Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpA: Adventures in Babysitting [11/26/06]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
L1Z
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: OpA: Adventures in Babysitting [11/26/06] Reply with quote

New Video Is Up.
No surprise here.
BadState
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looked like searching rather than planting a bug or tracking device. So, what exactly are they looking for? Does Bree HAVE something they want? Oh, and what was under the bed? I couldn't tell.
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question. I feel like this vid was created for the sole purpose of making people go "OMG it was OpAphid who stole Bree's key!!", without really being thought through any further than that. Daniel & Bree don't even know anything about "the Order" except that they're trying to hide from it. All anyone's gonna find in their hotel room is what little they need to survive that they were able to grab on the run. Oh, and some dumb stuffed animals, cuz everyone loves the stuffed animals and they'd have a riot on their hands if they weren't included in every single video.
Every vid I see now further enhances my opinion that the creators are flying by the seat of their pants, and this whole "storyline" will die without any sort of resolution.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
Good question. I feel like this vid was created for the sole purpose of making people go "OMG it was OpAphid who stole Bree's key!!", without really being thought through any further than that. Daniel & Bree don't even know anything about "the Order" except that they're trying to hide from it. All anyone's gonna find in their hotel room is what little they need to survive that they were able to grab on the run. Oh, and some dumb stuffed animals, cuz everyone loves the stuffed animals and they'd have a riot on their hands if they weren't included in every single video.
Every vid I see now further enhances my opinion that the creators are flying by the seat of their pants, and this whole "storyline" will die without any sort of resolution.

Most good mysteries don't make sense until the point in the story where key plot points are revealed.

Obviously they were looking for SOMETHING.
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we were discussing on IRC that they are looking for the note from her parents. especially since they look in the book and flip a few pages. obviously, its somthing small or thin like paper to look for it between pages of a book
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewelybug wrote:
we were discussing on IRC that they are looking for the note from her parents. especially since they look in the book and flip a few pages. obviously, its somthing small or thin like paper to look for it between pages of a book

They only looked through some few pages though.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I don't like this for so many reasons.

1) I don't like the idea of these two entities crossing over. We were told we could follow LG15 without concerning ourselves with OpAphid. How can that be now?

2) This particular event makes no sense storywise. If they know where the room is, why not wait until they come back and just grab them then? If Bree and Daniel somehow get tipped off(Gemma?)- they have to leave all their possessions behind including the wildly popular Owen, pmonkey, etc.

3) If they do leave everything behind it seems inevitable that they hook up with Jonas, which is what everyone has predicted!!! Predictable=not good.

I'm not sure what to think.
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewelybug wrote:

Ok, I'll concede. That's a damn good theory. Maybe they're going somewhere with this after all. I've almost entirely stopped reading the forums...it's making me much more apt to miss stuff like this just watching the vids.
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
Jewelybug wrote:

They only looked through some few pages though.

well if i am looking for a NOTE in a book, i wouldnt have to flip through page by page by page. I open the book, move a few pages to see if any seem thicker from somethign in them.

Like when i loose my homework. Thumb through a few pages... its not there... blame the dog.

not to mention brees last video. They didnt just show her reading the note off to the side alone for no reason. She happened to take the note with her on her thanksgiving feast, and happened to read it while they were spending time together. how clever
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

1) I don't like the idea of these two entities crossing over. We were told we could follow LG15 without concerning ourselves with OpAphid. How can that be now?

2) This particular event makes no sense storywise. If they know where the room is, why not wait until they come back and just grab them then? If Bree and Daniel somehow get tipped off(Gemma?)- they have to leave all their possessions behind including the wildly popular Owen, pmonkey, etc.

3) If they do leave everything behind it seems inevitable that they hook up with Jonas, which is what everyone has predicted!!! Predictable=not good.

If Monday, Bree and Daniel show their room got broken into, then you would be totally okay not watching OpAphid.

Maybe Bree has to come of her own free will?
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
immortal1 wrote:

If Monday, Bree and Daniel show their room got broken into, then you would be totally okay not watching OpAphid.

Maybe Bree has to come of her own free will?

No because even if that did happen and I only have this hypothetical vid by Bree to go by then how do I know it was OpAphid who did it? With a vid out there how could Bree not know who did it?

Has for Bree coming back of her own free will, that would eliminate the need for her to be on the run.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, maybe Bree needs to come back of her own free will. That is why they can't grab her. Like she has to decide to do the ceremony. That theory has been around the forums for awhile.

As for the break-in, what do you care if it was OpAphid, the tooth fairy, or the muthafukkin' KKK? If you don't wanna watch OpAphid, then all you will need to know is that Bree's room got broken into.

With all the time you are spending complaining about this, watch the :50 video or just let that one go, homie. Laughing
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
No, maybe Bree needs to come back of her own free will. That is why they can't grab her. Like she has to decide to do the ceremony. That theory has been around the forums for awhile.

As for the break-in, what do you care if it was OpAphid, the tooth fairy, or the muthafukkin' KKK? If you don't wanna watch OpAphid, then all you will need to know is that Bree's room got broken into.

With all the time you are spending complaining about this, watch the :50 video or just let that one go, homie. Laughing

I'm willing to let it go if I thought it would be a one time thing. When I first heard Op was being integrated my first thoughts were how am I supposed to seperate what is meant for the game and what is meant for the plot of the story? So if these things are going to keep happening I'd like to know because then maybe I'll have to let the whole series go.

How could it not be important who ransacks their motel room? It absolutely effects plot! Did the maid do it? Is Jonas stalking them and he did it? Did Nikki Bower find the key and she did it in an act of overzealous reporting? Each possibilty sends the story in a different direction. Are we just supposed to accept the fact that it happened and never know why?

Again playing devil's advocate, if Bree must come to her own decision to do the ceremony, why can't she do that from home?
ohhhmyyygoddd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opaphid is the order if youre not watching opaphid then you would see the next vdeo and assume that the order has her key

whether youre not watching or watching opa you know the order did it
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
Again playing devil's advocate, if Bree must come to her own decision to do the ceremony, why can't she do that from home?

Because the Order never said "You don't have to run. We want you to come of your own free will. Please stay at home." Besides, in the situation she and Daniel found themselves in, they're naturally going to run.

If they did want her to come on her own, they'd probably do something like 1) kidnap her parents and then 2) wait and hope that tension built between her and Daniel until they split up, allowing them to 3) move in and coerce her after she was broken and depressed. That first thing did happen. That second thing was kind of on the road to happening (but has thankfully -- hopefully -- been averted now).

Anyway, whatever they were looking for in the motel room, as said, it's small enough to fit in the pages of a book. My guess is the same as Jewelybug's: it's whatever Bree was looking at during the end of the Thanksgiving video. The note from her parents maybe (for whatever reason; maybe there was something secret on it or something coded into it).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: