Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Daniel Pleeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: More Daniel Pleeeeeeeeese!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Come on Creators!!!!! Daniel is the main male here. Don't allow Jonas more time than Daniel, at the very least, give them the same amount of time.

We need more from Daniel, not just snippets from Bree's videos. What is he feeling, what is he thinking, what are his concerns for the future of this adventure he has willingly chosen to participate in so he can help Bree with her plight? Why was he willing to give up his life for this girl?
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!! More Daniel!

I do like the Jonas character, don't get me wrong. But he should be a supporting character, not take over the limelight from our Danielbeast!!

Give Daniel more screen time! Let the beast be heard!
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAWR!!!
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel's as much a part of this as Bree is!

We need to know how he feels about Jonas, see him get a little pro-active and maybe do some scouting of Jonas and his home, just to check things out!
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree. Daniel needs to stay the male lead. Look, I'm write as well, so I understand this a bit. But we are far to invested in the Daniel character to have him take the backseat. And if Jonas takes Bree romantically...I for one will be rather mad.
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we NEED more Daniel!! Please, Creators... Daniel has a HUGE fanbase and we want to see more of him on camera. We understand that bringing new characters into the show is necessary for progression, but please don't neglect one of the main characters.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We NEED a new Daniel video asap. Not because of his looks. He really blew up at Bree in the last video we really really need to hear whats going on in his head. why didnt he chat? did he know Bree was chatting? Is he upset.

Cmon creators, we need more insight into a MAJOR character like Daniel.
lesbrent
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORE DANIEL.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:
We NEED a new Daniel video asap. Not because of his looks. He really blew up at Bree in the last video we really really need to hear whats going on in his head. why didnt he chat? did he know Bree was chatting? Is he upset.

That's just it. He is a MAJOR character!!!! Why don't we hear more from him?

I know in the beginning, he didn't like to be on camera, but that was back when it was just fun and games. He is no longer just the boy on the bed, he is the ONLY person that has really helped Bree at this point.

C'mon Creators- Give us Daniel, and please don't make us keep begging week after week.
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:

Yeah, we really need a chance to get inside his head on this Very Happy
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I've gotten to the point where Daniel is the only reason I'm still watching.

Bree goes back and forth between silly to the point of inapropriate to big pouty girl (she needs to get infused with a big bunch of what Xena, Buffy or Sidney Bristow have!). Gemma is unbelievable and annoying, IMHO. Jonas is at least good looking and slightly interesting, but we haven't seen enough of him yet to be too attached.

Daniel is the one to watch. He's interesting, brave and loyal. Without more Daniel onscreen, the rest is just....okay.

He's the heart of the show.
roxybebito
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why CReators, why? What do you have against Daniel???? This is not Hollywood. You cannot expect more fans just because you get a pretty boy on the show. We are smart people. Daniel is already part of our lives, and a very important part pf LG15. Bree is not complete wout him. Kinda like Clarissa explains it all w/out Sam or Dawsons Creek w/out Dawson (speaking in old day terms)! I miss Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roxybebito
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the creators should finally make up their minds as to what sort of public they want to appeal to.
CoeMia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
To be honest, I've gotten to the point where Daniel is the only reason I'm still watching.

Bree goes back and forth between silly to the point of inapropriate to big pouty girl (she needs to get infused with a big bunch of what Xena, Buffy or Sidney Bristow have!). Gemma is unbelievable and annoying, IMHO. Jonas is at least good looking and slightly interesting, but we haven't seen enough of him yet to be too attached.

Daniel is the one to watch. He's interesting, brave and loyal. Without more Daniel onscreen, the rest is just....okay.

He's the heart of the show.

I'm in total agreement. Daniel IS the show!
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel is by far the most like a real teen of the canon characters.

i fear the next video is going to tell us that daniel is going home to return to school (junior college) & bree is going to jonas' house. daniel will post videoblogs on his own from time to time, but be detached from the main storyline.

this all makes sense when you consider that the creators have said that daniel was never intended to be bree's love interest. the first kiss video and some of the other nods to a tenuous romance between the two of them came through fan demand. the boy problems video was quite popular for an early lg15 vid.

to be honest, the sort of tentative romance and conflict with religion and parents which we have seen sounded realistic, albeit maybe more likely of a 14 or 15 year old bree than one who just turned 17. but she is the sheltered homeschooled nerdy lonely type. with jonas, i fear bree is going to lose her innocence much faster than donna martin did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: