Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[ARCHIVE][EMAIL] Tachyon Emails
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ambriel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some comfirmed interesting facts here!

guess she was that family gemma mentioned

edit*typo
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't posted this conversation because mainly I was messing around with Tach and I didn't think it was important. But we were talking about it in the chat so I thought I might as well.

Subject: Nancy Drew

davishl wrote:

> Did you lose a book?

Tachyon said:

i lost an entire set with my name written in them. did you find them?

davishl wrote:

> I did find them. If you tell me where you are, I can get them back to you.

Tachyon said:

trick question, because i only wrote my name in every odd numbered one. davishl tells lies!

We thought that the "Cassie" reference was interesting

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent: November 30, 2006, 07:00 AM
Subject: the same taste in books?

I never thought. I'd live to see eighteen.

isn't that dumb? every day. I look in the mirror and say. what? you still here? man!

like even today. I woke up this morning you know? and the sun was shining and everything was nice and I thought this is going to be one terrific day, so you better live it up, boy because tomorrow, maybe you'll be gone.

xoxox,

T

PS. a girl adapts to her surroundings as neccessary, but I'll be saving some of those tips for my own survival skills book! if you're good, i'll give you the exclusive one-on-one interview (excluding daytime chat though 'cause it's a lifelong dream to get on Oprah or The View). but needless to say, abandoned buildings are overrated and the showers are seriously lacking in terms of adequate water pressure! it's been absolute hell on my hair.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received this message from Tachyon. For some reason she didn't reply to my original message and just sent it alone with the same subject.

Anyway, I asked her:

Just wondering if you have any insights into this Jonas character who wants them to come stay with him.

Part of the order, or a good candidate to handle the "good purity status" issue?

Her reply was:

I'm ignoring her kinda joining the "Jonas is Hot" club (ew).
Her cap usage is interesting.
I'm happy she signed off the way she did too.
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got this:

sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuart2004 wrote:
sphinx wrote:
I received this message from Tachyon. For some reason she didn't reply to my original message and just sent it alone with the same subject.

Anyway, I asked her:

Just wondering if you have any insights into this Jonas character who wants them to come stay with him.

Part of the order, or a good candidate to handle the "good purity status" issue?

Her reply was:

I'm ignoring her kinda joining the "Jonas is Hot" club (ew).
Her cap usage is interesting.
I'm happy she signed off the way she did too.

what is this in reference to??what was your commentary

I just highlighted it rather than re-type. Hope that's ok.
I've already let Holly know.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who are unaware, Tach views me as a conselor of sorts. This is the message I sent to her as our "First Counseling Session":

Since it appears that we won't be able to sit down face to face to talk, I figured that this would work just as well. Would you rather I called you Tachyon or something else. Obviously, you can address me as Ziola.

Now, I'm getting the feeling that you have some definite anger issues with certain people. Could you give me a little history on your relationships with these people so that I can help you work on this?

Also, as much as you talk tough, I get the feeling you are scared and feel alone and abandoned. What are you scared of? Who has abandoned you?

Ziola

This is the reply I received from her this morning:

To which I sent this reply:

Anonymity is fine by me, although I don't think you should be embarrassed or ashamed of your middle name. Mathilda is a strong name. Just to prove that, I looked it up and this is what I found:

MATILDA

Usage: English

Pronounced: ma-TIL-da [key]

Means "strength in battle" from Germanic maht "might, strength" and hild "battle". This was the name of the wife of William the Conqueror

So you see, your parents actually did you a favor by giving you that middle name. They basically blessed you with strength before you even knew that you would need it.

I'm wondering if you still talk to your parents. Do they even realize how much their treatment of you as a child has affected you as an adult? I find that it is very hard to move on and move past certain issues if you aren't able to get all the feelings behind them out. While my situation with my family certainly isn't at the level yours is, I can empathize with you. My sister was always the smart one, the pretty one, the one who would go somewhere and do something important with her life. Its sort of a sweet vindication that I now own my own business and she works as a receptionist.

Now, I understand that you know that you can't blame your sister for the fact that she was "chosen", but it seems as though you still harbor some unresolved feelings about this. So, who do you blame? Your parents? Someone else? If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was she chosen for? And did she achieve it, or did it never come to fruition? I sometimes feel like you talk about your sister in the past tense. Is she still alive or has she passed away? I don't mean to rub the proverbial salt in your wounds, but understanding the story of your past will help to work on a better future for you.

Until we speak again,

Ziola

If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask in my guise as the counselor, please PM me and let me know.

Ziola
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Tachyon about offering advice as to where Daniel and Bree should go, or if they could stay with her somehow and be protected. She answered this morning:

Sent: December 07, 2006, 10:17 PM
Subject: A Place to Stay
I've got my hands full, but I think I'm about to help out in my own little way and also earn some bonus points from my brother.

Once that's a wrap though, I will do everything I can to help the two of them. But if she drifts off into stuffed animal land around me, we might have words...

xoxox,

T

jlyn0983
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm new to this whole ARG thing and don't understand. So, I emailed Tacyon the other day for help and this is went she sent back to me this morning. It sounds like she's on the brink of a major discovery.

JLyn0983

Videos (7) | Favorites (7) | Friends (2)

Sent: December 07, 2006, 10:03 PM
Subject: A little help?
Message: look, if it made sense to me I think I'd be having an easier time of things.

ordeal is a good word for it.

If I am right about my hunch, it's all going to be pretty clear in the next few days. I think I might have stumbled into something MAJOR.

xoxox,

T

jlyn0983 wrote:

> I want to help, but I don't know how. I'm confused about the whole ordeal. I was wondering if you could shed some light on the situation so that I might be able to help?<br/><br/>JLyn0983
[/img]
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another email where she doesn't reply to the original message.

After a back and forth conversation with her during which she kept referring to me as someone her brother was dating, I told her that brother and I had dated, but decided to just be good friends.

I also told her: One day I'll get him to open up to me about "the girl that got away". Any advice on how to get him talking?

I got the following in return:

JuJu Bean
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Regarding Sam Email Dec. 7th Response Reply with quote

A few people thought Sam might be brother...Doesn't look like it I e-mailed her. I do not know how to do the screen caption thing so here is the text:

I e-mailed Tachy and she replied Dec 7th and said this:

JuJuB34n wrote:

> Hi,<br/> I'm from Texas, I try to help, but well kind of hard all the way from here. I have a question ...Is Sam your brother by any chance? Maybe he liked a girl, but she and some others felt you didn't subscribe to her religion..maybe your whole family didn't? Just wondering since I am probably off a point in a better direction would be wonderful. Best of Luck.

She responded with:

Who is Sam?
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Original Message:
Do you think Bree is doing the right thing by running away? What about going to Jonas'? Is he someone she would trust?

Why didn't you go to a friends' house to hide out, instead of moving around so much?

ATTACK OF ZEE QUESTIONZ!
quizzoc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I just got an email from tachyon:

I sent her two messages:

To: Tachyon

Sent: December 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
Read: December 10, 2006, 03:58 PM
Subject: Hey Tach!
Hey, I've never messaged you before but...

After watching the movies (with many spared HOURS), I think I will find the ORDER any MINUTE/SECOND now. Do you think I'm on the right track?

AND

Subject: Time
Hmmmm, Should I be looking for the hours on something other than the DVD player?

I also attached the video of coldplay's clocks in this message!

THIS WAS HER RESPONSE:

Sent: December 10, 2006, 05:39 PM
Subject: Time
you have to look closely, but to do it right you really have to spare the hours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: