Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments on videos not working in Firefox?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Comments on videos not working in Firefox? Reply with quote

Hello!

I'm using Firefox, and tonight, though I was logged in, when I tried to post a comment to a video, I'd get a page reminding me to log in. Happened several times.

Same exact thing, using IE, and the comment posted fine. So I'm letting you know that something doesn't seem to be behaving well in Firefox. Smile

(Seems to me it's worked find on video comments before--- I don't comment on every video, but don't recall having this trouble before. I've had no trouble logging in to or posting in the forums.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are cookies permitted only for listed domains? I do that with Firefox, and it causes some logins to fail until I add the domain to my list.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe try now..I had the same problem. it works for me now. i use Firefox and IE.
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Are cookies permitted only for listed domains? I do that with Firefox, and it causes some logins to fail until I add the domain to my list.

i do that sometimes.
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that isn't the problem. My cookies are open and have been. Just deleted my cookies for the site, just in case one was broken somehow, and still no dice.

Besides, I am logged in. Says so at the top of the main page. Have tried logging out and back in. It shows me as logged in. But then when I click on the Submit button, I am sent to this page:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/wp-comments-post.php

that says this:
"Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment."

When I switch over to IE and log in, it works just fine. But I find it very obnoxious to have to use IE---- enough so that it makes me not want to come back if I have to mess with it.

Edited to add: It worked fine before the chat day--- during and after the chat day, it didn't work right for me anymore.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new chat won't work for me in FF either--- just in IE.
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird. Email support@lonelygirl15.com
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Just thought I'd let you know that something that whatever changed since I last posted, it's working quite happily now. (Both the commenting on the videos and the chat rooms. Smile

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: