Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

Anyone care to add that to the AphidPedia? Peeps trying to follow OpA are having a hard time making sense of the AphPedia because it's mostly clues and puzzles- they want to know exactly what ties into the LG15 story. (To be honest, I just went through and went "eh?!")
I've got too mant RL commitments coming up to do this.

Sorry to start a new topic, no one would see if sifting through the other threads.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys can hold out for about 24 hours...im creating a FAQ sheet, that will be chronological of all Op events. I just need some time X_X
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that, folks, is why we LOVE Romance!!!
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
if you guys can hold out for about 24 hours...im creating a FAQ sheet, that will be chronological of all Op events. I just need some time X_X

*kisses your feet* You, my dear, are a doll.
Any chance of something like a side-by-side timeline? Kinda like
[Ok so my example format didn't work, y'know what I mean though right?]
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically what im doing is starting at the begining...and working down, in chronelogical order. Almost like.... EVENT 1..... EVENT 2..... an so on and so forth.

Once I get the information compiled, and posted, please give me feed back. I am completely open to changing how i set it up if it helps you guys a little better.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
Anyone care to add that to the AphidPedia? Peeps trying to follow OpA are having a hard time making sense of the AphPedia because it's mostly clues and puzzles- they want to know exactly what ties into the LG15 story. (To be honest, I just went through and went "eh?!")

Sorry to start a new topic, no one would see if sifting through the other threads.

Sorry the Aphidpedia isn't integrative...no one warned me *sob*

Additionally it's very seperate thus far.

OpAphid appears to be a branch of The Order. Enforcers/Secret Police (if by secret you mean, OMG it's the MIB...do try to be a bit more covert dear buggie)
They've been watching Daniel and have concerned themselves with Bree in as much as they made a video to Bree, a few comments to Bree, Gemma and Daniel and are against Cassie who was against the ceremony.
Since Ops first vid they aren't as conserned with Bree as they are with Tachyon. Tachyon's infomation she's been dropping has been Bree/Thelema based thus far but it seems that all she knows of Bree is that she's the girl for the ceremony.

That may be it. Anyone have anything to add?
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
basically what im doing is starting at the begining...and working down, in chronelogical order. Almost like.... EVENT 1..... EVENT 2..... an so on and so forth.

Once I get the information compiled, and posted, please give me feed back. I am completely open to changing how i set it up if it helps you guys a little better.

That sounds fab Romy! *more kisses* I like the like snippet that Tiger posted below...

They say "Thank you!" here [url] http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75889#75889[/url]

Last edited by absolution on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romy is so special!
i love you!!!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:

OpAphid appears to be a branch of The Order. Enforcers/Secret Police (if by secret you mean, OMG it's the MIB...do try to be a bit more covert dear buggie)
They've been watching Daniel and have concerned themselves with Bree in as much as they made a video to Bree, a few comments to Bree, Gemma and Daniel and are against Cassie who was against the ceremony.
Since Ops first vid they aren't as conserned with Bree as they are with Tachyon. Tachyon's infomation she's been dropping has been Bree/Thelema based thus far but it seems that all she knows of Bree is that she's the girl for the ceremony.

Hmm.. is it Tachyon that is friends with Gemma? Maybe stuff like that is worth adding. I already mentioned to them that we suspect Tach to be Lucy.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:

Hmm.. is it Tachyon that is friends with Gemma? Maybe stuff like that is worth adding. I already mentioned to them that we suspect Tach to be Lucy.

Well I suspect Tach is MsKelly! ::posted it in the "what might we have missed?" post::
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:

Friends with Gemma?

Spec: I can't see Lucy as Tach. Op wants Tach's hide on the wall and Lucy is walking about freely with other watchers. Also, Tach sounds younger.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you killthesmiley! and also

i posted in that thread absolution ^_^
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:

Friends with Gemma?

Spec: I can't see Lucy as Tach. Op wants Tach's hide on the wall and Lucy is walking about freely with other watchers. Also, Tach sounds younger.

Maybe the Watchers don't... know?
No, yours makes so much more sense, I am silly =]. And going to be right now!

edit: OR, Lucy is not with the Watchers anymore and has taken Brees parents somewhere? Or isn't with them anymore? No? Stabbing in the dark?
There was another Tach = someone rumour which I can't remember..

Ok, going to bed for serious now.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:

Friends with Gemma?

edit: OR, Lucy is not with the Watchers anymore and has taken Brees parents somewhere? Or isn't with them anymore? No? Stabbing in the dark?

I think the otherone is that Tach is the girl who was suposed to be in the ceremony last time.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: [Question] HOW DOES OPAHID TIE INTO LG15? Bare facts Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
absolution wrote:

Friends with Gemma?

I think the otherone is that Tach is the girl who was suposed to be in the ceremony last time.

yeah, that Tach = Gemma's mysterious friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: