Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Discussion] itscassie profile page
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sskylaarr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: [Discussion] itscassie profile page Reply with quote

hi everyone- i was looking at cassieiswatching's youtube vids [which we all know by now are seperate from the LG15 series and its creators]. However, i was wondering if after seeing all the interest in cassie online, the creators incorperated her into the series. I found this newer cassie youtube account, and it seems kind of legit.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=itscassie

I don't know if it is, but even if it isn't the videos are interesting and entertaining Cool
charlieisqueen
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so hard to tell what is cannon and what isn't. But it does seem like the right style.
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I really really would like this to be canon. Her videos are creepy. I doubt it though. But I will def. keep watching!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
juli87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

her videos are so creepy. i totally hope she's canon!
doublegum
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Itscassie... Reply with quote

can someone confirm if she is new in the breeniverse of just a fan thing. Looks ok...but if it is real then we could have a major clue because in the vid "um...hi bree" just after she says "I'm trying my best on what to do" about 36 seconds through the vid a strange symbol sequence flashes up in the top-left coner. I've paused it on it but I have no idea what it means cus I'm new to the breeniverse. Anyone have any ideas? Question
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Itscassie... Reply with quote

doublegum wrote:
can someone confirm if she is new in the breeniverse of just a fan thing. Looks ok...but if it is real then we could have a major clue because in the vid "um...hi bree" just after she says "I'm trying my best on what to do" about 36 seconds through the vid a strange symbol sequence flashes up in the top-left coner. I've paused it on it but I have no idea what it means cus I'm new to the breeniverse. Anyone have any ideas? Question

This has been discussed here: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2875

For now, there's no reason to believe this is anything more than a fan spin-off.
doublegum
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link Very Happy I'm now definatley convinced she's genuine. First she looks a lot like one of Jessicas friends (from her MySpace). She must have got that yearbook photo from somewhere in the video "yearbook".
Oddly, next to the pic of Bree in the yearbook on itscassie there is this guy next to here who looks shockingly similar to Jonas. Pause the video when it zooms out as far from the yearbook as it gets, or when you can see him the clearest and then compare it with Jonas right at the very very beginning of "Happy Thanksgiving" (because his face is in almost neutral position) and see the similarities. The eyeshape, the distance between the corner of the mouth and side of the nose, the slope of the nose are a few which jump right out. I'm surprised no ones noticed this yet! I'm onto something here...

what do you think?
wishfulthinker68
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think itscassie is a man in a blonde wig Rolling Eyes
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its actually daniel... guy has he gone off the deep end...
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not legit. if it were legit, she would know the symbol on the ground at the wharehouse was a warchalking symbol that simply meant that there was wi-fi access. also, if it were real, since they are supposed to be friends from school, bree would have replied to her vids like she replies to gemma's by now.
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted this somewhere else, but this appears to be the official place to discuss this, so copy and paste:

not legit. if it were legit, she would know the symbol on the ground at the wharehouse was a warchalking symbol that simply meant that there was wi-fi access. also, if it were real, since they are supposed to be friends from school, bree would have replied to her vids like she replies to gemma's by now.
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted this somewhere else, but this appears to be the official place to discuss this, so copy and paste:

iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its legit

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like her vids, but the wig is a real problem. It's a lot harder for me to suspend my disbelief when I see that damn wig.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: yeah... Reply with quote

Yeah, the person who keeps directing us to these videos always has like one post. They're not that good in my opinion.

Jump on the mean train to pervy-town!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: