Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silent Treatment [11/21/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curriguy wrote:
ya know...

actually now thatI think about it....

I'm gonna have to side with lordgreystoke on this one...

Sure Bree is being immature, and sure he has GOOD reason to be upset...

but when is the Silent Treatment EVER a good solution to ANY problem.

he's being pretty immature himself.
Just TALK to her for god's sake, and tell her why you're upset.

in his defence, however, he's probably just misplacing his anger. blaming bree for the situation...when there's no one to blame really. (except the Mysterious Order). not that it's a legit excuse.

On a sidenote:
I wonder how much Bree's life is really gonna change with the new Silent Treatment...he's not much of a talker anyway

That was my point pretty much...Bree is trying to cope and not go into a shell and be a worthless mess. Nothing worse than being in a REALLY bad situation with a woman that is a worthless sobbing mess...cept for maybe a brooding guy giving you the silent treatment.
Also if you notice in one of my other very recent videos, I tell them to take things more seriously. There is a difference between reacting in a silly fashion in the way you ACT...and in your overall actions. They are NOT taking the watchers following them seriously enough. Staying in the same motel room for days on end is a BAD idea. While there are a HELL of a lot of motels. How long do you think it would take 10 men working 16 hours a day to find their new motel? What if they had 50 men? They could cover the whole state nearly in just a short matter of time. Remember...their SOLE purpose is to find them...

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's even about fifty men combing the state for them. Don't they have a tracking device on Daniel's car? What do they care? Bree and Daniel can freak out and drive off in a mad rush like the last time, or they can go out to the grocery store.....the Watcher's are just gonna get in their Lincoln and following the blinking light that is Daniel's car.

I mean, they could probably stop and get some drive thru on the way, they have a homing signal that will lead them straight to Daniel's car...unless Daniel gives up his car, in which case....then what???

~kalika
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalika wrote:
I don't think it's even about fifty men combing the state for them. Don't they have a tracking device on Daniel's car? What do they care? Bree and Daniel can freak out and drive off in a mad rush like the last time, or they can go out to the grocery store.....the Watcher's are just gonna get in their Lincoln and following the blinking light that is Daniel's car.

I mean, they could probably stop and get some drive thru on the way, they have a homing signal that will lead them straight to Daniel's car...unless Daniel gives up his car, in which case....then what???

~kalika

Ahhh, but the tracking device isn't in Daniel's car...it's either in P. Monkey, which was used as a focus during Bree's brainwashing, or it's actually in Bree's head, along with the chip that they use to mess with her emotions. Me and Trainer have this alllll worked out.

Shocked Wink Very Happy
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
kalika wrote:

~kalika

Ahhh, but the tracking device isn't in Daniel's car...it's either in P. Monkey, which was used as a focus during Bree's brainwashing, or it's actually in Bree's head, along with the chip that they use to mess with her emotions. Me and Trainer have this alllll worked out.

Shocked Wink Very Happy

It would totally fit with what I have been trying to tell everyone all along....
These people are into MIND control...
I mentioned black lincolns Ohh 2 months ago..black suits..mind control...
BUT NOooooo He's crazy..
K

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
kalika wrote:

~kalika

Shocked Wink Very Happy

It would totally fit with what I have been trying to tell everyone all along....
These people are into MIND control...
I mentioned black lincolns Ohh 2 months ago..black suits..mind control...
BUT NOooooo He's crazy..
K

Nope, I think you're completely right here. Bree's been worked on mentally since she's been a small child (hence the stuffed animal focus items)

I said that Trainer and I had it worked out, because we have recently been posting quite a bit, along with a few other people, in a couple of threads. I wasn't trying to downplay anyone's contribution to any theory.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
Nothing worse than being in a REALLY bad situation with a woman that is a worthless sobbing mess...

Or you could be stuck with this guy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRals4HjyxM

~tigerlilylynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: