Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree you cheesestring!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Bree you cheesestring! Reply with quote

Here's what I think of Jonus....
http://odbod.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Jtoss1.gif

If you don't start taking your situation seriously I'm gonna give you something else to run from.
Apologize to Daniel, get your hand from out of that monkeys ass and start living in the real world.
I'm not impressed with you at all Bree, I used to think you were cool. Now you're just a mindless bimbo on a route to destruction.
You need to tell everyone about the order, whether you think it's relevant or not.
Members of the order and their agents are after you, and lets face it, they're smarter than you. Your weapon against them is your secrets. The Order like to keep secrets. It's time you made yourself public - very public - stop running, start fighting and ffs grow up!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with PB, Bree. Your childish routine is very aggravating. You are 17 years old, what the hell are you doing alienating the ONLY PERSON who has shown you can trust him...and then sitting around confiding in a stupid hand puppet? It's time to grow up, my dear. Daniel has sacrificed everything for YOU. He's doing all this, despite the fact that it's ruined his life (he said he had no life, now) because he cares about YOU. What do you do? You treat him like crap and act like a child...now you want to run off to some internet guy's house? YOu can't trust the one person who has proven himself but you can trust some random guy? If you are going this route, you might as well just go home. In fact, why DON'T you just go home? You obviously take nothing seriously.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, if confiding in your precious P. Monkey means so much to you, I suggest you don't give it up for these fools. You're old enough to make your own decisions. Daniel isn't helping you now.

Paul x YER MOM = My OTP!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of these people are being harsh, taking the whole "slap in the face" tactic. Maybe that helps sometimes, but I don't think you need to change who you are. Giving up your animal friends won't make things easier... in fact, think how sad you'd be without them! And especially without Owen's counsel and Thor's support. We all need a little humor in our lives to deal with the bad stuff that comes, and I believe you're dealing with it as best you know how.

But I do agree that Daniel seems to have your best interests at heart, and the more you two talk it out, the better off you'll be. If you have no one else but Daniel right now (at least no other people), then you and Daniel need to work together, not separately!

Of course, I strongly encourage you to see what Owen suggests! He seems to have good ideas, even if Daniel doesn't agree!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falls wrote:
Bree, if confiding in your precious P. Monkey means so much to you, I suggest you don't give it up for these fools. You're old enough to make your own decisions. Daniel isn't helping you now.

He isn't helping? I don't understand that one...old enough to make her own decisions? Then maybe she should start instead of ruining her friend's life.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
viciouskitty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
But I do agree that Daniel seems to have your best interests at heart, and the more you two talk it out, the better off you'll be. If you have no one else but Daniel right now (at least no other people), then you and Daniel need to work together, not separately!

I agree that Daniel has always, up to this point, had your best interest in mind. And the only reason he is so frustrated and angry right now is because you are not letting him in. He's the one you KNOW you can trust right now...and imagine how you would feel if you were in his shoes. He gave everything up to help you without a second thought. I just think that right now, all he sees you doing is playing with your toys and that is what is frustrating him the most. I know that owen and p. monkey are your outlets and probably help you think through things, like writing does for other people. But you need to explain that to Daniel, or he is going to end up running off and putting the both of you in greater danger than you already are. You guys need each other. Without him, you are left with no one to trust 100%. And without you, Daniel is left to the dogs.
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Falls wrote:

He isn't helping? I don't understand that one...old enough to make her own decisions? Then maybe she should start instead of ruining her friend's life.

He just talked about abandoning her. ^^

Also, Bree is old enough to make her own decisions. With Daniel there, she can't. He tells her to ditch her animals, but she wants to keep them. That's her own decision. I think Daniel is just getting in her way. He's just a party pooper. </3

Paul x YER MOM = My OTP!
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, talk to Daniel more and the little stuffed guys less. They can still be in on it all, but maybe they just need some quiet time?

I know it's hard, but you've got to try to show Daniel that you acknowledge what he is giving up for you right now. Yes, your parents are missing. Yes, it's very frightening. You've got a lot of bad things going on right now, but that doesn't mean that Daniel's sacrifices can be dismissed.

You need each other. Even though he's angry in this most recent video (11-30-06), I think it's at least partly because he's hurt. Guys aren't always really good at admitting it, especially 18-year-old guys, but he needs to know that you care about his feelings and his future too. He cares about yours. That's why he told you not to go through with the ceremony. That's why he's frustrated now with you retreating into a world that involves just you and some stuffed animals. Even if they're great listeners and pretty darn cute, they can't give you the same kind of love and friendship that Daniel can.

P-monkey and company have had a lot of chances to hang out with you recently. How about giving Daniel a turn, with some time off from the little guys?
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, keep your stuffed animals. But you may wanna put Daniel before them for now. Daniel is a lot smarter than they are, but they give you emotional comfort. Keep both, but remember, have the stuffed animals ever tried to protect you? Keep you safe? Possibly love you? No, but that doesn't mean you have to get rid of them. You just need to adjust your priorities, ok dear?

Best of luck and wishes! *huggles*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... "Daniel is getting in the way???"

So... so far who's been taking care of Bree? Who's been driving her around? Who's been getting motel rooms for her?

Daniel. She can't drive (she has no license or car), she can't get her own rooms (she's not legal), and she can't take care of herself. Daniel's gone way out of his way to help her--he left his home, his school, his job, EVERYTHING behind the second she needed help, even though he didn't have to. And ever since they've been robbed DANIEL'S been using his savings to pay for everything, since Bree has never held a job.

Would your best friend drop out of college and quit their job for you?

Pretend for one second that Bree is a real teenage girl. Maybe she's your little sister, or younger friend. Anyway, she has been homeschooled and sheltered all her life, and has very little experience with people, and is very naive and emotionally immature. Maybe she has a stalker who's related to the police chief so she can't report it to the police, so she's in some kind of immediate danger. You little sister announces to you that she is running away from home and going to live with a complete stranger that she met on the internet LAST WEEK, and that this guy will financially support her.

And not, "Oh I've been IM'ing him every day and then we talk on the phone for hours!" met on the internet last week, but some dude so random that pretty much their entire interaction has consisted of 4 2-3 minute videos and one conversation in a crowded chatroom.

Would you let your little sister go and live with this guy, or would you think she was making a spectacularly bad decision and try everything in your power to keep her from going?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AniDonia wrote:
Um... "Daniel is getting in the way???"

So... so far who's been taking care of Bree? Who's been driving her around? Who's been getting motel rooms for her?

Daniel. She can't drive (she has no license or car), she can't get her own rooms (she's not legal), and she can't take care of herself. Daniel's gone way out of his way to help her--he left his home, his school, his job, EVERYTHING behind the second she needed help, even though he didn't have to. And ever since they've been robbed DANIEL'S been using his savings to pay for everything, since Bree has never held a job.

Would your best friend drop out of college and quit their job for you?

Pretend for one second that Bree is a real teenage girl. Maybe she's your little sister, or younger friend. Anyway, she has been homeschooled and sheltered all her life, and has very little experience with people, and is very naive and emotionally immature. Maybe she has a stalker who's related to the police chief so she can't report it to the police, so she's in some kind of immediate danger. You little sister announces to you that she is running away from home and going to live with a complete stranger that she met on the internet LAST WEEK, and that this guy will financially support her.

And not, "Oh I've been IM'ing him every day and then we talk on the phone for hours!" met on the internet last week, but some dude so random that pretty much their entire interaction has consisted of 4 2-3 minute videos and one conversation in a crowded chatroom.

Would you let your little sister go and live with this guy, or would you think she was making a spectacularly bad decision and try everything in your power to keep her from going?

lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Some of these people are being harsh, taking the whole "slap in the face" tactic. Maybe that helps sometimes, but I don't think you need to change who you are. Giving up your animal friends won't make things easier... in fact, think how sad you'd be without them! And especially without Owen's counsel and Thor's support. We all need a little humor in our lives to deal with the bad stuff that comes, and I believe you're dealing with it as best you know how.

Of course, I strongly encourage you to see what Owen suggests! He seems to have good ideas, even if Daniel doesn't agree!

Thanks BK! I really enjoy coming here for everyone's advice and support. People should be honest with me and I do realize I've been a bit out of it lately ... but they don't have to be mean. Crying or Very sad

I agree that Daniel and I should communicate more. I've tried to talk to him, but he's being so stubborn about going home ... I just don't think it's safe. Ok, maybe Jonas' house isn't safe either ... so what do we do??? We have no where to live, no money, and if the Watchers don't get us something could happen to us on the street. *whispering* Between you and me, Owen isn't cut out for life on the street.
stardust711
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, sometimes when it seems like people are being "mean" they have your best interests at heart and are trying to protect you. Since you are being a little stubborn and refusing to look at all the aspects, we feel we have to be a bit more harsh in explaining them to you.

You're a good person, you've just been thrust into an unusual situation. What you need to do is gather ALL the information you can, clear your mind, and work together with Daniel. Let P. Monkey and the others take a nap. They are very good friends to you but I think they are probably getting tired and cranky too! Wink
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
We have no where to live, no money, and if the Watchers don't get us something could happen to us on the street. *whispering* Between you and me, Owen isn't cut out for life on the street.

I know, Bree! I'm very worried about the two of you (you and Owen)! I know Daniel and Thor can take care of themselves! (Monkey too, I assume.)

If nothing else, I highly recommend you take up Jonas' offer of money. He said on the chat that he would be willing to wire you some money. Then maybe you guys can at least have a place to sleep at night. Or buy a bus/train ticket out of town... go somewhere new and hole up.

I think Owen's a good judge of character! If he trusts Jonas, that would be good enough for me! Smile
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I think it might be okay if Jonas wires you money Bree, but beyond that, I don't think you should meet up with him, at least not anytime soon. Please wait until you can better judge his character. Beyond, that here is what I think you should do (in no particular order):

1. Find a job and start working
2. Start rooming in hostels
3. Buy some essentials at drugstores and dollar stores
4. Eat at soup kitchens, homeless shelters and the like (and when Jonas' money comes in, perhaps at fast food restaurants)
5. Go to the movies with Daniel
6. Go to parks with Daniel
7. Go to video arcades with Daniel
8. Basically just spend more time with Daniel, because although he feels that you drive him nuts, he really cares about you.

I don't think you should go home just yet, but I'd suggest going to the FBI as a last resort. More on that in another post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: