Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW Multi User Chat Issues..
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurura
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: NEW Multi User Chat Issues.. Reply with quote

Whenever I listen to someone on Audio, their voice comes out all slow motion and really low..

Anyone else have this problem?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post your concerns/questions/comments about the new chat here.

One thing I liked about userplane is you could see when someone was listening to you and watching you. This was a nice feature!
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: NEW Multi User Chat Issues.. Reply with quote

Kurura wrote:
Whenever I listen to someone on Audio, their voice comes out all slow motion and really low..

Anyone else have this problem?

I haven't noticed this, and I've listen to several streams at once.

One thing I want control over is that darn chime... that has to have an on/off switch independent from the main volume control.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: NEW Multi User Chat Issues.. Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
One thing I want control over is that darn chime... that has to have an on/off switch independent from the main volume control.

Absolutely! The ding/chime thing may be helpful, but we have to be able to turn it off without muting all sound. Smile

Another nice thing would be some indicator when a person is talking. Perhaps their mic lights up or something when they're speaking, so we know who is talking? Userplane would show the speaker himself a bar indicating speaking, so there must be some way of tracking that...
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem (perhaps it's just technology-inept me), but whenever I try to access the chatroom it says that it is only available to members. Okay, that's great - but I'm already logged in. So I attempt to log out but it won't let me. I restart my computer (because of some other update I was running) and it still doesn't work. Any advice?

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Kurura
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the problem I'm talking about is just on macs, cause on of my friends with a mac has the same problem.. :/
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem (perhaps it's just technology-inept me), but whenever I try to access the chatroom it says that it is only available to members. Okay, that's great - but I'm already logged in. So I attempt to log out but it won't let me. I restart my computer (because of some other update I was running) and it still doesn't work. Any advice?

I have the same thing going. I'm logged into the main page, but unable to access chat through the forum and it says I'm not logged in.

Try accessing chat by the link on the main page. That works for me.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:

I have the same thing going. I'm logged into the main page, but unable to access chat through the forum and it says I'm not logged in.

*sigh* I've tried going through the main page as well. Nothing. Confused

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because the chat hates you.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
That's because the chat hates you.

I'm beginning to believe it does! Very Happy Heh, at least there's a reason.

silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:

*sigh* I've tried going through the main page as well. Nothing. Confused

I hope you don't think this is a stupid question, but I thought I'd throw it out there on the off chance...Did you register for the main page? I know the first time I tried to leave a comment on the main page, I just assumed that it was the same log in as the forum, but it seems it isn't.

But I'm probably the only person who thought that. Embarassed
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh u do

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I hope you don't think this is a stupid question, but I thought I'd throw it out there on the off chance...Did you register for the main page? I know the first time I tried to leave a comment on the main page, I just assumed that it was the same log in as the forum, but it seems it isn't.

But I'm probably the only person who thought that. Embarassed

No, I don't take any offense at all (because in most cases I'd probably be guilty of that). But, yeah, I registered when the server moved. It's so strange - it tells me that I need to log-in when, in fact, I can't log out. Oh well, it honestly isn't that big of a deal to me. I can live without a chat room. Wink

omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It hates me too, I can't get into chat because it says chat for members only. I am logged in, thought I was a member?
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to login to the chat, you need to create an account on the main page. Unfortunately we don't have a universal login... yet. Right now there are three logins: Mainsite/Chat, Forum, LGPedia. We will be fixing this eventually.

Here is the link to create an account: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/wp-register.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: