Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, it's for you; IT'S A WAKE-UP CALL!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Daniel, it's for you; IT'S A WAKE-UP CALL! Reply with quote

Okay, Danny-boy, you're tired, hungry, on the run, being followed, thrust into position of protector, worrying about the stresses of your old life, and scared.

WAKE UP! If you dare to judge Bree because she's not exactly like you, I will join with the Watchers just so I can get close enough to be able to take my shoe and have at you!!

Remember what you said before? You said you guys weren't being followed. Oh, and guess what? You still were!

And the way Bree was snapping BACK at you in the latest vid? Well gee, I wonder why; you say she used to be smart, and wonder why she says you think she's dumb! Bravo, Mr Sensitivity.

You say she doesn't care. Have you ever picked up a psychology book, or did you just flunk all your classes? Even an epsiode of Law and Order SVU would show anyone that Bree is regressing. Your way of dealing with stress is to hurt anyone near you. Her way is to go to the safety of childhood.

So why are you badgering her for being in pain?

Be mad, but be mad at the right things; the Watchers, the religion that decieved your friend and her family, the group who's behind the tails. NOT your sister-in-arms; I think she only gets mad at you when you yell at her first, so she's not getting mad at you for the situation.

I think despite all your best efforts (and you made some good plans) the Enemy's plans are still unfolding. You guys are in Check; go home? There will still be at least one or two people watching. Police? this group will make sure their men are the majority of the force. Jonas? i don't trust him either.

But leaving Bree now would be tantamount to reckless endangerment of a minor; if you go with her, you can be HER watcher to see when things begin to look suspicious. Bree by herself will run haphazardly to any mirage of safety.

Paraphrasing a line from NBC's newest (amazing!!) show "Heroes", Be the One She Needs.

Don't worry; I'm on my way to tell Bree how a woman needs to act in these times. Wink
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post is supposed to be in Beast Chat.

I think, but I'm not positive. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:

lol at least i'm not the only one that makes these mistakes.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:

yeah, i made the same mistake with my note to Bree.........
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree. Daniel, you should take it easy on Bree. I believe that she's lead a very sheltered life, so she's not as street smart or as people smart as you are. I think you should also calm down and think what to do next. I've told this to Bree, but it applies to you more than her, and that is you should find a job. You said in one of your recent videos that you miss work at Gas City (?), so you should start working again to achieve at least some sense of normalcy in your life. You should also protect Bree for the time being, since I don't think she would be safe if you were not around. Don't let her visit Jonas, but don't forbid her from watching his videos either (I think she'll only rebel if you do that). However, I also think you should have some fun with her--go to a park, arcade, movie theater and some other fun place. You need to be cautious about your surroundings, but you should also enjoy them as much as possible or you might go insane. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: