Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think Tachyon's sister is?
Bree
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Cassie
24%
 24%  [ 20 ]
Gemma
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
OpAphid
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
The girl Gemma talks about in "They Disappeared"
29%
 29%  [ 24 ]
None of the above
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 81

ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a chance it could be Cassie, but not CiW Cassie, Bree's friend Cassie.

Maybe the reason she was "freaked out" because of Bree's religion was because she had some sort of relationship with it?
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: [Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033 Reply with quote

Okay, this letter makes me really conflicted about who it's to. Different parts make me think of different people. I'm also entertaining the notion that it's still for "brother", just because I don't think we know enough about him to rule him out.

Quote:
I bet you know what that's like--in fact, I know you do. It keeps you awake at night, that anger that you can't let go of...all because someone drilled into your head a sense of inferiority.

This line just makes me think of Daniel. He seems like the only one who has the possibility of an inferiority complex. Jonas seems pretty self-assured (although that could be a mask) Gemma might have some sort of inner inferiority (as I recall, many people suspected that she was jealous of Bree for doing the ceremony as a chosen one.) But I just think that it somehow fits Daniel. He has the anger going right now, because he's tired of coming in second to what's good for Bree. He's finally getting to a point where he's saying "to hell with it, it's time for this to be about me and my life."

Quote:
Knowing what you dealt with awhile back really helped me put things in perspective. It helped me make peace with that part of my past, because I realized that my sister was never the enemy. There are other people to blame for creating that situation, but I also blame myself for not even trying to do anything about it except act like a spoiled brat.
But your situation is different in many ways…it’s almost the opposite actually. Although from what you’ve told me, maturity was neither of your strong suits (so at least we have that in common). Still, I know that how it all played out left a really bad taste in your mouth that you’ll probably carry around for the rest of your adulthood (the same way I held onto mine to the point where it almost ruined what little childhood I could cling to).

The "knowing what you dealt with" part makes me think of Jonas. He's the only one with a painful traumatic backstory that we're aware of. Unless another story comes out with one of the other major characters I don't know how else to interpret it. Instead of losing a sister he lost his parents, which could explain her calling it the opposite.
Here the reference of adulthood is what solidifies it against being to Bree for me at least. Tachyon is definitely intimating that they're an adult now, and as we've seen from her correspondence, she doesn't see Bree as an adult at all (since she's too much of a little girl to take care of Daniel's manly needs Laughing )

Quote:
And yes, you can at least feel better about blaming yourself for the mess you got yourself into because a lot of it was actually your fault. (I may suck at sympathy, but writing it out really does wonders for my own issues LOL).

Again, smacks of Daniel. Jonas, as far as we know, didn't do anything that caused his parents to dissappear. It's a bit of a stretch, but Gemma could have "caused" her mess she's in by sending advice online and thus getting a watcher after her (since I don't believe that she just imagined it, but that's personal opinion on the storyline.) But the most obvious vote is Daniel, at least in my mind. He chose to help Bree run away, the posted videos of where they were, just watched as Bree slipped into a more and more childish state (although there wasn't much he could do about it, I'm sure he felt some guilt.)

All the rest of it is just confusing to me. Since it's speculating about things that she's going to reveal to the letter recipient in the future, I don't think it's supposed to make a whole lot of sense yet.

*whew* Okay, that's my take on it. I don't know what it all adds up to, but I think once we figure out who it's supposed to go to, that the interpretation will be 1000 times easier.

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:
ascend wrote:
What about if it's written to Bree?

I have to go with Ladron's reasoning against it being Daniel and apply it to Bree too.

Especially now since they are on foot. They just wouldn't have a way to see it or work on the decoding.

They would depend on us to decode it for them?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: [Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033 Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: [Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033 Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
covedweller wrote:
Although from what you’ve told me, maturity was neither of your strong suits (so at least we have that in common).

This line is addressed to a single recipient, but it is addressed as if that individual has a companion. I don't think this message is to Brother.

Great catch! I hadn't even noticed that..

Now I'm thinking it has to be to either Daniel or Bree.. Most likely D.

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:

Maybe the reason she was "freaked out" because of Bree's religion was because she had some sort of relationship with it?

umm CiW cassie and bree's cassie are the same cassie...

CiW is just apparently non-cannon

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
ascend wrote:

umm CiW cassie and bree's cassie are the same cassie...

CiW is just apparently non-cannon

But since it was non-canon the creators can make a canon Cassie other than the ghost.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: [discussion] Tachyon email - a development Reply with quote

we haven't even discussed this I don't think...

Quote:

is this not a development we've been looking for

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted this somewheres else too...

but often cults and religions often call their followers "brothers" and "sisters"
so we can assume that the sister is not biological...
but cult related.
as tachyon was an undercover agent infiltrating the order.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: [Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033 Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
covedweller wrote:
Although from what you’ve told me, maturity was neither of your strong suits (so at least we have that in common).

This line is addressed to a single recipient, but it is addressed as if that individual has a companion. I don't think this message is to Brother.

most likely D???

you know...Tach says neither of your strong suits, which makes me believe that she might be targeting two people (neither=both=two).
So I'm lead to elieve with this quote that she might be talking to both Bree and Daniel

tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

but often cults and religions often call their followers "brothers" and "sisters"
but cult related.

But she always says "Brother" and sister. It's not used as a name and it's not in quotes like code/nick name. Besides that, we're getting beat senseless with sister references. I think the PMs are beating us with a cluex4 hopeing we can find out why Tachyon would go thru the trouble of infiltrating. Even if someone says the reason is "they sent her", why did she join a group with the intentions of bringing down a secret society? It's not like the IRA or something where the target is obvious and impacts everyone. It's personal, you know?

I think she's from a real family, the one Gemma talks about. It's unfortunate that we have the "brother" thing clouding it but I think that a family cover was the only choice for codes when it came to lying to the order.
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley- I meant that Tachyon is talking about both Bree and Daniel.. but I think that this letter is specifically to Daniel.. That is what I meant.

Team OpAphid

"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

but cult related.

But she always says "Brother" and sister. It's not used as a name and it's not in quotes like code/nick name. Besides that, we're getting beat senseless with sister references. I think the PMs are beating us with a cluex4 hopeing we can find out why Tachyon would go thru the trouble of infiltrating. Even if someone says the reason is "they sent her", why did she join a group with the intentions of bringing down a secret society? It's not like the IRA or something where the target is obvious and impacts everyone. It's personal, you know?

I think she's from a real family, the one Gemma talks about. It's unfortunate that we have the "brother" thing clouding it but I think that a family cover was the only choice for codes when it came to lying to the order.

we ahve had confirmation about her being taht family though...
but have did Gemma say she had a sister???

helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's definitely a development. I confirms that her family is the one that Gemma was talking about, that Sascha was Tachyon's dog. And that the girl who was preparing for and going thru the ritual is Tachyon's sister.

Team OpAphid

ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: [Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033 Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
helix52 wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
covedweller wrote:

most likely D???

you know...Tach says neither of your strong suits, which makes me believe that she might be targeting two people (neither=both=two).
So I'm lead to elieve with this quote that she might be talking to both Bree and Daniel

Or maybe she just thinks the person only has two strong suits? Haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: