Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel vs Jonas (biblical theories)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Daniel vs Jonas (biblical theories) Reply with quote

Daniel: prophesied the fall of a great empire, had the gift of foresight and imperial favourite was forced to the sidelines put through difficult tries the returned to prominence, he was also an exile form his own land
Jonah/Jonas: famous for being swallowed by a whale, name used as a by-word for someone who bring bad luck, was sent as a profit ‘Get yee to Nineveh and cry out against that wicked city’ and eventually saved the wicked city from the wrath of God

Daniel has the favour of Bree (the empire) was forced to the sidelines (by Lucy) and suffered trials (hiding out) was returned to Brees favour and is at present exiled

Jonas on the other hand isn’t quite so simple we have the connection with sailing but that doesn’t tell us much. Jonah was a profit sent by God to help Nineveh, this could mean Jonas was sent by the order to get Bree back into the fold (or is it Daniel?) or it means he’s there to help Bree (he seemed somewhat reluctant to become involved until he realised he already was in the same way Jonah tried to avoid going to Nineveh) and save the world from the order.

Jonah could be bad though because a Jonah is a curse of bad luck and he could be the bad luck that falls on Bree and Daniel (one might even call him a lion to kill Daniel to keep the references going)

If we stick to being biblical as it has been speculated is the point of the names I would suggest that it means Jonas is a good guy sent to help bring down the order and this would tie in nicely with Daniel, the prophet Daniel fore tolled the fall of Babylon and our Daniel was the first one to say the Order was wrong and that Bree should get out.

Perhaps the 'beast' in his screen name is a reference to 'the Beast' the devil and correlate with the idea that he will destroy the order and perhaps that's why they had pictures of him and that's why they are following him, because they fear him.

Just a PS I’m not religious and haven done a tone of research so my facts might be wrong I’m working off 5/6 year old memories and trying to fit them into a theory
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little conspiracy theorist, but I'm diggin it.

It would be TOO simple if Jonas was simply a cuddly rich guy who wanted to take in and help Bree.
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AniDonia wrote:

It would be TOO simple if Jonas was simply a cuddly rich guy who wanted to take in and help Bree.

This entire forum, this entire STORY, is conspiracy theoristesque Smile
bastardkiss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thanks for this posting.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

childofmetis wrote:
AniDonia wrote:

This entire forum, this entire STORY, is conspiracy theoristesque Smile

Morpheus wrote:
You think thats air you're breathing?

Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok earliertoday i was looking back at this theory and thought it was now out of datethen the 'Gemma who are you video came out' and now it seems daniel and Jonas are working together so i have revived my mad old theroy with these new tweeks

basically now that its established that jonas is a good guy than this links in with my idea that daniel and jonas represent the biblical propets daniel and jonah, the two will probably be working together now to bring down the order danielbeast by distant prayer (and maybe the odd mirracle or by the divine intervention of tachyon) as the prophet daniel did, and his visiting to brees house is like the story of daniel in the lions den. at the same time jonas will be the more apparently proactive (like jonah very actively saved nineveh by making them repent)

I am of course probably very wrong but i like to think these are the possibile storylines if the biblical refereces are true (as theorised by others not me) i'm just taking the theories to what I see as a conclusion

Last edited by Maccaboy17 on Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Daniel/Jonas names theory might have a little weight. Well Jonas at least, because it is a very unusual name for this day and age. Ok, so Bree and Gemma aren't that common either, but Daniel/Jonas/Jonah are very biblical names.
sugarmagnolia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is one of the only crazy theories that seems to make sense.
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, i wish i could claim it was really mine
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Bree has just dissapeared so i feel its time to return to this theory as i feel this new development supports it

Daniel and Jonas are now left to work together to bring down the Order!

Will Daniel walk in into the lions den?

Or will Jonas go in all guns blazing and preach to destroy the order?
Or will he be thrown over the side?

I dont know the OPAphid stuff very well, but i beleive no one knows what the D stands for (sorry if this has alread been said) but it is possoble that the D mentioned in Gemmas phonecall is deceive not destroy?

The deception in the form of the message from her 'father'

And this deception is like the plot by the courtiers of darius wh tricked their emporer thus having daniel thrown into the lions den

Of course that plot proved their down fall and this might prove the same for the order because daniel and jonas i feel are destined ot destoy them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: