Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 6pm Chat thread [11/28/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogma72
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who/where is the transcript going to be posted? in this thread or...?
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was horrible. Everyone was talking at once. They Admins were totally unprepared for the amount of people who showed up. Bree and Gemma were talking to each other.

Bree: What do I do? Go home?
Gemma: Im scared Bree
Bree: What do I do? Go to Jonas?
Gemma: You dont even know Jonas.
Bree: What do I do?

Blah Blah...2 teenage girls babling the whole time about nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
Jeet_DM
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma19:Jonas I hope you good intentions
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor admins and creators, the fit has hit the shan. I am not mad about the chat. But thousands of other fans are fuming. I hope we can just forget about this.
Dogma72
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh,

deleted my post... stupid laptop keyboard.

anyways, i saw another live chat for the show mythbusters.... same thing you are describing = a million people, a million questins all at once, about 3 or 4 got 'partially' answered.. the questoins answered were basically irrelevant and the entire chat lasted about 15 minutes....

given what happened, maybe it should have been better to simply allow people to "listen" to Bree and Gemma's conversation and/or had a lottery to allow 'selected' forum members to ask their pre-screend questions or supplied questions frolm the creators...probably would have added alot more value.

anyways, i'd still like to see a cleaned up transcript of the chat. there had to at least be a couple of fan questions/suggestions that made it through the noise and got answered/taken into consideration by 'bree' or 'gemma'
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! I was at the other site until about 8:30 CST ROFL isn't that GREAT!?! That was so much fun. So, I went into the OTHER chat room, where the chat wasn't supposed to be, and tadaa there's lg15 et al. I can read fast, but I think it was a problem for lots of us. 10 min of really quick chatter then they left. Too cute! We really must do this again sometime Wink And thanks so much for putting this event together.

~tigerlilylynn
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the first time they have dropped the ball. It happened twice with Ciw, it that wasnt even official. Think they would have learned there lesson.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
viciouskitty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Poor admins and creators, the fit has hit the shan. I am not mad about the chat. But thousands of other fans are fuming. I hope we can just forget about this.

I agree. there were a lot of pissed off people. But how could anyone NOT see that coming? especially after all the flaming that goes on on the youtube comments. i really hope this chat isnt detremental to the progression of the story.
Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so confused. It wouldn't even let me type anything. I would click on the box and the screen would go blank then came back up again. Ugh. I guess I'll just wait for the transcription.

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
Dannie717 wrote:
It's in the Userplane chat now.. But since each room can only hold 100 people, not everyone gets to talk to the characters... I hope they post an annoucement on here soon about it, lots of people are probably gonna get pretty confused... Shocked

Excuse me for being *totally* stupid but what is the Userplane chat???

It's that floating box thing at the top of the screen that says Userplane Webchat. ^.^
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That chat was CRAZY! I predict it shall go down in Lg15 history.
Heh at least i was there to see it. Smile
gigi_victory
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am pissed...I wait on the main page forever because I was specifically told by people in the Userplane Webchat earlier today that the chat would not be there but there would be a link on the main page. Surprise! No link. I am just glad that it sucked as bad as you all said it did. I suppose I didn't miss much. Grr! It angers me.
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are far more angry people than content people now. You guys should want less and learn from Buddha. Wink
Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creators should know that when something CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong. All the fans were excited to talk with Bree, but most of us were not able to. Sad Next time, if they really want the fans involved, they should have planned it better and not just pushed fans aside as the main characters talked with one another.

I feel like the series is hardly influenced by the fans.... I mean only the main characters get to influence the story in important ways. When have they ever mentioned A FAN in a video???? I don't think that is fair.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Les_128 wrote: I'm so confused. It wouldn't even let me type anything. I would click on the box and the screen would go blank then came back up again. Ugh. I guess I'll just wait for the transcription.

I totally had the same problem tonight Les but i did get to see some of what was going on and was greatful lol but having 320 people in one room at once throwing out any comment really went nutty fast. I was mostly sitting back and laughing through the chat and not really all that angry i mean what did we all expect to happen? But hey all in all those who got to at least witness it can say i survived the first major LG15 chat. Put that on a T-Shirt Design! Mr. Green

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: