Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NBR - [discussion] My Theory
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
i agree with BK

shes just a sexy reporter Wink

I also agree that she is sexy...I like her videos. Canon or not, Ithink it adds another funaspect to the story, plus they are not encypted like the opaphid and tachyon. I just don't have time for those ones.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nikki, you are good at research...what about that symbol on the box Daniel found. Bree said it was familiar.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
i agree with BK

I do love my Nikki B.
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
iamcool wrote:
i agree with BK

I do love my Nikki B.

You're too nice!

As for the box Daniel found - I am very intrigued. If only we had more to go on than just the symbol he showed us. We need an address Daniel! C'mon Daniel, I promise I won't tell anyone. Very Happy
Lord Balto
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: So... Reply with quote

So, if Nikki Bower isn't on the inside, HOW EXACTLY did she find Gemma's apartment? She did what? She called her representative in Sacramento and asked what? "Where does Gemma Noname live"? "Do you know where there's an apartment building with a NO PARKING sign in front of it"? Give me a break. Perhaps with a database like FindUSA you could enter "Gemma," assuming that's even real, and look for someone of the appropriate age and you MIGHT get a hit. But that's real world detective stuff, not Fantasyland detective work.

And then they just let her photograph Gemma and the blond walking down the sidewalk? Or does she have enough friends that she can just pick and choose among them for people who look EXACTLY like the characters? Come on folks--we're not stupid here.

And her mom is doing the videos? That would be her mom with a degree in filmography from UCB? And her "mom" just sat around for hours while Nikki waited for something to happen? Is anyone else here getting tired of this baloney already?

And the final coup de grace is, of course, that "Nikki" never lets out anything the "creators" [let's get honest here--the DIRECTORS] don't want let out. WHERE IS THE APARTMENT? What neighborhood? A REAL investigative reporter would be quick to divulge this information. If these folks are seriously in danger from some bizarre secret order, it would be totally unethical NOT to. A PHONY reporter working for the directors would certainly not, and it wouldn't matter because there's NO REAL THREAT to anyone.

PS: Nancy Drew? Doesn't this smack of the whole P. Monkey business? This is fantasy world stuff--a clear signal that virtually SCREAMS: "THIS IS FICTION! Don't take it seriously!" Not to mention we have another instance here of someone who's obviously older than the kid she's playing. Guess there are legal problems with hiring REAL teenagers.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: So... Reply with quote

She can't just go giving out random address. This show is fake alltogether.
As for Nikki finding the apartment. She had a zipcode someone gave that is what she used to get the location info.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: So... Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
She can't just go giving out random address. This show is fake alltogether.
As for Nikki finding the apartment. She had a zipcode someone gave that is what she used to get the location info.

STOP SAYING FAKE
NOTHING IS FAKE
IS SHE PLASTIC???NOOOOO

it's either official or not....
if its not its fanfic...

PEOPLE PLEASE!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lord Balto
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"She can't just go giving out random address. This show is fake all together. As for Nikki finding the apartment. She had a zipcode someone gave that is what she used to get the location info."

A zip code is a big place, far too large to help finding anybody, unless you're talking about the 9-digit zip codes that limit the address to a small number of houses. That has nothing to do with "Sacramento" and would not be available from anybody there. That is a federal postal routing number and as far as I know there's no reverse lookup available on that. If you know of one, let me know. It would be of use in my genealogy research. And anyway, where did this supposed "tip" come from? You don't think the LG operation is small enough for it to be obvious who is leaking information?

As for "fake," you seem to have missed the point. Nikki and the directors have not owned up to her being fake. The party line is that she is a real person, and if she is a real person, she has no reason to play her cards so close to the vest, UNLESS she IS part of the official story, in which case this is just another head game from these guys.

"STOP SAYING FAKE
NOTHING IS FAKE
IS SHE PLASTIC???NOOOOO

"it's either official or not....
if its not its fanfic...

"PEOPLE PLEASE!"

Is she plastic? Probably not. Some kind of hi-tech robot, maybe...

Seriously though, I don't know what your problem is with the work fake. This story was originally presented as being TRUE. You know, true, like the opposite of untrue? And then it turned out to be untrue, or, to use a synonym, FAKE. PHONY. ERSATZ. MADE UP. PHANTASTIC. UNREAL.

Fan fiction? Well, first of all, that term is normally applied to works of literary or filmic fiction. Like Star Wars, where the fans made a movie filling in the gap between Episode 3 and Episode 4. Or Star Trek New Episodes.

What's happening on U2B is some folks have begun to make their own videos that pretend to be from the directors of the formerly REAL videos now disclosed to have been FAKE (there's that word again). So the question is whether Nikki Bower is "official" or unofficial. Well, I have already gone into that. She's obviously official.
She's too cute. The videos are too well made. She has access to too much information. And there's the same missing footage stop action nonsense you get with the skateboard video. "Oh, look at me. I just fell down." But no image of the actual fall. Do these guys think we're stupid, or just a bunch of unsophisticated preteens?
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I really really really think that the thumbnail for Tachyon's "Knock Em Down" looks a whole whole lot like our darling Nikki...

Anyone else think so, too?
licoricesniper
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loves my Nikki B. I don't care what anyone says about her. Nikki Bower can do no wrong!!!!

DO IT!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: