Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracking device

View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetquest
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Tracking device Reply with quote

Bree:

I feel really bad for suggesting this but ... you know those shots they were giving you. What if they were injecting some tracking device? Maybe it wasn't in the car after all.

In any case, consider going to the police, maybe in a town where you know they have little infiltration into the police force.

Take care, and stay with daniel.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I think that tracking device might be attached to that stick in your ass!

YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!! THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT AGAINST YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking device Reply with quote

planetquest wrote:
Bree:

I feel really bad for suggesting this but ... you know those shots they were giving you. What if they were injecting some tracking device? Maybe it wasn't in the car after all.

In any case, consider going to the police, maybe in a town where you know they have little infiltration into the police force.

Take care, and stay with daniel.

That's a load of crap, nano-technology is years away. I do think its worth putting P.Monkey, Owen and Thor in the washer tho. Not only are they going to bet getting a bit grubby by now, it would probably disabled any electrical transmitters they have hidden in them.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking device Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
That's a load of crap, nano-technology is years away. I do think its worth putting P.Monkey, Owen and Thor in the washer tho. Not only are they going to bet getting a bit grubby by now, it would probably disabled any electrical transmitters they have hidden in them.

It doesn't have to have anything to do with nano-technology. They're already submitting tracking devices in animals for when they get lost. It's a small device that fits under the skin. They have also put devices into people (with their permission, at least hopefully) that can be used to monitor where they go in order to open doors ahead of them, turn on lights, etc. Here's an example.

I'm not saying this happened here. Just that it's very possible.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All here have good points about tracking devices whether in the car, stuffed animals, shot injections, and such I think all are legitimate. I personally have thought for the longest though that it was the car being tracked and it is really quite interesting that Daniel has now decided to ditch the vehicle and go on foot. I think Bree that if you do go to Jonas for shelter that is not necessarily the worst thing right now i mean look if you were hurting before you are really going to be hurting now. A lot of walking and hitching is about to be in store and what are you going to do about money for food? If you go home like Daniel wants to do no food or money will probably be there but the watchers will be. If they are willing to keep hold of your parents this long they will still be watching your house after 3 weeks that is nothing to them.

So i think that you should go to Jonas where he has shelter + $$$ whether he seems trustworthy or not. You have to get to know someone to gain trust anyway so go to him and find out. Then if Daniel decides to stick with you loyally like he has thus far, let him go back home and stake your house out for you while you stay with Jonas. That way you will be safe and be able to get a little more information possibly about your parents and the goings on in your neighborhood at the same time. Good luck Bree whatever you decide.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Bree, I think that tracking device might be attached to that stick in your ass!

YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!! THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT AGAINST YOU!!

You make good points. =D
Hehe. Nice. I like how you didn't sugar coat anything.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: