Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLiar88
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: WOW! Reply with quote

She is by far the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I mean wow! I mean c'mon does anyone else feel this way??
lonelyboy15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

then u havent seen many girls i must say
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyboy15 - lets try to play nice
TheLiar88
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or maybe perhaps I have a different taste. A prime example is how John Lennon was not a fan of supermodels but instead Yoko Ono. People are able to have different interests, you know. Just say "I don't think so" if you can't play well with others.

By the way, what kind of name is 'LonelyBoy15' obviously you have no personal life at all besides youtube. At least my name is a literary reference/real life reference. Now good bye and have a nice day.
Jeffy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is she jewish... she looks jewish. Is that intercontinental accent of hers affected, or iz that how she really talks??????????????????? Confused Confused Confused Confused
fallsgates
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's gorgeous, her eyes especially. She's a bit skinny for my taste, but really pretty nonetheless.
millionthwindow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Brilliant Reply with quote

First off, have to say, totally brilliant, the whole thing. Only came across it in the last day or so, but still reeling from the ease with which I was 'sucked into it' and began feeling genuine feelings of concern, which is a good thing, as this is one of the marks of genuine art.

Of course, one then also asks, why feelings of concern for a fictional character ? But this is the point of art, to provide reflections for our past and present experience. Lonelygirl15 is also a brilliant educational tool in terms of Bauldriardian philosophy, and I'm sure will be turning up as material in art history, media, semiotics, literature and philosophy classes across North America.

I'm 31 now, but I (and obviously thousands) can certainly identify (at least in memory) with 'Daniel' and his unrequited affection for Bree. As well as Bree's sense of loneliness and alienation.

I also appreciate the 'perhaps chilling' undertones and subtexts, as they remind me that such projections are of course the root of so much of the xenophobia which has caused so much suffering in the world.

I'm further compelled by (among other points) it's economic exploration (in the 'Pluto' episode) of the way that both young women (and men I would argue) have their emerging sexuality used against them in ways that both degrades and objectifies, and how this kind of degradation emerges when an individual chooses to express or manifest some form of difference or spirit of inquiry.

I say applause and kudos, and will continue watching.
millionthwindow
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Original post Reply with quote

Oh, and uh, 'most beautiful'...Strangely echoing previous posts, she 'reminds me of an ex-girlfriend' (although a younger version) who used to model in photospreads and runway shows.

Which was great for me to experience; dating this woman who was physically so 'perfect', because it finally allowed me to give myself the liberty to not be so concerned with external appearance. We live in a 'culture' obsessed with 'beauty' and youth and I saw how I had fallen victim to that.

But I'm sure if I was a teen I'd think she was super hot. At present, cringingly enough, I think I identify more with Bree's father than anyone else, and his desire to protect this inquisitive creature who is developing into a young woman from the effects of a world which is sometimes horrifying.
lee101goku
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen eyebrows like hers before
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is indeed very pretty, but she isn't jewish.
I mean, she doesn't have the jewish looks.
I know how stereotypical of me.
But they say (or Judy Gold has mentioned) that jews can tell when someone else is jewish or not, and for me, she doesn't look jewish.

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: