Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 6pm Chat thread [11/28/06]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: The 6pm Chat thread [11/28/06] Reply with quote

Hi all Breenies.

Bree gave us a rendez-vous at 6pm on Tuesday 11/28/06.

Please regroup all your suggestions and/or questions to Bree here so we can keep it under one thread.

EDIT: Disclaimer: this thread is not the official place where Bree will answer all our questions.

- Bree will most probably appear in the Live Chat. (Box in the upper right corner of your screen)

- I don't think Bree will answer all the questions people have about her religion, Aleister Crowley, OpAphid or the Illuminati.... She asked us to help them to get out of this situation as they are running out of ideas. The chat will certainly be exclusively centered around one question: "What should they do?"

- I made this post so we can discuss in advance what to tell her if you want.

- I am not affiliated with the creators or the admins (i.e.: I'm not canon!) or the mods and no one asked me to create this thread. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL. Sorry if the first title got you confused.

Last edited by DontHaveAClue on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:51 am; edited 6 times in total
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I benefit from the time difference, so I'll start:

Bree, I've been thinking about your situation, and I think you need to find a safe place to stay and stop running. You need time to figure this all out and contact your parents. Some of the people here offered you to stay at their place already. I think that's a good idea. But you need to be careful on whom to choose.

Tawjniak seems to be a really nice guy. However, I believe he has some inside info and I wouldn't trust him too much. He seems to me to be like a Watcher in disguise.
BK has a fetish for Owen. And he lives in a broken house. Bad!
Trainer has some really strange connections with secret societies. Stay away from him!
Iamcool? RUN AWAY!!!!!
I do have a nice house! However, I live in Europe....Not of so much help for you either.

Well, I hate to say this, but maybe you should try to contact Jonas. He looks like the type of persons who could really help you in your situation. *cough*

Be well--for the sake of us all.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, you do know of OpAphid? The one who trashed your room?
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bree-
There is a thread started by Butterfly that you may not have read. Butterfly is asking you to tell us more about your religion.

The thing is, Butterfly is right- we know nothing about it and anything you could tell us might actually be very helpful. Even things that don't seem that important to you.

So:
What are the major Holidays that you celebrate?
What is the purpose of your religion (for instance, in Christianity it's to recognize Jesus as your savior and spread the good news to the world)?
What do you know about the ceremony?
What was the "special Diet" you were on?
What did Lucy tell you when she was talking to you about the ceremony?

Most importantly- what questions do you have about the ceremony and about your religion?

If you don't tell us about these things, I would suggest that you tell Daniel. I think he's absolutely earned your complete trust- and he's as deep in all of this as you are at this point.

They say Knowledge is Power- right now you're the only one with any knowledge about why these people would take your parents or why they would be interested in following you. If you keep the knowledge to yourself we can't really give you good suggestions, and Daniel can't really take care of you or of himself.

Take care!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait. I thought Bree's message meant that she would appear in the live webchat (see box at the top right of your screen) -- not that she would simply post multiple times in the forum.

And I'm confused about why we would need to consolidate our questions and comments in advance. No other chat I've ever participated in -- even those on the sites of major newspapers -- has included such a process.

Donthaveaclue, did one of the mods or creators ask you to start this thread? Is that why it's called "official"? Sad
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

Donthaveaclue, did one of the mods or creators ask you to start this thread? Is that why it's called "official"? Sad

No, it's called official because I wanted to call it official. So we don't have 26 different threads called "6pm chat". No one ever asked me to post anything. Now, if Bree appears in the live chat... we can organize a little bit things up before we crash like crazies into the chat and we get nothing out of the deal. (Live Chat will certainly be moderated)
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. Thanks for clarifying.

BTW, I posted a thread in the "Concerns" section asking whether the chat is today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday).
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi bree its nice to get a chance to speak to you!!!

i'm really sorry to hear about your hotel room me and my uni friends got burgaled a few months ago (all they took was computer moniters though no Ipods actual computers or anything of value...weird) and its not nice, I had to stay in the house on my own when i got in and found it as well the door was kicked open so anyone could have got in!

Anyway I'm not so sure about Jonas at the moment, It all seems a bit suspicious that this guy turns up when the watchers are looking out for you, with his charm, mysterious past, and helpful manner. I mean ussualy when people post responses on revver they are involved in the forum in some way, but this oh so lonely guy shows up out of nowhere with an empty house? hmmmm....

I hate to say this Bree but at the moment there really is only one person you can trust.... and thats yourself (okay and daniel but that didn't sound as dramatic, and if he's really got to breaking point with this situation then maybe you should question his judgement but DON'T question his friendship)

you should not go home though that would be bad news
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww its gna be so gay coz every1's gna be in the chat and no1's gna be able to get a word in edge ways ...

i think it should only be the people with 1000+ posts Wink Razz

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Ah. Thanks for clarifying.

BTW, I posted a thread in the "Concerns" section asking whether the chat is today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday).

-I've edited my post to make it clear, so it doesn't confuse everyone out.

-My own post, the second one, is a joke. The first one who says to Bree: "go to Jonas' place" gets unofficially whacked in the head! Wink
amagg
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, some us us think there might be some kind of a tracking device in one of your stuffed animals. Could you check them, especially P. Monkey, just to be sure?

And I don't trust Jonas.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
Trainer has some really strange connections with secret societies. Stay away from him!

I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him... Hey, wait a minute! That's ME! Illuminati
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amagg wrote:
Bree, some us us think there might be some kind of a tracking device in one of your stuffed animals. Could you check them, especially P. Monkey, just to be sure?

And I don't trust Jonas.

no its in owen, thats y he had a bandage on because he had a cut on his head where they put it in

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: TRACKING DEVICE IN DANIEL'S CAR Reply with quote

Bree,

It also seems to be a general concensus that there is a tracking device in Daniel's car. So, as long as you travel in it, you're not going to be able to hide. Since your parents are away somewhere, I think you and Daniel should hide his car in your garage, and borrow Mom or Dad's car. Go somewhere safe. The Watchers will think you are at home if they are tracking you via Daniel's car.

By the way, your stuffed friends are getting a little stinky. They REALLY need a bath. Now.

In the meantime, Jonas seems like a nice kid, but also seems too good to be true. My bet is that he will show up in the chat room tonight and offer for you and Daniel to stay with him. I'd rethink that offer if I were you!

You and Daniel need to find a safe place to stay for a while. How about any of Daniel's friends' houses?

Lastly, do your parents have a credit card or cash stashed away in your house somewhere? While you are switching automobiles, take a look. Or a checkbook? Just forge your parents signature and go cash a check at their bank. If there's a credit card, take out a large cash advance so you cannot be tracked as you pay for things along the way. Bottom line - You need money.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree...

I have an idea. Email the deacons. Threaten them. Turn the tables on them. And tell them that you now have a base of over a million people all over the world. And that we will totally destroy them by simply opening our mouths and telling everyone about them. Sure there are many of them but if even half of us go to the authorities, they're still out numbered! You have an army Bree!

Demand your parents back and that they forget all about you. OR ELSE!
C'mon Bree!

Lets Kick Some Ass!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: