining because it looks "Third person". Come on. I'm happy with the way things are going!

Oh and by the way, "[they] seem to spend more time picking the best song for the right AM-B-ANTS rather than saving their A**ES."

A lot of times, I have been making my vlogs, or just doing something in my house and have thought, "That song would be perfect here, if this were a movie." It could be just like that. ^_^

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
iqfrenzy wrote:
islandlove wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
islandlove wrote:
shouldn't the watcher have like i dont know, tried to stop them from leaving?

great watcher.

Hey, he's not called a doer or a stopper or a catcher or grabber! He's a watcher! Smile

haha i see your point
but c'mon i mean he could have done something
Yes, he reported it to his higher-ups. Honestly, read the thread. Don't you think it's possible they wanted them to leave? Or that they are waiting for a certain date or Daniel to abandon her? You really need to read the threads; this one and "The Watcher".

i do read the threads, and honestly maybe you need to stop assuming things
Island, your original post was...how can I say this...not the brightest.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
lonelygirl wrote:
what is up with all these creepy avatars. yours and spaciegirl's one are annoying the sh** out of me.

hmm...to effin' bad. Your posts annoy the sh** out of me. Oh well.
lol. I don't understand why anyone would think that Spacie's avatar is creepy; I just don't see it at all.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
I started thinking, when Bree was sleeping at Daniel's place, that he must not live with his parents. No one mentioned them at the time, and it didn't seem as though she'd had to ask anyone but Daniel if she could stay over.

Earlier, when she'd called his folks to ask where he was, and they said he was staying with a friend, it's possible he'd called from his own place to tell them he wouldn't be around for a bit. Possibly he did the same thing this time.
Yeah, but Bree did call Daniel's parentshouse to look for him, not his an apartment of his own.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the hell does that third person stuff come from? There is absolutely no third person filming in that vid. Rolling Eyes
At the beginning Daniel holds the cam, and later on they drop it on the bed, just like any person who has other things to do in such a moment with a cam that happens to be turned on. I don't see you get all excited. Watch the vid and use your eyes.

And about the music...Hello I have news for you: Bree is fake, LG15 is a movie. Not a vlog. If you want to see the boring life of brainless teenagers, you know where to go, YouTube is full of that crap. Now, if you accept that this is a show, then the music is really cool in most of the vids. Then I have more news: in case you didn't get it yet, it's supposed to be interactive. We get only what we ask for. That's the whole LG15 mechanism at work here. Gemma's here to interact with Bree and points to her all the concerns we have here on the forum. NikkiBower is not canon, she is just doing what we were asked to do by the Creators: she created a character and they take it into account and interact with her story. Do you miss something at some point? Hello!!!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Where the hell does that third person stuff come from? There is absolutely no third person filming in that vid. Rolling Eyes
At the beginning Daniel holds the cam, and later on they drop it on the bed, just like any person who has other things to do in such a moment with a cam that happens to be turned on. I don't see you get all excited. Watch the vid and use your eyes.

And about the music...Hello I have news for you: Bree is fake, LG15 is a movie. Not a vlog. If you want to see the boring life of brainless teenagers, you know where to go, YouTube is full of that crap. Now, if you accept that this is a show, then the music is really cool in most of the vids. Then I have more news: in case you didn't get it yet, it's supposed to be interactive. We get only what we ask for. That's the whole LG15 mechanism at work here. Gemma's here to interact with Bree and points to her all the concerns we have here on the forum. NikkiBower is not canon, she is just doing what we were asked to do by the Creators: she created a character and they take it into account and interact with her story. Do you miss something at some point? Hello!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Someone who "gets it".
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Someone who "gets it".

Very Happy Exactly
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
what is up with all these creepy avatars. yours and spaciegirl's one are annoying the sh** out of me.

That's a photograph of myself. I'm sorry my appearance is so terrifying.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:

I'm another person who agrees with ^ this post. Very well thought out and true! Thank you!! totally agree with all of it.

I tape a lot of stuff with my camcorder and I didn't think there was a third person at all...I tape myself the way Daniel did on the beginning all the time and the rest was them either putting the camera on the bed or passing the camera back and forth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: