Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE I IN APHID = INFILTRATE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: THE I IN APHID = INFILTRATE Reply with quote

With so many children running about, it can be challenging to provide each of them with the adequate attention they require.

Tachyon sought to INFILTRATE our organization. She attempted to use the I in APHID against us.

As such, she will not escape the reward of her action. We must learn all that we can from her last communication, and it is vital that we leave no page unturned.
-- OpAphid

A note -- infiltrate was guessed several times before we received all the information. This is not a game of twenty questions -- Op will not tell us the answer until she's good and ready. Let's try not to send her 8 billion emails in the next arch.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: THE I IN APHID = INFILTRATE Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
With so many children running about, it can be challenging to provide each of them with the adequate attention they require.

Tachyon sought to INFILTRATE our organization. She attempted to use the I in APHID against us.

As such, she will not escape the reward of her action. We must learn all that we can from her last communication, and it is vital that we leave no page unturned.
-- OpAphid

A note -- infiltrate was guessed several times before we received all the information. This is not a game of twenty questions -- Op will not tell us the answer until she's good and ready. Let's try not to send her 8 billion emails in the next arch.

She just mailed me....
Tachyon sought to use the I in APHID against us by seeking to INFILTRATE our organization.

you bugger, you got there first.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: THE I IN APHID = INFILTRATE Reply with quote

Well she didn't seem bothered - and she left us with a guessing game, so what the hell else are we supposed to do?

[PB -- I'm so dumb. I meant to respond to your post and ended up writing over it! Duuuuhhhhh. Sorry, I tried to restore your question to its former glory. - Panda]
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No page left unturned? Does that mean the book has more significance than originally thought?
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: THE I IN APHID = INFILTRATE Reply with quote

[quote="PushedButton"]Well she didn't seem bothered - and she left us with a guessing game, so what the hell else are we supposed to do?

I didn't mean don't email her at all ... but Oppy has been slightly irked that some of the initiates feel this is a guessing game. It's really not. Emailing her a laundry list of words that start with the letter 'I' is not the best way to go about discovering the secrets of The Order.

Please do not misunderstand ... Oppy loves to talk to everyone, and will at length. But there are a lot of people in this game ... if you're going to send an email, make it count. If we keep sending her an email everytime someone thinks of a new 'I' word, then the emails that ask the good questions will be overlooked due to lack of time.

PS -- Sorry I screwed with yer post. They should REALLY put the quote button and the edit button farther away from one another. Mad
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: THE I IN APHID = INFILTRATE Reply with quote

[quote="Sad Panda"]
PushedButton wrote:
Well she didn't seem bothered - and she left us with a guessing game, so what the hell else are we supposed to do?

I didn't mean don't email her at all ... but Oppy has been slightly irked that some of the initiates feel this is a guessing game. It's really not. Emailing her a laundry list of words that start with the letter 'I' is not the best way to go about discovering the secrets of The Order.

Please do not misunderstand ... Oppy loves to talk to everyone, and will at length. But there are a lot of people in this game ... if you're going to send an email, make it count. If we keep sending her an email everytime someone thinks of a new 'I' word, then the emails that ask the good questions will be overlooked due to lack of time.

PS -- Sorry I screwed with yer post. They should REALLY put the quote button and the edit button farther away from one another. Mad

You're forgiven.
Yeah I see your point. I kept my guesses down to the feasible ones. You cant dictionary hack a brain can you? Laughing
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baggage wrote:
No page left unturned? Does that mean the book has more significance than originally thought?

Yes, it means read books, lots and lots of books.
MaxZyrix
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we just need Lad to log on and post some pics. Then the analyzing will go on!

BTW, we could be using this on the mean time (thanx to ziz-lite for pointing out the link).
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing about sending guesses to OpA...they won't tell us what the answer is until they're good and ready. If we guess correctly before they want us to know, they're happy to lie about it (and other things), as evidenced by this email from OpA to Ziola.
Ziola wrote:

Note: Email originally posted here: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2346&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaxZyrix wrote:
Now we just need Lad to log on and post some pics. Then the analyzing will go on!

BTW, we could be using this on the mean time (thanx to ziz-lite for pointing out the link).

This paragraph stood out to me:

" Five

If you have not
Linked yourself
To true emptiness,
You will never understand
The Art of Peace. "

Maybe Tachyon will try to cut ties with Brother? Or maybe i'm just trying to come up with something.
Razz
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
Another thing about sending guesses to OpA...they won't tell us what the answer is until they're good and ready. If we guess correctly before they want us to know, they're happy to lie about it...

Tilt, did she really ever deny it was Infiltrate? I never saw a post quoting Op actually denying it. There was someone last night saying that Phenix mentioned in IRC getting such a post, but now I can't find that post from last night, and I've looked everywhere! Was it deleted?
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
tiltingwindward wrote:
Another thing about sending guesses to OpA...they won't tell us what the answer is until they're good and ready. If we guess correctly before they want us to know, they're happy to lie about it...

Tilt, did she really ever deny it was Infiltrate? I never saw a post quoting Op actually denying it. There was someone last night saying that Phenix mentioned in IRC getting such a post, but now I can't find that post from last night, and I've looked everywhere! Was it deleted?

I don't know if OpA ever denied Infiltrate outright...but they denied Hinder when it was guessed too early. And they've creatively edited the truth on other occasions as well. "That code's not important, look over here for pizza, ice cream and shiny things," anyone?
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
I don't know if OpA ever denied Infiltrate outright...but they denied Hinder when it was guessed too early. And they've creatively edited the truth on other occasions as well. "That code's not important, look over here for pizza, ice cream and shiny things," anyone?

Yeah, but it all serves a purpose in-game. The "don't look over here pizza, ice cream" rant was so over the top it told us how to crack Tachyon's code... The not fielding everyone's guess part seems to suggest that if the word in the acronym is important, we learn it, but just guessing isn't part of the game.
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaxZyrix wrote:

Just to let everyone know the page numbers on this link don't match up with the actual copy that Lad has...just in case your looking for the pages that were dog eared. Smile
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I pitched infiltrate like 50 bazillion times and got nothing. Now its correct. DAMN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: