Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0084 Ransacked [11/27/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, it will be quite cool, to say the very least.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trunbuns wrote:
well, good video, I hope they all had a good Thanksgiving! I wish we Brits had a cool holiday like that just before christmas.

Do you think by taking their money they'ren trying to force them to go back? In that case following daniels advice would probably be very bad news!!! Also personally I would never leave all my money in a motel room. I don't know if thats because (don't jump on me, i'm just suggesting this...) I'm male and therefore less likely to worry about being mugged (although it did happen to me once when I was a kid, I only had 17p on me though), but I just couldn't do it, I'd feel so helpless if I returned and the hotel room was like that, I'd rather someone had to physically take it from me, I'd feel it was less out of my hands (mind you we don't have guns over here so i might feel quite differently if there was a chance i was shot

Also I don't know much about motels (we have travel lodges or bed & breakfasts) but why pay for a week in advance if your 'on the run'? do you have to over there? That seems unlikely to me for some reason.

so where's this chat going to be? in the Bree chat section? Should be pretty good!

Oh and Cassies_head, It should be about 2am our time so it looks like weve got a long night ahead of us

You pay by the week because it's much cheaper than paying by the day. And they generally do want the money up front. And from what we knew about the motels they were choosing, they were cheaper motels, so Bree and Daniel were probably trying to stretch what money they had as far as they could.

As a woman, I never carry a lot of cash on me when I travel, as purse snatchers are so common in cities. BUT I don't leave cash in a motel room, either. Since motel staff can enter your room, nothing is very secure, but cash is particularly vulnerable, as you can't identify it as yours. With ATMs so common, I think most people take advantage of that, but Bree and Daniel wouldn't have that option, since they are operating with the cash that Daniel had and Bree's parents left for them.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:
Poor Owen! I think if BK finds out who did this, he's going to torture them back.

Interesting vid, but honestly, who didn't see something like this coming. When Bree said she lost her room key, we all knew that had to lead somewhere. Go to Jonas' house Bree, he has big muscley arms so he'll be able to protect you... unless he's one of "them" dun dun dunnnnNnnn

I missed it when Bree said she lost her room key. Was that in the Thanksgiving video?
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:

I missed it when Bree said she lost her room key. Was that in the Thanksgiving video?

yep.

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume there will be a transcript of the chat? not only do i doubt i can make it, i think everything is going to be so bogged down it wont be much fun.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope someone does make a transcript. For me, it's 1pm, and I'm at school and nowhere near a computer at that time
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cas_nz86 wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:

And they left their money in the room? Come on!

But....when travelling I do leave most of my money in the hotel room!

yeah me too, dont wanna loose it all being mugged or something...
but if i was being chased or followed i would try to keep everything with me

aa typos

First of all...I don't leave my money in the hotel room because I'm always afraid that someone who works there would come in and find it (you know like they always show on those undercover videos haha).

Second-wow that was a great video. Daniel was really upset. I can understand why he would be. My question is...what are they going to do about gas money? Overall, great video!
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait.
I suspected that the chat had already happened.
When is it happening?
has it?
gah.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chat is tonight! EST = 9PM!

I was in the chat yesterday, and an admin there said that tonight there would be a surprise. We were discussing how insane it is going to be with a million people in one chat room...and she said she wished she could tell us, but it will be a surprise.

So dammit...who knows what will happen?

I love it how there is video and voice chat..most likely, I bet Bree will be using a cam of some sort. It should be fun. ^_^ Total Chaos.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
You pay by the week because it's much cheaper than paying by the day. And they generally do want the money up front. And from what we knew about the motels they were choosing, they were cheaper motels, so Bree and Daniel were probably trying to stretch what money they had as far as they could.

As a woman, I never carry a lot of cash on me when I travel, as purse snatchers are so common in cities. BUT I don't leave cash in a motel room, either. Since motel staff can enter your room, nothing is very secure, but cash is particularly vulnerable, as you can't identify it as yours. With ATMs so common, I think most people take advantage of that, but Bree and Daniel wouldn't have that option, since they are operating with the cash that Daniel had and Bree's parents left for them.

ok thanks for the clarification
nobackspacebutton wrote:
The chat is tonight! EST = 9PM!

I was in the chat yesterday, and an admin there said that tonight there would be a surprise. We were discussing how insane it is going to be with a million people in one chat room...and she said she wished she could tell us, but it will be a surprise.

So dammit...who knows what will happen?

I love it how there is video and voice chat..most likely, I bet Bree will be using a cam of some sort. It should be fun. ^_^ Total Chaos.

this sounds cool, so do you think Bree will just pick and choose which questions she answers form ones that we submit in the chat room and then answer via video? that seems like a better option than her replies just getting swamped under the weight of all of our queries
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe .... she will have a webcam on and she will get kidnapped in the middle of it Shocked

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If LG is somehow like Law and Order...she might be kidnapped tonight while we are watching her.

"Here’s the plot for tomorrow’s L&O. Sound familiar?

Law & Order: Criminal Intent, “Weeping Willow”
The kidnapping of a popular video blogger (Michelle Trachtenberg) and her boyfriend–which is witnessed live on the internet–seems suspicious to Logan and Wheeler. "

Its just strange how everything is so similar.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i jus said that Shocked

iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jus realised u posted it in another bit b4 me, so u can take the credit if its right Razz lol

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think L&O is jumping on the band wagon since this is so popular. I don't think any plot twists for LG15 will happen there...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: