Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree what are you going to do about Daniel?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Bree what are you going to do about Daniel? Reply with quote

First off thanks for chatting with everyone last night. I couldnt make it but I hope you got some good advice.

And Im worried about Daniel, especially after the last vid. He seems under soooo much stress and pressure, I was surprised he hadnt exploded already.

The thanksgiving thing was sweet, but I think the two of you need to sit down and have a serious mature discussion about what you need to do and where you need to go. Maybe talk to Daniel a little more than P. Monkey et al?

He's been there for you and he needs your support as well. You might know more about this than he does and being in the dark about things is really scary, especially if you are the one who has been put in charge.

Has Daniel talked to his parents lately? I really hope they are alright.

Those are some quick thoughts for you Bree. How about another nice "dinner" and some serious discussion?

Keep your chin up, know that we are all here supporting you and trying to help. We're worried about you and your family as well!

( I have no advice about Jonas. I find it all a bit... mildly suspicious. All I can say is use your best judgment.0

Take care hon! And take care of Daniel... sometimes men need women to be their backbone Wink
planetquest
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree, trust Daniel, you shouldn't be trusting some strangers off the internet. (And yes, I appreciate the irony of listening to advice from people in a message board.) It takes a long time to really know someone, and Daniel and you have had that time. This new guy, who knows what his motives are. Its ok to email and chat, but don't meet in person just yet.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree what are you going to do about Daniel? Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:
First off thanks for chatting with everyone last night. I couldnt make it but I hope you got some good advice.

And Im worried about Daniel, especially after the last vid. He seems under soooo much stress and pressure, I was surprised he hadnt exploded already.

THANK YOU to everyone for joining me in the chat last week. It was great to see how many people showed up to talk to me. Everyone's advice was really helpful ... although I'm still really confused. Rolling Eyes

I do realize I've been neglecting Daniel. He's my best friend in the world and I guess sometimes I take that for granted. He's given up everything to be here with me and I am SO thankful for that! Now I need to do something for us, which is why I'm trying to find us a place to stay. Once we feel safe I know we can come up with a plan and figure out what to do next.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and concern. It means so much right now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: