Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How will the game change?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weetziebat05 wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:
thats not the point TW.....

EDIT: UGH! whatever. im tired of trying to explain how i feel...because apparently i feel the wrong thing...and those that feel the same as me needn't be taken into regards. grr. im so frustrated.

I know what you mean... I almost didn't want it to be canon... and now with the influx of noobs trying to catch up (because you KNOW many won't have the patience/intelligence to check the LGPedia or earlier posts) and cluttering the board with "can u help me im a noob and cant speel" posts while veterans try to work out future puzzles I almost want to call it quits myself. This ALMOST sickens me. Really. I"m all for new people, don't get me wrong, but let's admit it- this world as a whole is not that intelligent and you're going to spend more time redirecting people to info threads than you will trying to find all the clues.

I knew Op was just a character from the start- I always had a feeling it was several different people to begin with- but even still I feel like going canon almost cheats the veterans who are used to interacting with Op. As someone else mentioned, Op may not have time to do that anymore, thus making it less personal, thus furthering the loss of interest.

Bah.

Thanks for seeing my point, and im sure its shared by many. Sad
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glory285 wrote:

weetziebat05 wrote:

romanceismusic wrote:

EDIT: UGH! whatever. im tired of trying to explain how i feel...because apparently i feel the wrong thing...and those that feel the same as me needn't be taken into regards. grr. im so frustrated.

I know what you mean... I almost didn't want it to be canon... and now with the influx of noobs trying to catch up (because you KNOW many won't have the patience/intelligence to check the LGPedia or earlier posts) and cluttering the board with "can u help me im a noob and cant speel" posts while veterans try to work out future puzzles I almost want to call it quits myself. This ALMOST sickens me. Really. I"m all for new people, don't get me wrong, but let's admit it- this world as a whole is not that intelligent and you're going to spend more time redirecting people to info threads than you will trying to find all the clues.

I knew Op was just a character from the start- I always had a feeling it was several different people to begin with- but even still I feel like going canon almost cheats the veterans who are used to interacting with Op. As someone else mentioned, Op may not have time to do that anymore, thus making it less personal, thus furthering the loss of interest.

Bah.

/agreed

Even if the new people are all very intelligent and are not asking for help or directions where to find what, there will probably be many new people and that means it could get a lot more chaotic and less personal around here.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmm selfishness Confused

if it was the other way round and you wanted to catch up on something but people were calling u a nob for wanting to be involved u wud be moanin like a little bitch

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

if it was the other way round and you wanted to catch up on something but people were calling u a nob for wanting to be involved u wud be moanin like a little bitch

If people were calling me a "nob" I'd wonder wth they were talking about.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katz31 wrote:
iamcool wrote:

its actually the end of a penis but is used as an insult

ok then noob if it makes u feel better Confused

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
katz31 wrote:
iamcool wrote:

its actually the end of a penis but is used as an insult

ok then noob if it makes u feel better Confused

Good, I'll sleep better knowing that.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say I am really new , but at the same time I have begun to email OP and talk to him/er and I always get a personal response and normally its pretty funny..... I just dont want this new found fun to be stripped away by people who didnt really look for anything to get to it... I mean now its practically handed to you

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Glory285 wrote:

The weirdest thing now is that we were writting to "creators"... not a person, like, these weird guys that created this thing, and not a middle aged woman or whatever with a team of friends that created a good ARG, its now the creators, we were writting and talking to them,.

Don't be so presumptuous. Whoever said OpAphid = the Creators?

goes with my point; what if OpAphid wasn't ORIGINALLY the official arg, but they decided "hey, we like it and wanna help out"?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
Glory285 wrote:

The weirdest thing now is that we were writting to "creators"... not a person, like, these weird guys that created this thing, and not a middle aged woman or whatever with a team of friends that created a good ARG, its now the creators, we were writting and talking to them,.

Don't be so presumptuous. Whoever said OpAphid = the Creators?

goes with my point; what if OpAphid wasn't ORIGINALLY the official arg, but they decided "hey, we like it and wanna help out"?

thats one of the things i've been mentioning.

Op is THE arg right now. the biggest fan base. And its connected to them. They are going to want some part in it

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

Op is THE arg right now. the biggest fan base. And its connected to them. They are going to want some part in it

Yes. THE arg. Remember that kids!

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: How will the game change? Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Now that the LG15 creators have exposed OpAphid as canon, I wonder how the game will change. There will be a new wave of fans now that Bree has officially spoke the word OpAphid. A large majority of these fans will more than likely be under the age of 18.

What do you guys think?

Not so. Most of us are from the CiW group and we are mostly adults. We feel so warm and welcomed, btw. :sic:
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordrack wrote:
Glory285 wrote:

weetziebat05 wrote:

romanceismusic wrote:

Bah.

/agreed

Even if the new people are all very intelligent and are not asking for help or directions where to find what, there will probably be many new people and that means it could get a lot more chaotic and less personal around here.

Yeah, ane we NOOBS have already went through that feeling so get over it already!
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole thread summarizes nicely why I think this whole thing is a mess and why I'm not going to step in that pit. Have fun "veterans". Rolling Eyes
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
This whole thread summarizes nicely why I think this whole thing is a mess and why I'm not going to step in that pit. Have fun "veterans". Rolling Eyes

*poke* be nice. Confused
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why to a sense a wee bit of hostility in this thread? It's going both ways and should stop since we're gonna be working together once the ball get rolling again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: