Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

To put it short, I think the whole "talk to characters of the OpAphid ARG" forum sections are unneccesary. Not only that, I find it rather strange that after OpAphid has been confirmed canon, there suddenly should be entire forum sections divised to give us a way to talk to them? We've always known how to reach OpAphid, meaning : Via their youtube account and youtube's messaging system.

I don't think any OpAphid player asked for such a forum, nor thought it was neccesary. So I suggest that they are removed, unless a lot of people do think it's neccesary.

Lastly, let me restate that I hoped that nothing would change in the OpAphid ARG or the way we communicate with their characters, after that it has been confirmed canon. So why this sudden change in the game?
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

Everyone (myself included) has had problems with the YouTube messaging system. This seems like it might be a good fix. But if they don't get used, then they aren't neccessary.

I just feel weird writing to Op in public. I certainly won't flirt or put myself out there! Laughing
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont seem to get it, this is their decision, and if Op and crew didnt plan on using them in whatever agreement they have, then they wouldnt have been added... just be patient, and yeah youtubes messaging sucks bad
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it gets to where I have to post my messages to op on here, I definately wont be pm'ing oppy any more. which would be sad. Sad
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
If it gets to where I have to post my messages to op on here, I definately wont be pm'ing oppy any more. which would be sad. Sad

Don't forget that these forums have PM too.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

Scalare wrote:

I don't think any OpAphid player asked for such a forum, nor thought it was necessary. So I suggest that they are removed, unless a lot of people do think it's necessary.

Actually, OpAphid made the request to add them. It seems she finds the YT messaging system less than desirable.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:

Don't forget that these forums have PM too.

lol. i did forget Smile
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Scalare wrote:

I don't think any OpAphid player asked for such a forum, nor thought it was necessary. So I suggest that they are removed, unless a lot of people do think it's necessary.

Actually, OpAphid made the request to add them. It seems she finds the YT messaging system less than desirable.

So does this mean that we shouldn't PM her on youtube anymore but she will only respond in this forum? Can you ask her please?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messaged her on YT, today, and she answered...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Scalare
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo it's been a few days, and OpAphid still hasn't replied to anything on the forums, yet she keeps replying to YT messages. Strange, don't you think?
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now seems like the calm before the storm still. Maybe during a puzzle she will respond? Maybe she will pick the best and most frequently asked questions?
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Scalare wrote:

I like that you said "She" finds...

that makes me happy
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

Jewelybug wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
Scalare wrote:

that makes me happy

If it's not a "she," I am going to have SO MANY issues about my sexuality it's not even funny. Laughing
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It amazes me how many people say she is a he lol.

It actually never crossed my mind that op would be a dude. She is a she lol.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Talk to OpAphid / Tachyon / Brother forums Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Jewelybug wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
Scalare wrote:

that makes me happy

If it's not a "she," I am going to have SO MANY issues about my sexuality it's not even funny. Laughing

covedweller totally frequently hits on OpAphid.
Tsk Tsk.
YouTube is worse than a construction site.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: