Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All the signs we might have missed...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mourningbelle wrote:
So... This evening I was bored and watching old Op videos (aw, the memories.. *sniff*), and while watching "What ever happened to that girl, Cassie?" on YT, I noticed some audio that I'd never heard before.. At the end of the video, just before the reversed bit about hypocrisy and such, there was some fuzzy stuff that sounded like maybe, it was words.. I recorded it with audacity, cleaned it up, and this is what was left. It's not perfect, but it's the best that I can do with limited audio skills and software.

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=604596107.wav

The clip I'm talking about begins at roughly 24 seconds. On YT, anyway...

I decided to check Revver as well, and discovered the same clip, along with something else.. The sound clip here starts at roughly 30 seconds. I apologize, but I haven't cleaned this one up at all yet. So.. it's a little rough. But interesting none the less..

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=188232988.wav

Now.. Kick me if I'm wrong, but that definitely isn't the voice of the Op we know and love..

What does it say (the first clip)? I can't really understand it.

In Whatever Happened to that Girl Cassie on Revver there is backwards audio that isn't in the YT video. It says "some things are meant to remain secret, aren't they?" http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5216
mourningbelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what the first clip says. I was hoping someone else might have some insight as to what it is.
At this time tomorrow
I'll be just one day closer
One sunset further behind
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something I worked out with some people in the chat the other day and am just getting around to posting here. I don't think it will change the way we play the game, but it's something to think about, maybe. It relates to those strange anagrams we got once upon a time: CALLING CARD, DIVISION, and DOES HE EVER GET THE GIRL?

Think of these as the catch-phrases for different layers of the game. As we become more adept in each layer, we move to the next, more difficult one.

CALLING CARD is the first layer of the game: Tach leaves her calling card ("Tag you're it") and we go get the drop.

DIVISION is the second layer of the game: The most difficult element of basic arithmetic, but not up to the level of algebra, it represents the coded puzzles we did in Dec. Those puzzles were mathematically oriented, in part, and were definitely harder than the drops, but not as hard as what's coming.

DOES HE EVER GET THE GIRL? is the third layer: Obviously, I can't predict what this will look like, but it could be a move toward story resolution. Or, it could be an entirely new layer of puzzles. Either way, it will be fun.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
This is something I worked out with some people in the chat the other day and am just getting around to posting here. I don't think it will change the way we play the game, but it's something to think about, maybe. It relates to those strange anagrams we got once upon a time: CALLING CARD, DIVISION, and DOES HE EVER GET THE GIRL?

Think of these as the catch-phrases for different layers of the game. As we become more adept in each layer, we move to the next, more difficult one.

CALLING CARD is the first layer of the game: Tach leaves her calling card ("Tag you're it") and we go get the drop.

DIVISION is the second layer of the game: The most difficult element of basic arithmetic, but not up to the level of algebra, it represents the coded puzzles we did in Dec. Those puzzles were mathematically oriented, in part, and were definitely harder than the drops, but not as hard as what's coming.

DOES HE EVER GET THE GIRL? is the third layer: Obviously, I can't predict what this will look like, but it could be a move toward story resolution. Or, it could be an entirely new layer of puzzles. Either way, it will be fun.

Interesting, but wouldn't that be a bit too "meta" to be posted by brother?
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the meta interpretation...but I think the phrases can also represent stages of a plan, with these as the code words. Remember, Tachyon initiated all of this with the use of her "calling card" in her first three videos. Maybe this was Brother's way of saying to her "I understand the steps."
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick reminder, folks...this is an archive thread, with discussion only for items on the list in the first post. If you have a different thing you'd like to discuss, please feel free to open a new thread in GenDis. Thanks!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think I'm moving this business over to GenDis, where it really belongs. Wave bye-bye!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: