Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREE, WE NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: BREE, WE NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU Reply with quote

If you want some help from us and from Daniel, we need to know more about your religion, and why they are trying so desperately to engage you in the ceremony. Would you please tell us more? Is it The Illuminati?

If you tell us more, we can help you with a plan to get out of this mess...
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to tell everyone that I don't know. That's the truth. I don't know why I was picked or why I'm "special." I thought I knew a lot about my religion, but now it seems like I know only parts. I understand the belief system or at least I thought I did. The things Gemma talked about - Watchers, societies, etc. - I don't know anything about that stuff. There were always professional people around - police, doctors, lawyers - and then there are Helpers like Lucy .. the Elders, Deacons, etc. I'm trying to go over everything in my mind to figure this out. It's just hard to see my beliefs and the people I trusted in a negative light.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree:
I know how you feel. I've lived in this world most of my life, and even I didn't know about most of this. When I
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:
Bree:
I know how you feel. I've lived in this world most of my life, and even I didn't know about most of this. When I

when you ......

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, they killed Xeniph...

iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:
Oh my god, they killed Xeniph...

was that her supposed to have been abducted or something Laughing , and if so who pressed the submit button?

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

was that her supposed to have been abducted or something Laughing , and if so who pressed the submit button?

That is the question.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, guys. Embarassed My dad came in, so I had to quick submit it before I finished. (The main point that I wanted Bree to know was that she wasn't alone in the feeling, or else I wouldn't have submitted it at all). I'm not dead...I think. ;D
Anyways, I was going to say that when I was sixteen I became...well, shall we say disillusioned with a lot of the Elders and stuff. I'm still not sure what I believe. But I "shopped" around, and joined a church that seemed to make the most sense to me.
So, Bree, even if you don't know who to believe in, or what...believe in hope.

Thanksgiving play is tonight, and we're having TONS of rehearsals, so I gotta go. Good luck, and take care!
--Xeniph
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: I UNDERSTAND BUT, Reply with quote

I understand that you are not aware of the dark side of your religion that has suddenly made itself present to you. But what are the beliefs you were taught before all this happened? Is there a name for your religion that you were told?
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also... you had the picture A. Crowley in your room. Did you not know who he was? Who did you think he was?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what i have seen from your videos Bree, the Order is no group to play with and giving out to much info would only make it easier on them to find you. I mean look already how the "watcher" has been able to keep up with you and Daniel so easily with little or no information. They clearly have powerful surveillance techniques and contacts at their disposal. Not to mention some sort of huge money supply. Look at the suits and vehicles they drive hahah they are certainly not struggling....

Speaking of surveillance you might have swept your motel rooms well enough for bugs but have you and Daniel thought about checking his car for bugs? They easily could have placed a tracking device on the vehicle while you slept especially since the watcher was walking around the motel everywhere. Just be careful Bree and begin to think like a "watcher" would think. It will keep you one step ahead and help keep you safe. Best of luck to you Bree and i hope you and Daniel get out from behind the Order's crosshairs soon.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: I UNDERSTAND BUT, Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
I understand that you are not aware of the dark side of your religion that has suddenly made itself present to you. But what are the beliefs you were taught before all this happened? Is there a name for your religion that you were told?

Who, me?
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: I UNDERSTAND BUT, Reply with quote

Xeniph wrote:
butterfly wrote:

Who, me?

No. Bree.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: I UNDERSTAND BUT, Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
Xeniph wrote:
butterfly wrote:

Who, me?

No. Bree.

ah. Thanks for the clarification. ;D
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, do you think that your birthday might be the reason why the Order is so interested in you? Does it hold any significance within your religion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: