Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] This is My Story Now (09/13/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pay no attention to trolls and gamejackers.
pezking124
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been able to catch up on any of this since yesterday evening. Apparently, there have been about 35 freakin' pages of forum gibberish since then. Have there been any new updates? Has anyone found the site in the Cassie video? Do we have any idea what's in the bag yet? Has Cassie posted anything new?

Someone fill me in?
angstgegner
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing happened.

Last edited by angstgegner on Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got two contacts (Cu and the marine) in the woods right now looking. Sadly, I haven't been able to call Cu. Apparently the reception is bad, but he left about an hour ago. Hopefully he'll be calling soon.
pezking124
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I'm thinking.

First, I think Cassieiswatching is legit. The creators obviously follow these boards. If they hadn't done this, and they knew people were heading out there to search based on someone on YouTube, I think they would come out to deny that they had done it just in case a crazy person had concocted this whole scheme.

1. The creators actually did drop something in the water, but they have since removed. I find that unlikely, mainly because they seem adamant on getting someone out there to find it both with the map and the photographs marked with X's.

2. The creators did drop something in the water and it is still there. I don't think it is Cassie's head or anything like that for obvious reasons. They aren't going to put a dismembered body in a bag. Unless they are real sickos. I think the two most likely ideas are that in the bag is something related to the "ceremony" something that will indicate that either Cassie was hurt or killed or that the ceremony is bad. Bree tells lies could indicate that Bree talks about the ceremony as a honor and she still believes etc but really she doesn't? Or that the ceremony really isn't a ceremony but something creepy? I think the other option is that Bree is Cassie..Cassie is the "bad" side of Bree or even more so, Bree has dissociative disorder where Cassie/Bree simultaneously exist in one body. In which case, maybe The Bag has evidence of this..Bree's clothing? Bree's missing hat? Who knows.

3. No one dropped anything in the water and cassieiswatching is a fake. Again, I don't really think this because of the aforementioned reasons.

4. People have already found the bag but have signed non-disclosure forms. In which case I would expect the bag to show up in a new video sanctioned by the creators. Obviously the bag has some meaning to the plotline. The contents of it need to be shared, so they want to ensure that it is shared by whoever finds it. I could go there, find the bag just to mess with people and then put it in my trash and no one would ever know. I do think it is likely they have the site monitored to ensure against this.

5. The other possibility is that this has nothing to do with the actual plotline. It's just a red herring.

Anyway, I really want to see that bag and what is in it.
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baggage wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking.

First, I think Cassieiswatching is legit. The creators obviously follow these boards. If they hadn't done this, and they knew people were heading out there to search based on someone on YouTube, I think they would come out to deny that they had done it just in case a crazy person had concocted this whole scheme.

1. The creators actually did drop something in the water, but they have since removed. I find that unlikely, mainly because they seem adamant on getting someone out there to find it both with the map and the photographs marked with X's.

2. The creators did drop something in the water and it is still there. I don't think it is Cassie's head or anything like that for obvious reasons. They aren't going to put a dismembered body in a bag. Unless they are real sickos. I think the two most likely ideas are that in the bag is something related to the "ceremony" something that will indicate that either Cassie was hurt or killed or that the ceremony is bad. Bree tells lies could indicate that Bree talks about the ceremony as a honor and she still believes etc but really she doesn't? Or that the ceremony really isn't a ceremony but something creepy? I think the other option is that Bree is Cassie..Cassie is the "bad" side of Bree or even more so, Bree has dissociative disorder where Cassie/Bree simultaneously exist in one body. In which case, maybe The Bag has evidence of this..Bree's clothing? Bree's missing hat? Who knows.

3. No one dropped anything in the water and cassieiswatching is a fake. Again, I don't really think this because of the aforementioned reasons.

4. People have already found the bag but have signed non-disclosure forms. In which case I would expect the bag to show up in a new video sanctioned by the creators. Obviously the bag has some meaning to the plotline. The contents of it need to be shared, so they want to ensure that it is shared by whoever finds it. I could go there, find the bag just to mess with people and then put it in my trash and no one would ever know. I do think it is likely they have the site monitored to ensure against this.

5. The other possibility is that this has nothing to do with the actual plotline. It's just a red herring.

Anyway, I really want to see that bag and what is in it.

very good points.

Yes, the PMs (puppetmasters for the non-argy types) are watching the boards. The proof I have of this, is when Kemlite refused to share the picture with the red x's on it, the creators made the picture public. This tells me several things.

One, they want us to work together. Two, there is actually something there, and they want us to find it. Three, there will be no 'ndas' upon finding it. They want us to post what we have found. It's all a part of the storyline.
pezking124
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAWTC.
NolaRising
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: DEVILS ADVOCATE Reply with quote

OKAY COME ON YOU GUYS

I have to play devils advocate here. Do you HONESTLY think there is something there to find? It is a national park and it is illegal to dump in them and this would be considered dumping. The fines are huge. Do you really think the creators would risk that?

It is possible there is a clue of some sort - but I highly doubt that they left something in a bag in the water. The video is what 3 days old now? Who know what or who already got to it if it was even left there in the first place.

I am following this whole thing just as much as the next person and it is great fun. I am very curious to see what the headhunters come up with.

If nothing else they all get to hike and swim in beautiful surroundings. Even though I doubt there is anything really physically there I would have gone too if I was out there.
pezking124
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is something there related to the story, which I'm hoping for, then this is genius interactive film making.
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have to play devils advocate here. Do you HONESTLY think there is something there to find? It is a national park and it is illegal to dump in them and this would be considered dumping. The fines are huge. Do you really think the creators would risk that?

You ever heard of geocaching? It's wildly popular and people hide stuff in parks all the time. They recommend you going to the rangers and asking permission, using a sealed container so no animal can eat what you have hidden and that you don't disturb anything. It would have been easy enough for the creators to obtain permission from the park service to first, film the swimming sequences and then to hide the bag for a short period of time. Definitely not unheard of, probably even more so near LA.
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: DEVILS ADVOCATE Reply with quote

NolaRising wrote:
OKAY COME ON YOU GUYS

Again, I agree with Baggage. I have been a part of these sorts of things before, and it's quite simple to obtain permission to do these things. For Last Call Poker they had dozens of people crawling around national cemetaries, for goodness sake. Leaving a bag in a pond will be childs play.
NolaRising
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]
You ever heard of geocaching? It's wildly popular and people hide stuff in parks all the time. They recommend you going to the rangers and asking permission, using a sealed container so no animal can eat what you have hidden and that you don't disturb anything. It would have been easy enough for the creators to obtain permission from the park service to first, film the swimming sequences and then to hide the bag for a short period of time. Definitely not unheard of, probably even more so near LA.[/quote]

That sounds way cool! I can see that happening out there. I'm stuck down here in the swamps of New Orleans. Don't have much time to think about much other than recovery of my town and going to college. The thought did cross my mind that they may have asked permission. Just did not put that in other post. Thanks for the geocaching thing. I will google that.
Nos
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NolaRising wrote:

That sounds way cool! I can see that happening out there. I'm stuck down here in the swamps of New Orleans. Don't have much time to think about much other than recovery of my town and going to college. The thought did cross my mind that they may have asked permission. Just did not put that in other post. Thanks for the geocaching thing. I will google that.

*grins* The best thing about these types of things? Live events and dead drops can happen all over the world. Chances are there will be one near you, that you can attend/find.
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nolarising: If you do get a chance you'll be surprised how many of them are near you. I live in a tiny tiny town, less than 16,000 people and if you do a search there are thousands of hidden caches within 100 miles of my house. It's best with a GPS but you can find it anyway.

On topic, the whole "Children of Anchor Cove" title is even more interesting now. Seems that this body of water is important for something. Maybe?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 38 of 39

Jump to: