Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15 Appearance at Big in 06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> LG15 in the Press
View previous topic :: View next topic  
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Ennovi! Yes i noticed that Promiscuous song playing before the Web hit award must have been a hidden clue to who was about to win ahaha Cool LOL Danny Bonaduce the former the Other Half talk show host omg was part of announcing the award that is hilarious and Jenna Jameson wow

Yeah i thought also that it was kinda cheap for them not to announce her name but to just flip a picture of her as Bree...arggg... come on she's worth every syllable of her name and more they best recognize that Cool. But really guys you gotta give it up for Jessica did you see the people she beat out for that award? Weird Al, Fergie, man that is impressive! Yes Jessica was absolutely stunning and she did seem a bit nervous when she accepted the award but hey who wouldn't be standing up there getting her first big award of many to come Wink You can absolutely count on that. What more can you say other than that: "Sparks flew… doves cried… the sun set… the wind blew…" You get the idea lol

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something so wrong about Jenna and Bree walking off hand in hand but there is something so right about Jenna and Jess walking off hand in hand.

Yeah...like you weren't thinkin' it.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad VH1 had to go and make LG15 sound so stupid while they talked up everyone else (well, not Fergie). Plus, they got her age wrong. She was 16. Razz
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ennovi, thank you thank you thank you for the link.....
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol right immortal1 right...... Wink

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that thing with Jenna Jameson was kinda weird...

I forget that Bree and Jessica are (literally) ages apart.

And yes BK, i agree, they made LG15 sound stupid and that only losers watch it..
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done guys!!!

It's true about the fans voting millions of times though lol, I just sat and voted 50 fifty times one day when i was bored (jesus, I've just realised how bad that is)

You can also hear her voice is a bit different in this, a bit more of her kiwi twang came through.

Also to the people saying she seems akward, that's my favourite thing about her, her unease with all the attention, It's a lot less trashy and more appealling than Jenna Jameson for instance who laps it all up...

I think she should be posting on the forums again it was pretty cool when she did (as herself)

PS seriously I'm not a hate filled person but god forbid I ever meet any of them dickwads who comment on these vh1 things because I swear I'll beat the living crap out of them. there job is to diss people who have more creativity in their little finger than these people could piss out in a lifetime. I really do hate them. I'm sorry but I cannot express how much I hate, hate, hate them, seriously what qualifies there criticism? It's not like they even offer constuctive criticism or valid points, ANYONE could do it. I realise everyone has to get paid but this is the most BS dishonest snide little job you could possibly have. And this is nothing to do with LG15 either if i see them on vh1 or mtv it gets me so pissed off i have to change over. this is the only thing that does this to me. I mean fair enough if they were funny or had any knowledge on the subject. But they don't. It's sad that unfunny, petty bitching has become a career choice. I think vh1 should make a show ridiculing their lives, habits and work. Then I might watch.

lol thats one long PS

But I really do hate them

God I feel better now
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm not a hate filled person but god forbid I ever meet any of them dickwads who comment on these vh1 things because I swear I'll beat the living crap out of them. there job is to diss people who have more creativity in their little finger than these people could piss out in a lifetime.

LOL i know exactly what ya mean yo they were so annoying and i could hardly wait till they shut their pie holes. Makes ya wanna whip out an ole fashioned can of whoop a$$ on those flakes!

The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your support. We absolutely could not do it without your viewership. We really appreciate your continued interest in the story we are telling and we promise to keep improving it. We have a lot of cool ideas for how to integrate the technology on the website, and we're working very hard on an incredibly limited budget to tell a compelling story. Thanks!

The Creators
JeffParish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Who Me?"

Damn Jenna is hot but that was kind of shallow even for her not to
At Least mention the name of the recipient of the award. Maybe
she forgot the name that quick...dumb blond.

And the people commenting on every nominee are all B movie actors
and comedians.

I thought she would thank Rever but she gave props to YouTube...go figure. Nervousness?

Glad this medium is getting the attention and praise it deserves.
Congrats.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, congratulations to Jessica and the creators Very Happy ! I also thought that Jenna Jameson and lonelygirl15 was a weird juxtaposition Confused , but a bit funny, too.
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grr, so so sorry to bump this topic up, but does anyone have the acceptance speech to download?

Damn Viacom Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> LG15 in the Press All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: