Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All the signs we might have missed...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Luv2luvem. That was a good thread. Smile
However, I was just suggesting that the actual content of the videos may have some kind of meaning as well. Now that we know that Brother was undercover in England at the time, we may be given some idea as to his motive or "mission." I'm sorry if I sound redundant; I'm having a tough time explaining my thoughts. If anyone understands what I mean who can translate, please feel free to do so. LOL
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its interesting that a piece of the warpylol video was used in the latest brother video...

did we by any chance get confirmation that warpylol is brother (did i miss it??)
if not....this is interesting.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Thank you, Luv2luvem. That was a good thread. Smile
However, I was just suggesting that the actual content of the videos may have some kind of meaning as well. Now that we know that Brother was undercover in England at the time, we may be given some idea as to his motive or "mission." I'm sorry if I sound redundant; I'm having a tough time explaining my thoughts. If anyone understands what I mean who can translate, please feel free to do so. LOL

No no, I understand what you are saying and this is actually the perfect thread for it. We actually don't know anything about his videos except for the fact that there were messages in the tags. There could very well be information that we have overlooked, or don't have enough information yet to understand it.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
snackcrackers
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
its interesting that a piece of the warpylol video was used in the latest brother video...

did we by any chance get confirmation that warpylol is brother (did i miss it??)

It actually looked like it was taken outside that "secret location" Bree and her Dad met at. If you go back and look at the video, the car looks the same too. I doubt Brother would know about that. However, wasn't his SUV placed at that scene? All I know is there is a white SUV that passes in the beginning of the Bree video and then it's seen in the parking garage... THEN Brother has it in his video "on the roof" (of what looks like a parking garage...)

Last edited by snackcrackers on Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snackcrackers wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

It actually looked like it was taken outside that "secret location" Bree and her Dad met at. If you go back and look at the video, the car looks the same too. However, I doubt Brother would know about that. However, wasn't his SUV placed at that scene? All I know is there is a white SUV that passes in the beginning of the Bree video and then it's seen in the parking garage... THEN Brother has it in his video "on the roof" (of what looks like a parking garage...)

no none of the SUV are the same as his in his video.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
snackcrackers
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Okay, so it was just coincidence about the silver/white SUVs? (Just trying to straighten that out.)
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My darlings ... this is not a discussion thread. It's just for listing clues. If you want to discuss stuff or have questions, I'm sure you can find a better place for it, like the million discussion threads or the FAQ section.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry panda bear

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
No no, I understand what you are saying and this is actually the perfect thread for it. We actually don't know anything about his videos except for the fact that there were messages in the tags. There could very well be information that we have overlooked, or don't have enough information yet to understand it.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant!
And my apologies, Panda. Embarassed
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A note: I will only update the first post in this thread if I don't have to wade through piles of speculation to find the things we might be missing. So if you're discussing something here, and you want me to add something to the list, please make it very clear (bold it if it's just one thing, or make a list at the end of your post if there's more than one thing). And please please please keep the discussion in this thread on the topic of possible missed clues and signs. If you want to discuss something else, you can always find or a start a more relevant thread. Thanks!
breakinahabit05
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The list so far:
The postcard images--sad bunny, thumb, clouds
Redirects--Rachav, Rashi, Canaan
Book of the Law
Nancy Drew's Guide to Life
78:49
The Lilin
The Grigori
The Nili
Setauket
Maimonides/Baudelaire
Why the palindromes?
FRANCIS DOES NOT RIP
ipod opera-a hint
the list of nicknames from the first drop
Anagrams from Brother's YT page: CALLING CARD, DIVISION, DOES HE EVER GET THE GIRL
The Queen of Hearts (X)

Ok forgive me if this was in here, I glanced and didn't see anything. Or if someone else has suggested this...but I thought I would throw out there that the name "Baudelaire" is actually the last name of 3 characters in a book series called "A Series of Unfortunate Events".

If you arn't familiar w/ the story to sum it up it is about 3 children, (the Baudelaire's) whose parents are killed in a brutal house fire, and are passed among relatives until they are out on there own, and on the run trying to get away from a mad villian attempting to get his hands on their fortune. Later in the story you learn of a secret order thats far worse than this villian chasing them. There was also another group called the V.F.D. that was said to be the group seperated from this bad secret order. Both groups at one time had been together, but now they had developed into 2 groups who were basically in war with each other. There are secret spies and everything, and sometimes you don't know who really is or isn't trying to help out the children. The Baudelaire's were in the middle of it, or so it seemed. The children didn't understand much of what their parents were involved with, but in time discover how much a part their parents were of the V.F.D., which you later find out is why they were killed and why they are after the children so much. etc. etc. etc.......

Basically the entire story is spent w/ these 3 kids trying to figure out what is going on with the many given clues they receive. On top of that, they are constantly on the run from this evil chasing them.

I don't know if that really has any significance with that name given in the list of clues. But i felt it worth a try, plus i did notice some very similar ties with that book series and this whole deal w/ Bree and her parents. I dunno, it was just a thought.

SaVe the BEAST!!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breakinahabit05 wrote:
Quote:
The list so far:
The postcard images--sad bunny, thumb, clouds
Redirects--Rachav, Rashi, Canaan
Book of the Law
Nancy Drew's Guide to Life
78:49
The Lilin
The Grigori
The Nili
Setauket
Maimonides/Baudelaire
Why the palindromes?
FRANCIS DOES NOT RIP
ipod opera-a hint
the list of nicknames from the first drop
Anagrams from Brother's YT page: CALLING CARD, DIVISION, DOES HE EVER GET THE GIRL
The Queen of Hearts (X)

Ok forgive me if this was in here, I glanced and didn't see anything. Or if someone else has suggested this...but I thought I would throw out there that the name "Baudelaire" is actually the last name of 3 characters in a book series called "A Series of Unfortunate Events".

If you arn't familiar w/ the story to sum it up it is about 3 children, (the Baudelaire's) whose parents are killed in a brutal house fire, and are passed among relatives until they are out on there own, and on the run trying to get away from a mad villian attempting to get his hands on their fortune. Later in the story you learn of a secret order thats far worse than this villian chasing them. There was also another group called the V.F.D. that was said to be the group seperated from this bad secret order. Both groups at one time had been together, but now they had developed into 2 groups who were basically in war with each other. There are secret spies and everything, and sometimes you don't know who really is or isn't trying to help out the children. The Baudelaire's were in the middle of it, or so it seemed. The children didn't understand much of what their parents were involved with, but in time discover how much a part their parents were of the V.F.D., which you later find out is why they were killed and why they are after the children so much. etc. etc. etc.......

Basically the entire story is spent w/ these 3 kids trying to figure out what is going on with the many given clues they receive. On top of that, they are constantly on the run from this evil chasing them.

I don't know if that really has any significance with that name given in the list of clues. But i felt it worth a try, plus i did notice some very similar ties with that book series and this whole deal w/ Bree and her parents. I dunno, it was just a thought.

Maimonides
isn't that the name of one of their" aunts"??? Its a neat story becasue they always end up with unlces and aunts, that aren't actually relatives of theirs...
hmmm...remind you of something?

anyways, looked again at the brother video. It IS definately the Warpylol video at the beginning. So Could brother be warpy...and if this is true, could the Ipod Opera be a list of undercover agents?
(just a thought...

Midnight
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baudelaire, the auther, wrote an interesting story about a man'[url]s encounter with the Devil.

Perhaps someone can find a connection in it. Regardless, it is short and an interesting read.

Scroll down for the English.
http://www.piranesia.net/baudelaire/spleen/29joueur.html
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for one of the drops, op used a pic of a compass. we found the pic to match a website for boat tours.

now it seems Tachy is over near where Jonas' parents disappeared....

yah, i just now saw the connection, too.
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... This evening I was bored and watching old Op videos (aw, the memories.. *sniff*), and while watching "What ever happened to that girl, Cassie?" on YT, I noticed some audio that I'd never heard before.. At the end of the video, just before the reversed bit about hypocrisy and such, there was some fuzzy stuff that sounded like maybe, it was words.. I recorded it with audacity, cleaned it up, and this is what was left. It's not perfect, but it's the best that I can do with limited audio skills and software.

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=604596107.wav

The clip I'm talking about begins at roughly 24 seconds. On YT, anyway...

I decided to check Revver as well, and discovered the same clip, along with something else.. The sound clip here starts at roughly 30 seconds. I apologize, but I haven't cleaned this one up at all yet. So.. it's a little rough. But interesting none the less..

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=188232988.wav

Now.. Kick me if I'm wrong, but that definitely isn't the voice of the Op we know and love..
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: