Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The OpAphid Community Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha!! I like pickles!! That's funny. We all have our little quirks. When I'm in class and can't think of the next step, I automatically start doing the running man and the sprinkler. I know, terribly pathetic, but it makes the kids laugh.
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Caitlin and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I believe I'm one of the younger members on here... I'm almost 16.

My passion is art and science. I'm a HUGE movie person and work at a movie theater, for the free movies. Woo! Basically I'm a big dork. I have a hedgehog and my favourite colour is orange.

I've been following LG15 since it first appeared on the news. As for OpAphid, I've been following it since it came out as cannon. I love it, but for now I'm pretty much just observing rather than participating. I hang around the chat and IRC sometimes.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhmmm....just started really following this ("this" meaning forums other than LG15) over the past couple of weeks....

I'm Jena, 32, used to teach, have two boys (one born naturally over 10 pounds), married to the perfect husband ("perfect" meaning he puts up with me), hobby should be obvious, and I don't sleep a lot.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yay friends! Smile

Hmm, my name is Loretta. I live on Long Island in New York. I'm probably one of the youngest people on these forums. I'm 17.. turning 18 on March 7th! I'm a senior in high school. I've been accepted early decision to Boston University, so that's where I'll be next year. (I'm an east coast girl. *shrug*) I've had a boyfriend for 2 1/2 years. He's older than me by three days. His name is Mike.

Uhmm, as for hobbies.. I love reading. Being in high school, I spend way too much time reading books out of force, so I don't get to a lot of my own choices, but I do like a lot of the books from school anyway. (I'm an AP English NERD) I also love to write. It's one of the only things people note me for. Once in elementary school, we had to write something nice about everyone in the class. My paper was a bunch of comments like "You write great stories and essays and poems and stuff!" Much of it was grammatically incorrect or misspelled, which was ironic. I cried because I felt like a loser. I was 12.

I also find psychology a fascinating subject. I love to read books and watch movies that concern psychological topics. My favorite movie of all time is One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I wanted to major in psych for a while, but after volunteering for 2 years at the Children's Center at United Cerebral Palsy, I have decided to major in Childhood and Special Education.

Uhmm, I stumbled upon LG15 by chance. I believe it was her third or fourth video. I spend too much time surfing through youtube. I avoided joining the forums for a while.. trying to fight the addictive temptation. I lost because of CiW, what else?

I have a dog. Standard Poodle. Black. Her name is Aimee. <3

I love all of you guys on here (Mostly..). I love smart people. I love analysis and speculation. I'm terrible at the puzzles, but I follow as you all figure it out. If I think of anything, I say it. But often I think of it after it has been proven wrong, or correct..
I like sarcasm and dry humor too. I'm not religious at all. My mother is Catholic; my father is Jewish. In fourth grade, my dad rediscovered his spiritual counterpart and thus forced my brother and I to convert officially to Judaism. I have hated the entire religious experience. All of it. Yeah.

My favorite colors are pink and yellow. I don't like meat, except chicken and sometimes turkey. I was a vegetarian but my parents made me stop after 2 years. I don't get along with my parents.

I'm rambling. If people tell me to explain who I am, I ramble.
I don't share a lot about myself usually. But I have 3 essays to write tonight, so I decided to write one about myself here. Embarassed

Sorry, I'm done.
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to go to Boston University when I was a kid, and then I got stupid.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll post some stuff about me. Very Happy

My name is: (Yeah, like I'd tell you!)

My favorite color is Blue

My favorite singer is Utada Hikaru

I would tell you my favorite band, but I have many

My favorite group is DBSk(Dong Bang Shin Ki)

My Hobbies are singing, dancing, writing, reading, draw/painting, cooking, and sleeping Wink

I love Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese food. But that's not all I eat!

love to travel and have been traveling my whole life, but right now I'm living in Virginia close to Washington D.C.

I love to belly dance, and do other styles like hip hop and stuff.

I'm currently into CG modeling, programming, and all of that jazz.

I only started watching lonelygirl15 because off all of the people claiming she was fake. And I joined the forums becuase it looked fun and because you guys are awesome!

I'm addicted to WoW, Bubble Tea, shoppping, listening to music, DDR, and my computer! I love dark chocolate and cheescake.(I love sun chips too)

Hmm, what else? Oh! I'm learning to play the guitar and Piano(so far I can play bethoven on the piano, but that's it) I know how to play the violin, I can speak more than one language. I love to shop online at yesasia.com and yesstyle.com, and... Oh yeah, I'm going to go karaoke tonight!

Well, there you go!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Who are ya?? I wanna know. :o) Reply with quote

Even here everyone is talking about LG15 sooo....I just kinda wanted to change it up! Where is everyone from, who are you...what do you do...what got you intrested in LG15...??? I'm curious. Share whatever you want. I'll start....... Laughing

I'm Angie. I'm 20. From West St. Paul, MN. I teach in an after school care program and I love it. I love kids. I'm starting school in the fall to be a teacher. Umm...I'm a pretty big goon. I like to be goofy and just have fun! I like all kinds of music. No seriously. County. Pop. Soft rock. alternative. If it sounds good, I can do it. I'm a christian. No, I'm not a member of the order...hehe. UMM...I saw LG15 on MTV when they first admited they were a bunch of liars and I gotta say I was intregued. Sorry my spelling sucks. UMMM...So I've been watching since. I heart Jonas. He's a stud. Okay, that's all. Goodbye. Surprised)

<~~That's me!! Wink lol. I have a myspace too. www.myspace.com/exanimatebylove . Feel free to add me just send me a message and tell me your from the board so I know your not a band or some random creep.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mymindislost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I didn't even know this existed. It's great getting to know you guys a bit better. Very Happy Guess I'll take my turn.

My name is Bethany and I'm 20. I go to a university in the north part of Texas. I've lived here my whole life, but I hope to really branch out after I graduate. I'm going for a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a concentration in photography. (pst! check out my photography here.)

"mymindislost" is the name I use everywhere on the internet. If you ever see someone named mymindislost or mymindislost45 anywhere on the internet, it's probably me. I thought of it while going through a Pixies phase in high school ("Where is my Mind" anyone...?) and it just stuck.

I listen to lots of types of music. My favorite genres are old school punk rock (Ramones, Black Flag), indie rock (Decemberists, Eisley), metal (mostly thrash, like Anthrax), showtunes (Chicago, Phantom of the Opera), and JPop and JRock (mostly from animes), but of course, I can never remember any of that when I actually think about it (I had to open up iTunes just for this paragraph!). Rolling Eyes

I'm a huge nerd. Razz I spend way too much time playing video games, watching cartoons, and surfing the internet. I love Final Fantasy games. I'm currently in the middle of 3 FF games: FF3, FF10, and FF12.

The cartoons I watch are mostly from Japan. My favorites are Sailor Moon, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Vision of Escaflowne. I'm a member of my university's anime club, where I hang out with the super ultra mega nerds once a week.

I make t-shirts for myself when I have an idea for a shirt I want but can never find anywhere. I've made a couple of band ones, Final Fantasy ones, and webcomic ones. My handmade shirts are my favorites. Very Happy

Okay, this is getting long. Hope I didn't bore anyone to death! I know I'm kind of a lurker, but I do love you guys. Very Happy

Last edited by mymindislost on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, my turn.

My true name is Patrick. I am one of the 'older' players in this game...weighing in at 31 years old. (OUCH).

I am a college instructor, and teach invasive cardiovascular sciences. On top of science, my studies in the past have also covered philosophy and theology (thus my name "ruberic").

I enjoy reading, writing (have contributed to a couple of text books, and have one professional article published. Also a few fictional stories under a ghost name). I place myself into the level of geek-dom due to my love of super hero movies / tv shows.

Music? Almost anything (well, except rap and hip-hop. Sorry).

Well, that is about all.

-Ruberic
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, didn't even know this was here. My name is...erm nope.

My favorite color is BLACK. Because it's black...and cool things are black.

I'm 18. High school senior though I go to the local U part time. I'm interested in computer science even though i'm not a computer nerd (denial?). This is my first ARG and it is ******* fun!

I swear too much. WAY too much.

Oh and I live off of coffee, diet coke w/ lime, chocolate and cheez-its.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww what a friendly little thread ^_^
*waves hi to everyone*

Tag, you're it.
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
Ok, my turn.

My true name is Patrick. I am one of the 'older' players in this game...weighing in at 31 years old. (OUCH).

I am a college instructor, and teach invasive cardiovascular sciences. On top of science, my studies in the past have also covered philosophy and theology (thus my name "ruberic").

I enjoy reading, writing (have contributed to a couple of text books, and have one professional article published. Also a few fictional stories under a ghost name). I place myself into the level of geek-dom due to my love of super hero movies / tv shows.

Music? Almost anything (well, except rap and hip-hop. Sorry).

Well, that is about all.

-Ruberic

I just would like to point out that you're my hero. I've taken an anatomy class 3 times, and have yet to pass it, so I'm changing schools.
Skyler
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm originally from San Francisco, but right now I go to Boston University. I'm in my senior year studying psychology and I'm the president of my sorority. I love Boston, but I can't wait to graduate in May and move back to CA.

I follow the OpAphid and Lonelygirl stories very carefully though I don't contribute much. I write on the boards occasionally. I am always amazed at the details people discover and how the puzzles are solved. I can't wait to move back home so I can hopefully get involved in some drops and stuff. I was so sad none occurred over winter break when I was home!
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i win.
kthxbye
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
i win.
kthxbye

OK, so you did, you sneakmonkey you. (We're talking about http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=259061#259061 in case anybody's wondering!)

Hmm, since I appear to be posting in this thead anyway, I'll say that out-of-character, I'm Alan, I actually live in Chicago, IL, originally from Glasgow, Scotland. I turned 40 a couple of months back. I do computer/network security for a living, but spend most of my time chasing after my 22-month and 9-month daughters. This is my first ARG, I played a fair bit of pen-and-paper RPGs back in the 80s. Recent must-play music includes Lily Allen, Cat Power, and Low. I don't have a TV. Er, world peace, etc. etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: