Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trust Him

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Trust Him Reply with quote

Send Daniel home to go back to school, and go to stay with Jonas. He has the time and resources to truly help you in this tough situation.

You need to come up with a plan. You cant be on the run forever. Your parents need help, you need help. Its important that you find that help. Please try! Jonas may have some connections in high places because he is rich. You can't do this by yourself. Find someone to help you!
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Yea I agree Reply with quote

Yea I agree! Woo hoo!
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding Holly??? Ok so If your sis met me online like a week ago and then suddenly need a place to run to, would you point her to me??? No matter how "HOTT" you think this guy maybe you just dont know him well enough to trust...............

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, you can't take reasonable advice from someone who's already placed herself in Jonas's bed (no matter how grammatically incorrect she did it) without even meeting him.
I believe this means do the opposite.
bastardkiss
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a big difference between Internet guys you've only known for a short period of time and spill their guts hoping for you to trust them and your best friend that you've known for a long time who only wants the best for you and also who your parents trust enough to tell you to stay with him.

Whoa, drawn out sentence.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You go home and its over. There is no help for you there. You have been running for this long and now you can't just run into the arms of the order. Think about this Bree. Jonas is your only option, with or without Daniel. Daniel is being selfish. Do what you feel is right. Go to sat with Jonas!
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the contrary. I think Bree is being selfish. Yes, Daniel complains about how he has tu put his life on hold for Bree. But he hasn't left her, because he doesn't want to. He cares for her, so I don't think he's being selfish.

Bree, you are being stubborn and not helping Daniel help you
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Revelations 13 Reply with quote

3:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads. On his horns were ten crowns, and on his heads, blasphemous names.
13:2 The beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
13:3 One of his heads looked like it had been wounded fatally. His fatal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled at the beast.
13:4 They worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"
13:5 A mouth speaking great things and blasphemy was given to him. Authority to make war for forty-two months was given to him.
13:6 He opened his mouth for blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his dwelling, those who dwell in heaven.
13:7 It was given to him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. Authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation was given to him.
13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been killed.
13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
13:10 If anyone has captivity, he will go. If anyone is with the sword, he must be killed. Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.
13:11 I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.
13:12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed.
13:13 He performs great signs, even making fire come down out of the sky to the earth in the sight of people.
13:14 He deceives my own people who dwell on the earth because of the signs he was granted to do in front of the beast; saying to those who dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who had the sword wound and lived.
13:15 It was given to him to give breath to it, to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause as many as wouldn't worship the image of the beast to be killed.
13:16 He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads;
13:17 and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Trust Him Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Send Daniel home to go back to school, and go to stay with Jonas. He has the time and resources to truly help you in this tough situation.

You need to come up with a plan. You cant be on the run forever. Your parents need help, you need help. Its important that you find that help. Please try! Jonas may have some connections in high places because he is rich. You can't do this by yourself. Find someone to help you!

What the hell are you trying to do Holly? Are you even on Brees side? Like Stuart said,
Quote:
are you kidding Holly??? Ok so If your sis met me online like a week ago and then suddenly need a place to run to, would you point her to me???

I am beginning to wonder if Holly can be trusted. Bree for your own safety, dont communicate with Holly in any way shape or form.
I am going to run extensive background checks on Holly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly is not evil voyboy. She is just infatuated with Jonas that's all. I think she wants Bree to stay with Jonas so we can see more of him and his apparent hotness. Most of the girls here are in love with Jonas so it's not surprising.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Trust Him Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
I am going to run extensive background checks on Holly.

While you're doing that, I'll check her all over for a Watcher tattoo. Rolling Eyes
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Holly is not evil voyboy. She is just infatuated with Jonas that's all. I think she wants Bree to stay with Jonas so we can see more of him and his apparent hotness. Most of the girls here are in love with Jonas so it's not surprising.

I didnt say she was evil.

Shes horny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a stern voice* VOY...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: