Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Message From the Creators
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beingbored
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.

This was fun. I got to be right about something.

TEAM FAKE 4 LYFE.

And yes, guys, cool videos, it was fun to play along in this ARGlike thing.
danielbeast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyboy15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO
beingbored
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wipes tear* that's beautiful
beingbored
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shucks that means we'll never get an ending to this religion story, will we?!
beingbored
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I just read that LA times article. If anyone one of those three people who tracked her down to CAA are here...well, dang! That was some good sleuthing right there.
SuspiciousMind
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: A Message From the Creators Reply with quote

This letter from the creators has not been authenticated, has it?

For me it just seems a bit too condescending and self-aggrandizing, not to mention reminiscent of P. Monkey's press conference about how the whole thing exceeded their expectations.

When I see proof this letter truly is what it claims to be I'll accept it, as at the present there's not that much persuading me otherwise.
mgpapas
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible this site is a fake, but how would they have gotten the actual video's (as opposed to the youtube link) including the new one by daniel which was just added and isn't even on youtube.com yet.... that I can see.

Seems likely that an admin was on to post that video and the video is dated just shortly after the admin post, so if someone had hacked the forum or something else that's very farfetched it would have been fixed by now.

BTW if you haven't yet seen this video it's priceless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDxxuHkUMRI

Last edited by mgpapas on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
rawfflecopter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawl! zomg i love the peole that are so devoted to her they REFUSE to believe its all just been a big marketing gig done by an angency.

"bree" is like 26, "daniel" is actually into guys, and they live in LA.

get over it.
beingbored
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!

I must agree, I am a little more than weirded out when people are like die-hard believers. "BUT NO--SHE'S PERFECT."

I guess we'll definitely know something or the other is up by the end of the day. There's no way something like this is going to slide without even more conclusive evidence that this was all a hoax.

Thanks to this whole thing I want to get into more ARGS--this was fun.

I can't wait till they do their Today show interview XD
rawfflecopter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosigns

people STILL are defending them on youtube, its priceless!!

they could have tried to make a profit off this and perhaps bought "bree" some implants to match the enormous size of her dome.
jankvb
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: dear creators Reply with quote

dear creators,

you guys did an amazing job! congratulations. you used the new medium in a totaly new and creative way. for that creativity you deserve respect.

i hope you guys keep up puting effort in the project despite the huge amount of negative reactions that have already emerged on youtube.

just wanted to tell you guys: i think what you are doing is great. i am a fan Smile

maybe after the whole thing is done, a "lonelygirl15 - behind the scenes" would be cool.
timsmith
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't beleave the way poeple are acting about the "Creators" admiting lonelygirl15 was fake.Big f***ing deal after watching two videos I knew it was fake.Thats not the point, its about where it ends.Finding out who's behind it was only part of it for me.I still want to know where the story's going.

P.S
To the creators I'd just like to say "great job"
rb3m
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job! I find it really refreshing that people can come up with fresh ideas and creative ways to use what's essentially a good medium.

PS. There's still going to be a human sacrifice, right?
3rdrate
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Wow,, soooooo lame Reply with quote

Sorry, that just destroyed it. What stupidity if that's a real post. Look, everyone knew that the ILOVEBEES thing was OBVIOUSLY fake, but the concept of its being fake was simply never brought up. It was one of those unsaid things. Personally, I never thought this thing was real, and I don't think anyone did after the last few posts. No one thought Blair Witch was real either. But imagine if Blair had an opening title card that read: The following is totally fake and we had a lot of fun pretending it was real!

This whole thing hinges on total belief from the creators that it is real. No matter how much we bitch and moan and search for an answer to it all, the creators have to be rocksteady in their promotion of its reality. And they just made the biggest f**k up possible.

That, and the fact that the stupid thing really started to unravel - the pluto entry was lame, along with the random high school reveal that seemed off script. And the most latest party thing is just plain dumb - Carrie, anyone? Is Bree going to go nuts and burn the place down?

Ah well. Coulda been.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: