Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Discuss the Results] Tachyon's Letter to 10033
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think Tachyon's sister is?
Bree
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Cassie
24%
 24%  [ 20 ]
Gemma
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
OpAphid
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
The girl Gemma talks about in "They Disappeared"
29%
 29%  [ 24 ]
None of the above
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 81

tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
Can somebody explain why Tachyon would want to tell everybody who she is, given that OpAphid didn't know (specifically, that is)?

She doesn't think op will know. She isn't trying to tell everyone but rather brother and the intended recipients. She doesn't think Op knows, the forum is out of game and unless the chracter is told then the character doesn't know. I'm not sure she understands how much Op is fed.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[thanks mods]

Last edited by deagol on Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[nothing here]

Last edited by deagol on Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
If these girls aren't messing with their ages, we should be able to figure out some things:

Gemma said she was about 8 when this happened. Gemma says she's 19 in her YT profile. Thus, this was 11 years ago. I'm guessing this was the South African commune.

Tachyon's YT profile says she's 24. She would have been 13 when she left Sascha behind and moved to Sonoma. Maybe Gemma adopted Sascha and brought her to England, so Sascha could be the dog Bree was best friends with.

Gemma said the girl doing the ceremony that time was about Bree's age. So, if she was 16 then, Tachyon's sister would be about 27 now. Can't be Bree or Cassie or Gemma. Maybe Op?

Now about the guys, we have Daniel who's 18, Jonas is 19, and 10033 is 28, according to their respective YT profiles. Gemma's "petrol station" friend Sam I assume would be about Gemma's age or maybe a year older. She said she was about 13 when she last saw Sam. So that was about 6 years ago... I'm going to assume this was in Nottinghamshire, and since Bree moved there when she was 12, she probably was still in New Zealand and never knew about Sam.

Jonas said he lost his parents who were sailing at sea 6 years ago. He would've been 13, and he implies they lived in or near Humboldt county, California. If he was Sam, it could be they were being persecuted by The Order, perhaps members of some kind of organization working against The Order? Remember what Gemma's mom knew about Sam, "he and his parents didn't subscribe to our way of thinking." Also, maybe Gemma's purity was put in question by this "friendship." What did her mom read in Gemma's diary that would justify such a drastic decision?

Ok, that's all I can think of.

Thoughtful analysis. Do we have any indication that Jonas lived anywhere other than where he lives now? I'm still inclined to believe that Jonas has some connection with the "Dark Side" although based on Daniel's YouTube profile, nothing is certain.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

Now about the guys, we have Daniel who's 18, Jonas is 19, and 10033 is 28, according to their respective YT profiles. Gemma's "petrol station" friend Sam I assume would be about Gemma's age or maybe a year older. She said she was about 13 when she last saw Sam. So that was about 6 years ago... I'm going to assume this was in Nottinghamshire, and since Bree moved there when she was 12, she probably was still in New Zealand and never knew about Sam.

Jonas said he lost his parents who were sailing at sea 6 years ago. He would've been 13, and he implies they lived in or near Humboldt county, California. If he was Sam, it could be they were being persecuted by The Order, perhaps members of some kind of organization working against The Order? Remember what Gemma's mom knew about Sam, "he and his parents didn't subscribe to our way of thinking." Also, maybe Gemma's purity was put in question by this "friendship." What did her mom read in Gemma's diary that would justify such a drastic decision?

Ok, that's all I can think of.

Please see my theory for my thoughts on the first part of deagol's post. But regarding this....I think that unless a character says they've lived elsewhere, we shouldn't assume that they have--remember, the Order is a world-wide organization. I think Sam was just a way for Gemma to illustrate how much the Order encourages isolation from the outside world. Also, it doesn't sound like Gemma's parents followed "Acknowledge their Position and Help Initiate a Dialogue" with Sam...
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op is pretty good about replying to people if their theories are way off base. At least she is with me. But she opened this note that I sent to her yesterday and I still have received no reply. Just wondering what you guys thought of my insane theory...

Op,

I've been thinking lately (I know, a miracle in and of itself-haha), and I just have a couple of things I want to run by you. A couple of things that you've said before kind of don't make sense and I was hoping you could clear things up.

When Tachyon first ran away from the Order, you told us that you didn't know who she was, that you had never seen her. When some of us mentioned the girl in her videos, you told us that it wasn't her.

I'm just wondering how you knew it wasn't her if you didn't know what Tachyon looked like?

I feel like the two of you may have some sort of history, that you do know each other and may have actually been friends/acquaintences or at least worked with each other.

Is there a history between the two of you, other then that which has been played out before us? Because if there was and you could fill us in on it, maybe it would help us to find/catch her.

I don't know, as usual, I'm probably grasping at straws. I've just gotten some strange messages from her lately and they've gotten me thinking.

Thanks for your patience,

Ziola
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Op is pretty good about replying to people if their theories are way off base. At least she is with me. But she opened this note that I sent to her yesterday and I still have received no reply. Just wondering what you guys thought of my insane theory...

Op,

I've been thinking lately (I know, a miracle in and of itself-haha), and I just have a couple of things I want to run by you. A couple of things that you've said before kind of don't make sense and I was hoping you could clear things up.

When Tachyon first ran away from the Order, you told us that you didn't know who she was, that you had never seen her. When some of us mentioned the girl in her videos, you told us that it wasn't her.

I'm just wondering how you knew it wasn't her if you didn't know what Tachyon looked like?

I feel like the two of you may have some sort of history, that you do know each other and may have actually been friends/acquaintences or at least worked with each other.

Is there a history between the two of you, other then that which has been played out before us? Because if there was and you could fill us in on it, maybe it would help us to find/catch her.

I don't know, as usual, I'm probably grasping at straws. I've just gotten some strange messages from her lately and they've gotten me thinking.

Thanks for your patience,

Ziola

Shiny theory playing out there. If you're right then maybe the ceremony is a watcher initiation. That's why Lucy could walk Bree thru it. It's a Utopia where free will is obliterated for the "greater good". eeeeee I like this path.
bumboo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Gemma is a part of the family Reply with quote

It's a decent hunch considering T's only friends are brother and Gemma. I suspected that both were feeding each other information. Gemma seems to serve as an anchor while these two are traipsing all over the place.
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok something way off here...
What if LUCY is Tachyon's "sister"??? Think about it. It fits.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ascend
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie_Sotta wrote:

I suppose it could, "I miss my sister - why'd she go?" maybe referencing going to the "other side"?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me though..
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Cherie_Sotta wrote:

I suppose it could, "I miss my sister - why'd she go?" maybe referencing going to the "other side"?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me though..

ya explain how that fits?
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK according to an email Ladron received from Op.... We may be over analyzing all of this....Think about it ...Each paragraph appears to point to someone different(or 2 someones)what if each paragraph is to someone else????We weren't the intended recipients, right? so what if the intended recipient (Brother??maybe?) had an understanding of which person to pass certain info to....some paragraphs clearly point to Daniel and some may point to Bree or jonas.... what if they are to each of them and we just haven't separated it properly yet????????????

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: